Take the AARP Smart Driver course and you could save on auto insurance! Sign up today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Darkest Day For The Presidency

Message 31 of 126

@CriticalThinking, I voted for Hillary and concur with some mistakes that were made and to critique, some different views...but willing to admit. What I think is funny, is that trump and supporters cannot stand the facts and try to make her irrelevant because, she didn’t win but kicked his rear by 3 million.

That’s a fact! And they need be real concerned, his base is not increasing,

but shrinking. Not bringing along new supporters. Dark times for trump.

@NOTHAPPENING

We don’t have to make anything up about trump. He’s done all of the crazy stuff and then we just comment on what we see and hear from him and his administration. It’s just amazing to us his supporters believe all the crazy as gospel. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 126

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Here's a reminder, never confuse Trump Cult members by using FACTS. They can't handle it.

Not Happening just said about me, "Hillary Cult member - You are that very member!"

NH apparently doesn' t understand cult behavior. Let me remind him of typical behavior in a cult. 

• Members never criticize their leader
  • Members never disagree with their leader
  • Members offer only praise for their leader

In light of the above cult characteristics, here are my comments on Hillary. Please let me know if they make me sound like a Hillary Cult member. I'm LOL because the answer is obvious (but not to NH). 

• Hillary was one of the worst presidential candidates ever
  • Hillary made a bonehead move by installing a private email server
  • Instead of admitting she made a major mistake by installing the server, her behavior made the issue even worse and cost her the election. Dumb moves Hillary.
  • Hillary should completely disappear from the national political scene and let a new generation of leaders take over. 

We know NH will ignore all of the above, because in Trump World, what one believes is more important than the truth.

You make the definition of a "cult member", then you accuse others of being a Trump cultist, and actually think that someone will embrace your ideas because of that? You guys on the left are a hoot.

No one on the left is demented enough to think a Trumpette can be influenced by logic or a call to decency.

What we CAN influence are those whose brains have not been eaten by the Zombie Lies that permeate the Republican media and we do that by exposing the lies that warped and vile media constantly spew in the vain hope they will be able to conceal Trump's Treason (also his illiteracy, imbecility and vulgarity)

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 126

@williamb39198 wrote:

@phyllisc6781

Great points as always. 

Correct me if I am wrong, although there may be some overlap, aren’t the federal and state investigations separate issues?

And what I’m looking forward to seeing, as we have been saying for quite awhile, where are trump’s tax returns and financial information. And perhaps Mueller has a lot of that info already. Along with all the trump associates who are willing to talk, isn’t there a big possibility that we may be getting insights into the finances sooner thru the state investigations?

And to all trump supporters, we don’t have to make anything up...it’s on Twitter, video, computer files, recordings,

phones, and paper!

Yes, both investigatons are separate. trump’s CFO, who just turned state’s evidence, has prepared the liar in chief’s tax returns for years. Cohen told investigators Isenburgh knows much. And remember, when a person is given immunity, it is because that person has a wealth of information to offer—stay tuned—I believe the true depth of both the deceit and felonious actions of the trump empire will soon be known to all. 

Southern District is now considering looking into trump’s business dealings. Can’t wait for charges to be placed against the felon in the WH with regard to emolument irregularities. The dominoes are falling—and they all are falling right on the animal who we know now more than ever has fraudulently occupies the WH. 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 126

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Here's a reminder, never confuse Trump Cult members by using FACTS. They can't handle it.

Not Happening just said about me, "Hillary Cult member - You are that very member!"

NH apparently doesn' t understand cult behavior. Let me remind him of typical behavior in a cult. 

In light of the above cult characteristics, here are my comments on Hillary. Please let me know if they make me sound like a Hillary Cult member. I'm LOL because the answer is obvious (but not to NH). 

• Instead of admitting she made a major mistake by installing the server, her behavior made the issue even worse and cost her the election. Dumb moves Hillary.
  • Hillary should completely disappear from the national political scene and let a new generation of leaders take over. 

We know NH will ignore all of the above, because in Trump World, what one believes is more important than the truth.

You make the definition of a "cult member", then you accuse others of being a Trump cultist, and actually think that someone will embrace your ideas because of that? You guys on the left are a hoot.

Wrong again.....many in the media see the cult traits of many trump supporters.  But one only has to change the channel from the cult propaganda machine to see the world as it is.....

The Cult of Trump

A CULT EXPERT FINDS FAMILIAR PATTERNS OF BEHAVIOR IN TRUMP'S GOP

The Perils of the Trump Cult

Evidence suggests Cult of Trump real

and many, many more.....of course, cult members never know they're in a "cult"; they just think they are with "like-minded individuals".  Just saying......

But I do agree with you NH...CeeTee was the first to recognize the sheep-like behavior and unwavering adoration for a bigot, a racist, a pathological liar, a misogynist and a real **bleep**.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Darkest Day For The Presidency

Message 35 of 126

Not Happening asked me, "Why do I think you made that up? "

Not Happening previously said, "You make the definition of a "cult member"

Not Happening then made up a bogus definition that never came from me when he said, "Anyone who agrees with Trump;s "promises" is a Trump cultist (to you)"

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 126

@CriticalThinking wrote:

No NH, try doing some research on cults and you will find exactly what I wrote. Why would you think I made that up? 

But as stated above, don't believe me, do your own research on CULTS.

Why do I think you made that up? You, instead of posting on the topic seize any opportunity to call someone a Trump cultist who doesn't agree with any of your warped ideas. Anyone who agrees with Trump;s "promises" is a Trump cultist (to you).

Just what Trump promises do you strongly disagree with or you just don't like Trump, his mannerisms, his tweets, and his strong position.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Darkest Day For The Presidency

Message 37 of 126

No NH, try doing some research on cults and you will find exactly what I wrote. Why would you think I made that up? 

But as stated above, don't believe me, do your own research on CULTS.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 126

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 126

@phyllisc6781

Great points as always. 

Correct me if I am wrong, although there may be some overlap, aren’t the federal and state investigations separate issues?

And what I’m looking forward to seeing, as we have been saying for quite awhile, where are trump’s tax returns and financial information. And perhaps Mueller has a lot of that info already. Along with all the trump associates who are willing to talk, isn’t there a big possibility that we may be getting insights into the finances sooner thru the state investigations?

And to all trump supporters, we don’t have to make anything up...it’s on Twitter, video, computer files, recordings,

phones, and paper!

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 126

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:

Critical wrote-Trump Cult members support a man in the White House who's a pathological liar. That liar surrounds himself with criminals, other liars, and numerous low lifes. None of this bother's Trump's most loyal supporters.

Their reaction to yesterday's events proves what I said above.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------And to all you Trump haters this  must proved Trump  colluded  with Russians and none of this bothers those suffering with Trump Derangement syndrome. The only reason Manafort and Cohen are in jail today  are for reasons nothing to do with Russia. Mueller ,no doubt , is hoping Liar Cohen will start composing  fake stories to make some kind of  leap  to Russia Collusion. Americans are smarter than that.

The Southern District of NY is the unit dealing with Cohen and Manaforte. There are two parallel investigations.  There is evidence to support what Cohen has said, both written and on tape. On one of the tapes, the idiot in chief can clearly be heard arranging a pay off to a woman with whom he’s had sexual encounters.  Although I am sure that anyone who associates with trump has only pasding encounters with the truth, how dare ANYONE who supports the liar in chief question the veracity of another!  Again, I will remind you there are both recorded tapes and documentation to back up Cohen‘s claims. Others who have been subpoenaed have all also corroborated what Cohen has sad. Your guy is a scum sucking lying felon.

The Southern District is looking for campaign finance monies used inappropriately. The Southern District isn’t looking for collusion—they have simply found even more evidence that trump and those with whom he surrounds himself are criminals—please try to keep up!   As of today, David Pecker from the Enquirer, ( a yellow tabloid piece of garbage that trump ridiculously  said should win a Pulitzer Price—FOR BIZARRE FICTION NO DOUBT— and the man who really knows all the inside workings of trump’s world —his CFO—have all flipped. Although he thinks he is God, no one is willing to sacrifice their lives for the slime that is donald trump. 

trump haters??—well,  personally, I hate liars, scammers, felons, sociopaths, racists, serial adulterers, and scum like trump.  There are myriad reasons people hate this moronic and dangerous fool. What remains a mystery is why anyone would like or support this less than human pig. 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Great points, Phyllis! But sadly you included facts and experience has shown trump supporters just ignore them.  But those who can think rationally will "get it".  Thanks for posting "reality".

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have you taken a memorable trip to a destination others should know about? Post a Trip Report

city skyline captured on tablet

Top Authors