Can blue light from your phone cause vision problems? Find out and learn more about your vision in the AARP Eye Center.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
227
Views

Re: Darkest Day For The Presidency

227 Views
Message 21 of 126

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

 

 


In a convoluted way, you have confirmed my statement that they have found nothing that "Trump did wrong". The witch hunt has found many people that have done wrong things in the past but nothing on Trump!


 It’s rady to see the dark delusion of the cultists continues. Trump has admitted to obstructing justice when he admitted he fired Comey due to the “Russian thing.” He admitted he obstructed justice when he let us know and one of his ever changing stories that he dictated the memo to cover up for his felonious son, sleazebag Junior.

 There are audio tapes of him actively working with Cohen to cover up an adulterous affair, which could have impacted the results of the election – – therefore, there is evidence of COLLUSION TO CHANGE THE OUTCOME  OF A FEDERAL ELECTION. 

The idiot is too stupid to still his fingers with regard to Twitter and too stupid to shut his ridiculous mouth.  With each immature, petty and uninformed yweet and statement, this fool digs his grave more deeply.

 Not wanting one’s hero to be guilty is a normal human response. But to deny the mountain of evidence against this felon is totally ridiculous!

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!


I say Mueller has nothing, you say collusion to fix the election. You ought to get together with Mueller to tell him your obvious proof!

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
227
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
223
Views

Re: Darkest Day For The Presidency

223 Views
Message 22 of 126

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

 

 


In a convoluted way, you have confirmed my statement that they have found nothing that "Trump did wrong". The witch hunt has found many people that have done wrong things in the past but nothing on Trump!


 It’s easy to see the dark delusion of the cultists continues. Trump has admitted to obstructing justice when he admitted he fired Comey due to the “Russian thing.” He admitted he obstructed justice when he let us know and one of his ever changing stories that he dictated the memo to cover up for his felonious son, sleazebag Junior.

 There are audio tapes of him actively working with Cohen to cover up an adulterous affair, which could have impacted the results of the election – – therefore, there is evidence of COLLUSION TO CHANGE THE OUTCOME  OF A FEDERAL ELECTION. 

The idiot is too stupid to still his fingers with regard to Twitter and too stupid to shut his ridiculous mouth.  With each immature, petty and uninformed yweet and statement, this fool digs his grave more deeply.

 Not wanting one’s hero to be guilty is a normal human response. But to deny the mountain of evidence against this felon is totally ridiculous!

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
223
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
230
Views

Re: Darkest Day For The Presidency

230 Views
Message 23 of 126

@Olderscout66 wrote:

 


@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Here's a reminder, never confuse Trump Cult members by using FACTS. They can't handle it.

 

Not Happening just said about me, "Hillary Cult member - You are that very member!"

 

NH apparently doesn' t understand cult behavior. Let me remind him of typical behavior in a cult. 

  • Members never criticize their leader
  • Members never disagree with their leader
  • Members offer only praise for their leader

In light of the above cult characteristics, here are my comments on Hillary. Please let me know if they make me sound like a Hillary Cult member. I'm LOL because the answer is obvious (but not to NH). 

  • Hillary was one of the worst presidential candidates ever
  • Hillary made a bonehead move by installing a private email server
  • Instead of admitting she made a major mistake by installing the server, her behavior made the issue even worse and cost her the election. Dumb moves Hillary.
  • Hillary should completely disappear from the national political scene and let a new generation of leaders take over. 

We know NH will ignore all of the above, because in Trump World, what one believes is more important than the truth.

 


You make the definition of a "cult member", then you accuse others of being a Trump cultist, and actually think that someone will embrace your ideas because of that? You guys on the left are a hoot.


No one on the left is demented enough to think a Trumpette can be influenced by logic or a call to decency.

What we CAN influence are those whose brains have not been eaten by the Zombie Lies that permeate the Republican media and we do that by exposing the lies that warped and vile media constantly spew in the vain hope they will be able to conceal Trump's Treason (also his illiteracy, imbecility and vulgarity)


I approve Trump's plan, not the method of getting it done. The left is always criticizing the methods because they hate the promises made. I love the promises.


Didn't Trump's plan PROMISE to give Americans something MUCH better than PPACA?  Do you love being lied to?

 

He PROMISED to give the MIDDLE CLASS a tax cut that would NOT cut taxes for Oligarchs such as himself. His tax cut will save him $11,000,000 and Oligarchs running American Corporations as dividing up $1.2TRILLION- what's your share and do you love being lied to?

 

Finally he PROMISED American Workers would share in the wealth his administration would create. The DJA is up a stunning 31%, but worker's wages haven't BUDGED. Do you love being lied to?


Trump promised a tax cut that would go to all taxpayers - not just YOU!

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
230
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
230
Views

Re: Darkest Day For The Presidency

230 Views
Message 24 of 126

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Here's yet another unfounded, absurd comment, "He's following Starr's method of finding crimes not related to the original purpose."

 

Trump Cult members do not know what crimes Mueller's uncovering.


Obama/Hillary cult members also do not know, so it's safe to assume nothing has been found!


That would only make sense if there were Democrats as sleezy, vile and deceitful as Republicans like Nunes, Gowdy and Comey who leak every slander they come across, so long as it's likely to harm a Democrat.

 

There are none, most especially none on Muellers team, so no leaks.

What comes out is what Mueller releases, and that includes 31 felony indictments citing NUMEROUS crimes that have thus far resulted in FIVE, count them FIVE, guilty verdicts. All against high officials in Trump's campaign, administration and personal life.

 

Now his fixer has agreed to cooperate, Parker, the owner of his primary source of "intelligence information" (can't believe donny has not tweeted about all those meetings GWHBush had with alien-aliens - it appeared in his favorite paper not that long ago) and Alan Weisselberg, the only competent adult now running The Trump Organization, have been granted IMMUNITY - something that only happens when you know the recipient can rat out someone much higher on the food chain than themselves.

 

 


In a convoluted way, you have confirmed my statement that they have found nothing that "Trump did wrong". The witch hunt has found many people that have done wrong things in the past but nothing on Trump!

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
230
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
234
Views

Re: Darkest Day For The Presidency

234 Views
Message 25 of 126

@Olderscout66—Must be they ADORE being lied to—look at how they worship at the lying pig’s feet!

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
234
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
243
Views

Re: Darkest Day For The Presidency

243 Views
Message 26 of 126


@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Here's a reminder, never confuse Trump Cult members by using FACTS. They can't handle it.

 

Not Happening just said about me, "Hillary Cult member - You are that very member!"

 

NH apparently doesn' t understand cult behavior. Let me remind him of typical behavior in a cult. 

  • Members never criticize their leader
  • Members never disagree with their leader
  • Members offer only praise for their leader

In light of the above cult characteristics, here are my comments on Hillary. Please let me know if they make me sound like a Hillary Cult member. I'm LOL because the answer is obvious (but not to NH). 

  • Hillary was one of the worst presidential candidates ever
  • Hillary made a bonehead move by installing a private email server
  • Instead of admitting she made a major mistake by installing the server, her behavior made the issue even worse and cost her the election. Dumb moves Hillary.
  • Hillary should completely disappear from the national political scene and let a new generation of leaders take over. 

We know NH will ignore all of the above, because in Trump World, what one believes is more important than the truth.

 


You make the definition of a "cult member", then you accuse others of being a Trump cultist, and actually think that someone will embrace your ideas because of that? You guys on the left are a hoot.


No one on the left is demented enough to think a Trumpette can be influenced by logic or a call to decency.

What we CAN influence are those whose brains have not been eaten by the Zombie Lies that permeate the Republican media and we do that by exposing the lies that warped and vile media constantly spew in the vain hope they will be able to conceal Trump's Treason (also his illiteracy, imbecility and vulgarity)


I approve Trump's plan, not the method of getting it done. The left is always criticizing the methods because they hate the promises made. I love the promises.


Didn't Trump's plan PROMISE to give Americans something MUCH better than PPACA?  Do you love being lied to?

 

He PROMISED to give the MIDDLE CLASS a tax cut that would NOT cut taxes for Oligarchs such as himself. His tax cut will save him $11,000,000 and Oligarchs running American Corporations as dividing up $1.2TRILLION- what's your share and do you love being lied to?

 

Finally he PROMISED American Workers would share in the wealth his administration would create. The DJA is up a stunning 31%, but worker's wages haven't BUDGED. Do you love being lied to?

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
243
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
228
Views

Re: Darkest Day For The Presidency

228 Views
Message 27 of 126

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Here's yet another unfounded, absurd comment, "He's following Starr's method of finding crimes not related to the original purpose."

 

Trump Cult members do not know what crimes Mueller's uncovering.


Obama/Hillary cult members also do not know, so it's safe to assume nothing has been found!


That would only make sense if there were Democrats as sleezy, vile and deceitful as Republicans like Nunes, Gowdy and Comey who leak every slander they come across, so long as it's likely to harm a Democrat.

 

There are none, most especially none on Muellers team, so no leaks.

What comes out is what Mueller releases, and that includes 31 felony indictments citing NUMEROUS crimes that have thus far resulted in FIVE, count them FIVE, guilty verdicts. All against high officials in Trump's campaign, administration and personal life.

 

Now his fixer has agreed to cooperate, Parker, the owner of his primary source of "intelligence information" (can't believe donny has not tweeted about all those meetings GWHBush had with alien-aliens - it appeared in his favorite paper not that long ago) and Alan Weisselberg, the only competent adult now running The Trump Organization, have been granted IMMUNITY - something that only happens when you know the recipient can rat out someone much higher on the food chain than themselves.

 

 

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
228
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
204
Views

Re: Darkest Day For The Presidency

204 Views
Message 28 of 126

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Here's a reminder, never confuse Trump Cult members by using FACTS. They can't handle it.

 

Not Happening just said about me, "Hillary Cult member - You are that very member!"

 

NH apparently doesn' t understand cult behavior. Let me remind him of typical behavior in a cult. 

  • Members never criticize their leader
  • Members never disagree with their leader
  • Members offer only praise for their leader

In light of the above cult characteristics, here are my comments on Hillary. Please let me know if they make me sound like a Hillary Cult member. I'm LOL because the answer is obvious (but not to NH). 

  • Hillary was one of the worst presidential candidates ever
  • Hillary made a bonehead move by installing a private email server
  • Instead of admitting she made a major mistake by installing the server, her behavior made the issue even worse and cost her the election. Dumb moves Hillary.
  • Hillary should completely disappear from the national political scene and let a new generation of leaders take over. 

We know NH will ignore all of the above, because in Trump World, what one believes is more important than the truth.

 


You make the definition of a "cult member", then you accuse others of being a Trump cultist, and actually think that someone will embrace your ideas because of that? You guys on the left are a hoot.


No one on the left is demented enough to think a Trumpette can be influenced by logic or a call to decency.

What we CAN influence are those whose brains have not been eaten by the Zombie Lies that permeate the Republican media and we do that by exposing the lies that warped and vile media constantly spew in the vain hope they will be able to conceal Trump's Treason (also his illiteracy, imbecility and vulgarity)


I approve Trump's plan, not the method of getting it done. The left is always criticizing the methods because they hate the promises made. I love the promises.


So, the GOP counldn't get any reasonable person with the same "promises"?  He also promised to unite the country and hasn't done one thing to make that happen.  He's divisive....intentionally,  He doesn't see "people as people" as one faux elitist want-to-be claims.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
204
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
223
Views

Re: Darkest Day For The Presidency

223 Views
Message 29 of 126

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Here's a reminder, never confuse Trump Cult members by using FACTS. They can't handle it.

 

Not Happening just said about me, "Hillary Cult member - You are that very member!"

 

NH apparently doesn' t understand cult behavior. Let me remind him of typical behavior in a cult. 

  • Members never criticize their leader
  • Members never disagree with their leader
  • Members offer only praise for their leader

In light of the above cult characteristics, here are my comments on Hillary. Please let me know if they make me sound like a Hillary Cult member. I'm LOL because the answer is obvious (but not to NH). 

  • Hillary was one of the worst presidential candidates ever
  • Hillary made a bonehead move by installing a private email server
  • Instead of admitting she made a major mistake by installing the server, her behavior made the issue even worse and cost her the election. Dumb moves Hillary.
  • Hillary should completely disappear from the national political scene and let a new generation of leaders take over. 

We know NH will ignore all of the above, because in Trump World, what one believes is more important than the truth.

 


You make the definition of a "cult member", then you accuse others of being a Trump cultist, and actually think that someone will embrace your ideas because of that? You guys on the left are a hoot.


No one on the left is demented enough to think a Trumpette can be influenced by logic or a call to decency.

What we CAN influence are those whose brains have not been eaten by the Zombie Lies that permeate the Republican media and we do that by exposing the lies that warped and vile media constantly spew in the vain hope they will be able to conceal Trump's Treason (also his illiteracy, imbecility and vulgarity)


I approve Trump's plan, not the method of getting it done. The left is always criticizing the methods because they hate the promises made. I love the promises.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
223
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
223
Views

Re: Darkest Day For The Presidency

223 Views
Message 30 of 126

@williamb39198 wrote:

@CriticalThinking, I voted for Hillary and concur with some mistakes that were made and to critique, some different views...but willing to admit. What I think is funny, is that trump and supporters cannot stand the facts and try to make her irrelevant because, she didn’t win but kicked his rear by 3 million.

That’s a fact! And they need be real concerned, his base is not increasing,

but shrinking. Not bringing along new supporters. Dark times for trump.

 

@NOTHAPPENING

We don’t have to make anything up about trump. He’s done all of the crazy stuff and then we just comment on what we see and hear from him and his administration. It’s just amazing to us his supporters believe all the crazy as gospel. 


The support Trump has is ONLY for the stuff he promises to do (full support) and NOT necessarily the method of implementing. If it gets done, we're happy. If it doesn't get done, not so much.  Critical thinks they are all Trump cultists but he's usually wrong. If XYZ promised the same list of promises, XYZ would be the savior.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
223
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.


multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors