Is your 'stuff' stressing you out? TV personality Matt Paxton has tips for downsizing and decluttering in our free, two-part webinar! Register now.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Darkest Day For The Presidency

Message 11 of 126

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:

Some republicans say impeachment will hurt Democrats more than Trump .I guess we will find out where Mueller got all his fake information for the investigation (steele dossier?)   (Hillary)     (Obama) etc.

Everything in the Steele Dossier has come up Gold (except for that shower donny got from the Russian hooker), so I do wonder why GOPers think it will save their hero. As for the rest, all 31 indictments and 5 convictions contain not a single word or deed involving Hillary or President Obama - guess the RWers can't pass a chance to try and slander them.  JAIL FOR THE CHIEF!

What illegal action has come up GOLD??

As to the indictments and convictions, surely you know that Mueller's job is to "get Trump" not Clinton or Obama.

Apparently YOU continually choose to ignore the fact that trump's appointee's determined Muellers role is to examine Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections, including exploring any links or coordination between Trump's 2016 presidential campaign and the Russian government, "and any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation", and any other matters within the scope of 28 CFR 600.4 – Jurisdiction.

Yes, Russian interference was the stated purpose. Yes, the documentation that sent him right off to "get Trump by whatever means necessary" has previously been posted.

So, once again, - "As to the indictments and convictions, surely you know that Mueller's job is to "get Trump" not Clinton or Obama".

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 126

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:

Some republicans say impeachment will hurt Democrats more than Trump .I guess we will find out where Mueller got all his fake information for the investigation (steele dossier?)   (Hillary)     (Obama) etc.

Everything in the Steele Dossier has come up Gold (except for that shower donny got from the Russian hooker), so I do wonder why GOPers think it will save their hero. As for the rest, all 31 indictments and 5 convictions contain not a single word or deed involving Hillary or President Obama - guess the RWers can't pass a chance to try and slander them.  JAIL FOR THE CHIEF!

As to the indictments and convictions, surely you know that Mueller's job is to "get Trump" not Clinton or Obama.

Apparently YOU continually choose to ignore the fact that trump's appointee's determined Muellers role is to examine Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections, including exploring any links or coordination between Trump's 2016 presidential campaign and the Russian government, "and any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation", and any other matters within the scope of 28 CFR 600.4 – Jurisdiction.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Darkest Day For The Presidency

Message 13 of 126

In addition to Trump's non-stop legal problems, the death of McCain has America comparing a national hero and a patriot with a low life piece of trash in the White House. Oh, did I mention that Trump is a pathological liar?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 126

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 126

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Trump promised a tax cut that would go to all taxpayers - not just YOU!

He also said he wouldn't benefit personally/  More lies.....

These days it is much more surprising to hear the pig say something truthful than hear him tell a lie.

But WAIT!!!

Before the day is out, this sociopath and pathological liar will change his story, coming up with yet another unbelievable lie, and all will be normal within the sick perverted world of trump and his ridiculous supporters.

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 126

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Trump promised a tax cut that would go to all taxpayers - not just YOU!

He also said he wouldn't benefit personally/  More lies.....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Darkest Day For The Presidency

Message 17 of 126

Trump Lovers always change the subject when negative news is brought up about their idol and hero in the White House. Any reasonably objective person understands the past week consisted of horrendous news for Comrade Trump and his loyal minions. We need to talk about that.

It seems as if everybody in Trump's world is turning against him. I guess they realize that Trump's loyalty only goes one way. They also realize that staying loyal to Trump could cost them in terms of prison time. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 126

@MIseker wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Trump Cult members do not know what crimes Mueller's uncovering.

And apparently neither does Hillary Cult members.  Just another chance to post 'Trump Cult'. 

I must say Tx you are the one displaying cult like behavior toward hillary. Everytime someone mentions any politician, hillary is at your fingertips. 

But your continuing posting about Trump doesn't indicate a cult-like reply?  But look at it this way, anytime anything is said about Hillary or Obama, there are a scathing bunch of replies towards that poster.   JUST LIKE YOURS HERE.  So the cult remarks doesn't apply to you because of your jumping in with defense? 

There is not only a cult here against the President, whether one supports him or not, but also against constitutional processes by the leftist ones that emulate what the communists used during the cold war.  They are using the same tactics in attepting to suppress opinions contrary that those Communists and even the Nazis used.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 126

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

@CriticalThinking, I voted for Hillary and concur with some mistakes that were made and to critique, some different views...but willing to admit. What I think is funny, is that trump and supporters cannot stand the facts and try to make her irrelevant because, she didn’t win but kicked his rear by 3 million.

That’s a fact! And they need be real concerned, his base is not increasing,

but shrinking. Not bringing along new supporters. Dark times for trump.

@NOTHAPPENING

We don’t have to make anything up about trump. He’s done all of the crazy stuff and then we just comment on what we see and hear from him and his administration. It’s just amazing to us his supporters believe all the crazy as gospel. 

The support Trump has is ONLY for the stuff he promises to do (full support) and NOT necessarily the method of implementing. If it gets done, we're happy. If it doesn't get done, not so much.  Critical thinks they are all Trump cultists but he's usually wrong. If XYZ promised the same list of promises, XYZ would be the savior.

`interesting. you arent in a cult, but compare Trump to a Savior.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 126

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Trump Cult members do not know what crimes Mueller's uncovering.

And apparently neither does Hillary Cult members.  Just another chance to post 'Trump Cult'. 

I must say Tx you are the one displaying cult like behavior toward hillary. Everytime someone mentions any politician, hillary is at your fingertips. 

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have you taken a memorable trip to a destination others should know about? Post a Trip Report

city skyline captured on tablet

Top Authors