Are you a caregiver? Tell us how you plan your getaway with loved ones for a chance to enter a weekly prize drawing.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: DOZENS OF NEW TRUMP STARS ON HOLLYWOOD’S WALK OF FAME

Message 1 of 25

@rk9152 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

How odd. At this point in his presidency, Obama was celebrating passage of the ACA while Trump is celebrating that someone has taped plastic stars to the sidewalk. Well, I guess Democrats have higher expectations than Republicans.

I thought the left was against bringing up either Obama or Hillary.  What does Obama have to do with this thread?

Come on Tx, you know their rules only apply to others - they are "free spirits" able to do whatever seems right at the moment.

I forgot about that, with them it is 'do as I say, not what I do'.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 25

@rk9152 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

How odd. At this point in his presidency, Obama was celebrating passage of the ACA while Trump is celebrating that someone has taped plastic stars to the sidewalk. Well, I guess Democrats have higher expectations than Republicans.

I thought the left was against bringing up either Obama or Hillary.  What does Obama have to do with this thread?

Come on Tx, you know their rules only apply to others - they are "free spirits" able to do whatever seems right at the moment.

Yes @rk9152, it certainly appears we have some that never really returned to "Normal" after Woodstock and then again after the 2016 Presidential Election.  Apparently both events have been "Mind Altering Experiences"...

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 25

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 25

@Richva wrote:

I checked on Snopes and there were 30 or so plastic stars taped to the sidewalk. 

Obama did not have to deal with the "Resistance" and all it's elements from the "pussyhat" mobs to the antifa thugs to the haters with pick axes.

Yes, you guys are doing wonders for America because you still have not gotten over losing an election.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 25

@nctarheel wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

You're off-topic again by making it about media you have a problem with and not staying with the topic which is about Trump stars on Hollywood's walk of fame.

Reports from discredited and debunked sources like THE DAILY CALLER don't even resemble JOURNALISM; they are slanted, fringe op-ed pieces at best; thus, it is quite a valid point to challenge from where a post came.

Does that mean you think the guy didn't put those stars out?

Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 25

@Epster wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@nctarheel 

I get it you don't like the article but like another poster here said on many occasions;  There is no obligation for you to post to my thread especially when you have nothing to contribute to the subject under discussion.

My comment is that is the behavior of an Internet troll.  Are you a troll?  You never seem to post anything of substance, just protest to protest.

Do you have any thoughts on the topic posted?

If you do please share them...  If you do not that is OK too, but please for the sake of this adult forum, refrain from childish and troll behavior.

Food for thinking adults.

Hear, hear!

I'd add @Richva to this.

And I'd add @Epster to this.

Assume nothing. Question everything. And start thinking.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 25

@jimc91 wrote:

@nctarheel 

I get it you don't like the article but like another poster here said on many occasions;  There is no obligation for you to post to my thread especially when you have nothing to contribute to the subject under discussion.

My comment is that is the behavior of an Internet troll.  Are you a troll?  You never seem to post anything of substance, just protest to protest.

Do you have any thoughts on the topic posted?

If you do please share them...  If you do not that is OK too, but please for the sake of this adult forum, refrain from childish and troll behavior.

Food for thinking adults.

Nonsense! nctarheel contributes MANY posts of substance.

I haven't been posting here as long as many of you, so I'm not as familiar with your posts as I am with some others here. But if the above is evidence of the common substance of your posts, I wouldn't necessarily place you in the "thinking adult" category.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 25

@afisher wrote:

Hilarious and typical - the ignoblers or their minions make cheap replica's ....that says it all, a perfect descriptor of the current WH regime.     I'm guessing that the donald team will soon make these for sale on his REET site so that ignoblers can stock up and have one placed on their front door or walkway.

The FakeStars are cheap and easily peel right off.  The cult will steal each one lickety split and push pin below it the photo of dt taken during the 2007 ceremony of star placement they can purchase online for less than 15 bucks (!) and the home shrine will be complete.  Maybe.  Image result for donald trump accessories

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 25

@jimc91 wrote:

President Donald Trump’s star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame has been attacked, vandalized and smashed multiple times since Trump became president. The star is a regular site for protests, and was recently carved up by an angry leftist with a pick axe.

Now, a Trump-supporting guerrilla street artist has taken matters into his own hands.  The twitter account @TheFaction1776 posted videos of men dressed as construction workers placing dozens of laminated replica Donald Trump stars along the Hollywood Walk of Fame. The sophisticated operation involved the stars, which look identical to the real stars, being placed in various arrangements around the stars of various left-wing activists, such as Rob Reiner.

The twitter handle is said to belong to famed street artist Sabo, who is known for his edgy conservative art.  The handle describes itself as “Anti-PC street art. Vandals bringing uncomfortable truth. Sabo & I trigger Libs. 100% anti-identity politics.”

One tweet said “Take down his star, and we will descend upon you with 30 fresh new stars” and also shared a video of the stars on the walk.

Another said “we will further spread Trump Derangement Syndrome by installing a never ending stream of stars.”

Keep taking down the @realDonaldTrump star, and we will further spread Trump Derangement Syndrome by installing a never ending stream of stars.

The West Hollywood City Council has unanimously voted to remove the star entirely because they disagree with Trump on moral and political grounds.

The West Hollywood resolution to remove the Trump star is most likely to remain ceremonial as the city of West Hollywood has no jurisdiction over the star. That belongs to the Los Angeles tourist board and experts say they are unlikely to do anything to remove the star.

The stars of Kevin Spacey, Bill Cosby and Michael Jackson remain in place and untouched in spite of multiple rape and child molestation allegations — and a conviction, in Cosby’s recent trial.

Photos and More Here:

That is vandalism and should be removed and prosecuted the same as the original vandalism.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 25

@Richva wrote:

Kudos
Views