Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: DOZENS OF NEW TRUMP STARS ON HOLLYWOOD’S WALK OF FAME

Message 11 of 25

@Richva wrote:

I checked on Snopes and there were 30 or so plastic stars taped to the sidewalk. 

How odd. At this point in his presidency, Obama was celebrating passage of the ACA while Trump is celebrating that someone has taped plastic stars to the sidewalk. Well, I guess Democrats have higher expectations than Republicans.

Two weeks ago, liberals, McStrudel et al. were celebrating the destruction of one Trump star.  And, most remarkably, McStrudel believes that the materials of such stars, terrazzo and brass, are combustible.

https://community.aarp.org/t5/Politics-Current-Events/Oh-My-Trumps-Hollywood-Star-Demolished/td-p/20...

Old Witch
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 25

I checked on Snopes and there were 30 or so plastic stars taped to the sidewalk. 

How odd. At this point in his presidency, Obama was celebrating passage of the ACA while Trump is celebrating that someone has taped plastic stars to the sidewalk. Well, I guess Democrats have higher expectations than Republicans.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 25

@nctarheel wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

You're off-topic again by making it about media you have a problem with and not staying with the topic which is about Trump stars on Hollywood's walk of fame.

Reports from discredited and debunked sources like THE DAILY CALLER don't even resemble JOURNALISM; they are slanted, fringe op-ed pieces at best; thus, it is quite a valid point to challenge from where a post came.

So, according to you, the video is fake like the one of astronauts walking on the moon.

Old Witch
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 25

@nctarheel wrote:

Reports from discredited and debunked sources like THE DAILY CALLER don't even resemble JOURNALISM; they are slanted, fringe op-ed pieces at best; thus, it is quite a valid point to challenge from where a post came.

Of course that is only YOUR OPINION and has nothing to do with the topic does it?  But then again the discussion isn't about your opinion is it?  But it is about "DOZENS OF NEW TRUMP STARS ON HOLLYWOOD’S WALK OF FAME".

Therefore you are attempting to carry this TOPIC way OFF-TOPIC as you have done with many of your posts making the topic about YOUR OPINION.  Others have been called for doing so.

No, it is not a valid point to challenge where the information came from as it is OFF-TOPIC.  Can you challenge the information but not the source?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 25

@afisher wrote:

Hilarious and typical - the ignoblers or their minions make cheap replica's ....that says it all, a perfect descriptor of the current WH regime.     I'm guessing that the donald team will soon make these for sale on his REET site so that ignoblers can stock up and have one placed on their front door or walkway.    

Putin could have them installed on all the floor mats in the Kremlin.

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 25

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

You're off-topic again by making it about media you have a problem with and not staying with the topic which is about Trump stars on Hollywood's walk of fame.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 25

Hilarious and typical - the ignoblers or their minions make cheap replica's ....that says it all, a perfect descriptor of the current WH regime.     I'm guessing that the donald team will soon make these for sale on his REET site so that ignoblers can stock up and have one placed on their front door or walkway.    

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 25

@nctarheel wrote:

Ever wonder why there is NO ATTRIBUTION on this type of article?

Because this article is from THE DAILY CALLER.

You find this type of article only in debunked and discredited media outlets like THE DAILY CALLER.

Your post has nothing to do with the subject.  The source of the article is not the topic.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 25

@jimc91 wrote:

President Donald Trump’s star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame has been attacked, vandalized and smashed multiple times since Trump became president. The star is a regular site for protests, and was recently carved up by an angry leftist with a pick axe.

Now, a Trump-supporting guerrilla street artist has taken matters into his own hands.  The twitter account @TheFaction1776 posted videos of men dressed as construction workers placing dozens of laminated replica Donald Trump stars along the Hollywood Walk of Fame. The sophisticated operation involved the stars, which look identical to the real stars, being placed in various arrangements around the stars of various left-wing activists, such as Rob Reiner.

The twitter handle is said to belong to famed street artist Sabo, who is known for his edgy conservative art.  The handle describes itself as “Anti-PC street art. Vandals bringing uncomfortable truth. Sabo & I trigger Libs. 100% anti-identity politics.”

One tweet said “Take down his star, and we will descend upon you with 30 fresh new stars” and also shared a video of the stars on the walk.

Another said “we will further spread Trump Derangement Syndrome by installing a never ending stream of stars.”

@Keep taking down the @realDonaldTrump star, and we will further spread Trump Derangement Syndrome by installing a never ending stream of stars.

The West Hollywood City Council has unanimously voted to remove the star entirely because they disagree with Trump on moral and political grounds.

The West Hollywood resolution to remove the Trump star is most likely to remain ceremonial as the city of West Hollywood has no jurisdiction over the star. That belongs to the Los Angeles tourist board and experts say they are unlikely to do anything to remove the star.

The stars of Kevin Spacey, Bill Cosby and Michael Jackson remain in place and untouched in spite of multiple rape and child molestation allegations — and a conviction, in Cosby’s recent trial.

Photos and More Here:

Thank you.  You made my day.  I have a picture in my head of those stars placed every yard on both sides of a wall between Us and Mexico.

I apologize for not giving anyone kudos because it is part of AARP mind control.

Old Witch
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 25

@jimc91 wrote:

@nctarheel 

I get it you don't like the article but like another poster here said on many occasions;  There is no obligation for you to post to my thread especially when you have nothing to contribute to the subject under discussion.

My comment is that is the behavior of an Internet troll.  Are you a troll?  You never seem to post anything of substance, just protest to protest.

Do you have any thoughts on the topic posted?

If you do please share them...  If you do not that is OK too, but please for the sake of this adult forum, refrain from childish and troll behavior.

Food for thinking adults.

Hear, hear!

I'd add @Richva to this.

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Tags (1)
Kudos
Views