Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: DONALD TRUMP: ANTI-SEMITE THROUGH AND THROUGH

Message 21 of 28

AP—Good move not sampling that punch – – I’m sure,like trump, it is extremely toxic – – and I’m sure – – also like trump, it stinks to high heaven.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 28

What gives people ulcers  are people who continue to deny the truth about trump, who is indeed an anti-semite and a flaming racist. People who continue to deny or deflect from these facts,  are as guilty as  trump.

As I said earlier, if we are looking for racism among posters here, look no further than to those who defend trump and the bigoted, racists that he supports.

Instead of dealing with the crux of the original post, one poster decided to hone in on one term and use that to deflect from the horrible truths presented  as to the hatred that lives in the heart of trump, a clearly warped president, and those he puts into our WH.  

By the way, while poster seem to be looking for a way to die flat from the information provided in the post, it seems that the mention of KKK’s infamous racist piece of garbage David Duke was ignored— I can think of many names for David Duke but White Nationalist— an extremely nice word for a hate filled racist, is certainly one.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 28

@rk9152 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

Yet another action by our low life president adds to his ANTI-SEMITIC resume.

Trump tweeted the following last year:

"Many people would like to see Nigel Farage represent Great Britain as their Ambassador to the United States. He would do  great job."

This very same Nigel Farage made the following comment just a couple of days ago:

"Americans have more to worry about than Russian meddling............ they need to worry about... THE JEWS."

He went on describe how there is a EVIL, CONTROLLING JEWISH LOBBY HERE IN THE UNITED STATES that controls the operations of the government.

That JEWS make up only 1.8% of the population, that there is no evidence of truth in his comment, and that this type of comment is fodder for every ANTI-SEMITIC, WHITE NATIONALIST group from the East Coast to the West Coast points to but one conclusion:

THAT THIS NIGEL FARAGE IS A FLAMING ANTI-SEMITE.

Being close friends with Trump and having received previous compliments from Trump himself, instilled Trump with the responsibility, as president, to condemn this guy's comments.

But Trump has been silent.

Just as Trump has done before, concerning his knowledge of David Duke, concerning the comments he made about the NAZIS in Charlottesville, and comments he made about his accountants only points to one thing:

PRESIDENT TRUMP LEADS AN ANTI-SEMITIC AGENDA FROM THE OVAL OFFICE.

He needs to be removed from office.

How typical of the hate cult - play loose with the facts to justify their irrational hatred. Honestly, after eigth years of President trump, you are going to have ulcers.

I never heard of the guy so I went to find his quotes and never saw the word "evil". 

Here is a quote, do you find it inaccurate or offensive:

“Well the Israeli lobby, you know, that’s a reasonable point, Ahmed, because there are about six million Jewish people living in America, so as a percentage it’s quite small, but in terms of influence it’s quite big.”

I suspect they guy's biggest negative to some is that President Trump said nice things about him. 

And yet, I do not recall the hate cult becoming all incensed with bold and caps over Obama supporting the Muslim Brotherhood.

Finally, tossed in is "WHITE NATIONALIST" - are those of the Jewish faith not white??

Thanks but no thanks...

I'll pass on sampling that special trump-flavored punch...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 28

alferdpacker: 

The fact is that trump is the turd floating in the nation's punchbowl.

Trump's supporters claim the punch is delightful - want some?

They spend all their time polishing the turd you speak of. Never seen so many apologists.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 28

Wow!  Too bad we can’t come up with some sort a time capsule for trump, his racist buddies, and his  racist supporters and transport them back to Hitler’s Nazi Germany. They would feel much more comfortable there where those who didn’t fit Hitler’s warped ideas of what was a perfect race and were therefore persecuted than they do in this day and age in this country.  

Yesterday a poster asked for substantial proof of racism amongst other posters – –I can’t see that anymore proof is needed than the evidence that these people continue to support trump, his racist views,  and the racist views amongst those he supports and installs in our government.  

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 28

@nctarheel wrote:

"Many people would like to see Nigel Farage represent Great Britain as their Ambassador to the United States. He would do  great job."

This very same Nigel Farage made the following comment just a couple of days ago:

"Americans have more to worry about than Russian meddling............ they need to worry about... THE JEWS."

He went on describe how there is a EVIL, CONTROLLING JEWISH LOBBY HERE IN THE UNITED STATES that controls the operations of the government.

That JEWS make up only 1.8% of the population, that there is no evidence of truth in his comment, and that this type of comment is fodder for every ANTI-SEMITIC, WHITE NATIONALIST group from the East Coast to the West Coast points to but one conclusion:

Being close friends with Trump and having received previous compliments from Trump himself, instilled Trump with the responsibility, as president, to condemn this guy's comments.

Just as Trump has done before, concerning his knowledge of David Duke, concerning the comments he made about the NAZIS in Charlottesville, and comments he made about his accountants only points to one thing:

How typical of the hate cult - play loose with the facts to justify their irrational hatred. Honestly, after eigth years of President trump, you are going to have ulcers.

I never heard of the guy so I went to find his quotes and never saw the word "evil". 

Here is a quote, do you find it inaccurate or offensive:

“Well the Israeli lobby, you know, that’s a reasonable point, Ahmed, because there are about six million Jewish people living in America, so as a percentage it’s quite small, but in terms of influence it’s quite big.”

I suspect they guy's biggest negative to some is that President Trump said nice things about him. 

And yet, I do not recall the hate cult becoming all incensed with bold and caps over Obama supporting the Muslim Brotherhood.

Finally, tossed in is "WHITE NATIONALIST" - are those of the Jewish faith not white??

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 28

The fact is that trump is the turd floating in the nation's punchbowl.

Trump's supporters claim the punch is delightful - want some?

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

DONALD TRUMP: ANTI-SEMITE THROUGH AND THROUGH

Message 28 of 28

Kudos
Views
Replies