Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Reply
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
130
Views

Re: DONALD TRUMP: ANTI-SEMITE THROUGH AND THROUGH

130 Views
Message 1 of 28

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

DerTrumper took MONTHS to repudiate the endorsement he received from David Duke and the KKK, plenty of time for the Klan to understand he really did appreciate their support. Then he UNEQUIVICALLY told the World "there's lots of good people" in the Nazi party, KKK and altRight White Supremicists, and NEVER really repudiated Nazi's or White Supremicists. In fact, he made the chief spoksman for the altRight his closest advisor in the White House, granting him a Top Secret clearance and inviting him to cabnet meetings, which he turned into Der Trumper Lovefeasts.

 

Anyone out there who thinks the KKK, Nazis or altRight are NOT anti-Semites needs to check their websites or consult a good history book.


About Duke - how many moths did it take Obama to repudiate Louis Farrakhan? Candidates have more to do than run around repudiating people.

 

You are, of course lying, and I assume you know it about him calling the Kluxers etal "good people" - yet you continue to hang your hat on that lie.

 

Can you point to a poster who has claimed that Nazis for example are not anti-Semitic? If not, why do you post that silliness?


Only because it's true.

 

 

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
130
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
140
Views

Re: DONALD TRUMP: ANTI-SEMITE THROUGH AND THROUGH

140 Views
Message 2 of 28

@Olderscout66 wrote:

DerTrumper took MONTHS to repudiate the endorsement he received from David Duke and the KKK, plenty of time for the Klan to understand he really did appreciate their support. Then he UNEQUIVICALLY told the World "there's lots of good people" in the Nazi party, KKK and altRight White Supremicists, and NEVER really repudiated Nazi's or White Supremicists. In fact, he made the chief spoksman for the altRight his closest advisor in the White House, granting him a Top Secret clearance and inviting him to cabnet meetings, which he turned into Der Trumper Lovefeasts.

 

Anyone out there who thinks the KKK, Nazis or altRight are NOT anti-Semites needs to check their websites or consult a good history book.


About Duke - how many moths did it take Obama to repudiate Louis Farrakhan? Candidates have more to do than run around repudiating people.

 

You are, of course lying, and I assume you know it about him calling the Kluxers etal "good people" - yet you continue to hang your hat on that lie.

 

Can you point to a poster who has claimed that Nazis for example are not anti-Semitic? If not, why do you post that silliness?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
140
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
142
Views

Re: DONALD TRUMP: ANTI-SEMITE THROUGH AND THROUGH

142 Views
Message 3 of 28

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

Wow!  Too bad we can’t come up with some sort a time capsule for trump, his racist buddies, and his  racist supporters and transport them back to Hitler’s Nazi Germany. They would feel much more comfortable there where those who didn’t fit Hitler’s warped ideas of what was a perfect race and were therefore persecuted than they do in this day and age in this country.  

Yesterday a poster asked for substantial proof of racism amongst other posters – –I can’t see that anymore proof is needed than the evidence that these people continue to support trump, his racist views,  and the racist views amongst those he supports and installs in our government.  

 


Come on, you can't hide behind that Hitler meme every time you cannot rationally respond. As an alternative, when you have no rational response, scroll.

 

Now, do you have anything to say about my view that there was nothing anti-Semitic in that article that attaches to President Trump?


you are wrong. see my otherpost.


I did. I don't think I am wrong but if you have something specific to challenge, I'm all ears.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
142
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
144
Views

Re: DONALD TRUMP: ANTI-SEMITE THROUGH AND THROUGH

144 Views
Message 4 of 28

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

 What gives people ulcers  are people who continue to deny the truth about trump, who is indeed an anti-semite and a flaming racist. People who continue to deny or deflect from these facts,  are as guilty as  trump.

As I said earlier, if we are looking for racism among posters here, look no further than to those who defend trump and the bigoted, racists that he supports.

 

Instead of dealing with the crux of the original post, one poster decided to hone in on one term and use that to deflect from the horrible truths presented  as to the hatred that lives in the heart of trump, a clearly warped president, and those he puts into our WH.  

 By the way, while poster seem to be looking for a way to die flat from the information provided in the post, it seems that the mention of KKK’s infamous racist piece of garbage David Duke was ignored— I can think of many names for David Duke but White Nationalist— an extremely nice word for a hate filled racist, is certainly one.

 

 

Again, hiding behind the buzz-words. Any thoughts on the specifics of the article that the topic is all about?


http://www.newsweek.com/trump-russia-jewish-farage-brexit-698486

 

another article about the people Trump wants around him. Remember.. a good business leader surrounds himself with like minded people to achieve a common goal. And that job under Trump is White Nationalism. remember thos " good people" at c'ville chanting  JEWS WILL NOT REPLACE US.yup yup..the people you support says everything about you.


Did Nigel Farage really do that chant? I recall no one saying "good people" were doing that chanting. So besides "I hate Trump" - what is your point?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
144
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
180
Views

Re: DONALD TRUMP: ANTI-SEMITE THROUGH AND THROUGH

180 Views
Message 5 of 28

DerTrumper took MONTHS to repudiate the endorsement he received from David Duke and the KKK, plenty of time for the Klan to understand he really did appreciate their support. Then he UNEQUIVICALLY told the World "there's lots of good people" in the Nazi party, KKK and altRight White Supremicists, and NEVER really repudiated Nazi's or White Supremicists. In fact, he made the chief spoksman for the altRight his closest advisor in the White House, granting him a Top Secret clearance and inviting him to cabnet meetings, which he turned into Der Trumper Lovefeasts.

 

Anyone out there who thinks the KKK, Nazis or altRight are NOT anti-Semites needs to check their websites or consult a good history book.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
180
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
189
Views

Re: DONALD TRUMP: ANTI-SEMITE THROUGH AND THROUGH

189 Views
Message 6 of 28

You know...the original post was about 'the donald' and his anti-semitism.  I didn't see anyone or anything else mentioned.  That would mean 'the donald' unfairly excludes a whole slug of people...and things...from his favor.  I've got to defend 'the donald' here.  'Tain't fair to say stuff like that, so 'tain't.

 

The donald' is NOT guilty of discrimination like that.  'The donald' IS an equal opportunity bigot.  No question about it.  

 

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
189
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
188
Views

Re: DONALD TRUMP: ANTI-SEMITE THROUGH AND THROUGH

188 Views
Message 7 of 28

@rk9152 wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

Wow!  Too bad we can’t come up with some sort a time capsule for trump, his racist buddies, and his  racist supporters and transport them back to Hitler’s Nazi Germany. They would feel much more comfortable there where those who didn’t fit Hitler’s warped ideas of what was a perfect race and were therefore persecuted than they do in this day and age in this country.  

Yesterday a poster asked for substantial proof of racism amongst other posters – –I can’t see that anymore proof is needed than the evidence that these people continue to support trump, his racist views,  and the racist views amongst those he supports and installs in our government.  

 


Come on, you can't hide behind that Hitler meme every time you cannot rationally respond. As an alternative, when you have no rational response, scroll.

 

Now, do you have anything to say about my view that there was nothing anti-Semitic in that article that attaches to President Trump?


you are wrong. see my otherpost.

So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
188
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
189
Views

Re: DONALD TRUMP: ANTI-SEMITE THROUGH AND THROUGH

189 Views
Message 8 of 28

@rk9152 wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

 What gives people ulcers  are people who continue to deny the truth about trump, who is indeed an anti-semite and a flaming racist. People who continue to deny or deflect from these facts,  are as guilty as  trump.

As I said earlier, if we are looking for racism among posters here, look no further than to those who defend trump and the bigoted, racists that he supports.

 

Instead of dealing with the crux of the original post, one poster decided to hone in on one term and use that to deflect from the horrible truths presented  as to the hatred that lives in the heart of trump, a clearly warped president, and those he puts into our WH.  

 By the way, while poster seem to be looking for a way to die flat from the information provided in the post, it seems that the mention of KKK’s infamous racist piece of garbage David Duke was ignored— I can think of many names for David Duke but White Nationalist— an extremely nice word for a hate filled racist, is certainly one.

 

 

Again, hiding behind the buzz-words. Any thoughts on the specifics of the article that the topic is all about?


http://www.newsweek.com/trump-russia-jewish-farage-brexit-698486

 

another article about the people Trump wants around him. Remember.. a good business leader surrounds himself with like minded people to achieve a common goal. And that job under Trump is White Nationalism. remember thos " good people" at c'ville chanting  JEWS WILL NOT REPLACE US.yup yup..the people you support says everything about you.

So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
189
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
191
Views

Re: DONALD TRUMP: ANTI-SEMITE THROUGH AND THROUGH

191 Views
Message 9 of 28

@jimc91 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

The fact is that trump is the turd floating in the nation's punchbowl.

 

Trump's supporters claim the punch is delightful - want some?

 

 

 


A very classy post.

 

This is a great example of one of the many symptoms of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

 

 

 


Awwwwwwwww....c'mon!  You put it there, you KNOW you did!  Credit...blame, they're all the same.

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
191
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
199
Views

Re: DONALD TRUMP: ANTI-SEMITE THROUGH AND THROUGH

199 Views
Message 10 of 28

 


@rk9152 wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

Jim—It’s funny how you criticize APs post with your sarcastic comment about it being “classy.” And yet, you are blind to all of trump’s “classy” statements, that amaze most people due their ridiculousness, extreme venom, and lack of knowledge and the compassion which they contain.

 

 Here’s the difference, AP is not making this country a laughing stock, weakening her position in the world, allowing other countries to think we are a nation that hates people based on their ethnic city, color, or religion, all due to the ridiculous utterances of your hero, the racist in chief.

 


Hopping and skipping all over the place. But, the bottom line is that you are defending low class posting.

 

jim's point is not about the President - it is about low class posters.


Equality - each side reciprocates "mutual admiration".

 

 

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
199
Views