There's always more to discover with an AARP membership! Check out your member benefits.

Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: DONALD J. TRUMP IS AMERICA'S FIRST MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE

Message 1 of 5

@williamb39198 wrote:

@LydiaN586309

Thank you for bringing this forward into the daylight. I have felt this same scenario has existed for almost two years, wasn’t sure how it might be received, but probably it would come out at some point. 

The current circumstances make it very obvious: being manipulated by others, slowly destroying our nation, lying to preserve himself, and being beholding to other dictatorial foreign leaders...they own him, and he shows no allegiance to our country. 

trump is not a patriot, he is a traitor. Treat him as such. 

Never Forget

@Yes@williamb39198!

It's amazing to me how Trumpers have been so indoctrinated by Trump's lies and  the traveling circus that is his propaganda rallies, that they can't see the danger of this man and the invisible ambilical cord that ties him to his controllers--Russia, Saudi Arabia, and probably other foreign nations or entities.

Trump's total occupation is in the making of money and the gain of power--all to the benefit of his crime family and maybe a few other rich guys as well.  So Trump is using America and all of us (you Trumpers as well) as bargaining chips with whomever might present themselves as the highest bidder.  Moreover, it  seems he's already  stuck in a pre-arranged crooked game of poker in which Putin/Russia holds all of the cards and Trump has become nothing more than the lowly doorman bowing down to those who are really calling the shots.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 5

And for Putin, THIS Manchurian Candidate is really sweet because he's "self-taught" - Vlad didn't even have to brain wash him because he has no brain to speak of, just an ego that controls his every move. By stroking that ego, Putin (and anyone else wanting to control Der Trumper) moves him wherever they wish him to go. Better still for Putin, by doing this, they move the entire Republican base as well.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 5

@LydiaN586309

Thank you for bringing this forward into the daylight. I have felt this same scenario has existed for almost two years, wasn’t sure how it might be received, but probably it would come out at some point. 

The current circumstances make it very obvious: being manipulated by others, slowly destroying our nation, lying to preserve himself, and being beholding to other dictatorial foreign leaders...they own him, and he shows no allegiance to our country. 

trump is not a patriot, he is a traitor. Treat him as such. 

Never Forget

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 5

I agree we have lost so much in such a short time. Lydia thank you so much for your post

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

DONALD J. TRUMP IS AMERICA'S FIRST MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE

Message 5 of 5

I think it is safe to say that in less than the two years since 45 took office, the United States has lost it's standing in the world order of things.   I further believe that Russia has or is slowly moving into the Number One position of power-nations.  I also believe that Trump is being manipulated and/or controlled by his associations with Putin and Saudi Arabia (mainly Putin).  Thus, I have concluded due to the various actions he has taken in regards to NATO, our Allies, by honoring the world's dictators, by defending the murder of an American resident journalist, by keeping silent while Russia is making provocative moves around the world, etc.,  Donald J. Trump is America's first real life manchurian candidate (now president).  For by definition a manchurian candidate is a person, especially a politician (Trump), being used as a puppet by an enemy power (Russia/Saudi Arabia). Thereby, such a person is considered disloyal or corrupt and in this case....a traitor! 

Now although I know those on the right and hyper-supportive of this president, will take offense at this bold statement, I believe time and history will prove me right.  We shall see.  We shall see.

Kudos
Views
Replies