Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: DOJ IG Report: No Evidence of FBI Spying In Russian Investigations

Message 51 of 54

Yeah, the usual nonsense from the conspiracy theorists again is shown to be lies and propaganda.  Certainly, pawns of Putin.

In a huge blow to Trump, the DOJ watchdog found no evidence to support the claim that the FBI spied ... 

I hear Fiona is also a fan of ZZ Top, rides shotgun in a RV and
"goes with the Russians"....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 52 of 54

MsStretch:   WASHINGTON — The Justice Department’s inspector general found no evidence that the F.B.I. attempted to place undercover agents or informants inside Donald J. Trump’s campaign in 2016 as agents investigated whether his associates conspired with Russia's election interference operation, people familiar with a draft of the inspector general’s report said.

Of course that's the conclusion, but most people with their heads screwed on straight already knew it. The people who should be paying attention will either never read it, or will instantly dismiss it as the work of never Trumpers.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 53 of 54

Not a surprise. Let's hope that the reporting is accurate. This might throw out trump's claim of the FBI planting information against him....Good!

Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly

DOJ IG Report: No Evidence of FBI Spying In Russian Investigations

Message 54 of 54
WASHINGTON — The Justice Department’s inspector general found no evidence that the F.B.I. attempted to place undercover agents or informants inside Donald J. Trump’s campaign in 2016 as agents investigated whether his associates conspired with Russia's election interference operation, people familiar with a draft of the inspector general’s report said.

The determination by the inspector general, Michael E. Horowitz, is expected to be a key finding in his highly anticipated report due out on Dec. 9 examining aspects of the Russia investigation. The finding also contradicts some of the most inflammatory accusations hurled by Mr. Trump and his supporters, who alleged not only that F.B.I. officials spied on the Trump campaign but also at one point that former President Barack Obama had ordered Mr. Trump’s phones tapped. The startling accusation generated headlines but Mr. Trump never backed it up.

Read entire story.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors