Honored Social Butterfly

DOES TRUMP HAVE MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER??????

He seems like such an idiot at these virus updates. If it weren't for words like tremendous, bigly, and giant, he wouldn't have any vocabulary at all.

Anyway, I thought it most interesting that he has provided assistance to build extra hospital facilities that will take until around Easter to finish, while at the same time, asking people to pack the churches, also at Easter.

Saving people on one hand.........KILLING PEOPLE ON THE OTHER.

He is such a blooming idiot.

NO! IT'S CONSERVATIVES THAT ARE NUTTIER THAN SQUIRREL POOP!
Honored Social Butterfly

www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-impeachment-adam-schiff_n_5e2a6649c5b67d8874af4059

“No Constitution can protect us if right doesn’t matter anymore.     And you know you can’t trust this president to do what’s right for this country.      You can trust he will do what’s right for Donald Trump. He’ll do it now. He’s done it before.    He’ll do it for the next several months.    He’ll do it in the election if he’s allowed .."    .  

BUT THE REPUBLICANS REFUSED TO IMPEACH AND REMOVE.   

( PERSONALLY   I don't believe TRUMP has mental problems unless you call being EVIL a mental disorder.   He is able to participate in his  daily life,   knows how to lie,  he knew how to cheat on all 3 wives,  he knows how to fire up the crazies the deplorables in our society and he appeals to the lesser intelligent citizens at his rallies.   .    Everyone has a dark side to their personality  and Trump has been successful in life chosing that particular path but we don't HAVE to deal with it...we the people should have some power at our disposal ....or don't we  ?  )  JANMB     

Honored Social Butterfly

@JANMB wrote:

www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-impeachment-adam-schiff_n_5e2a6649c5b67d8874af4059

“No Constitution can protect us if right doesn’t matter anymore.     And you know you can’t trust this president to do what’s right for this country.      You can trust he will do what’s right for Donald Trump. He’ll do it now. He’s done it before.    He’ll do it for the next several months.    He’ll do it in the election if he’s allowed .."    .  

BUT THE REPUBLICANS REFUSED TO IMPEACH AND REMOVE.   

( PERSONALLY   I don't believe TRUMP has mental problems unless you call being EVIL a mental disorder.   He is able to participate in his  daily life,   knows how to lie,  he knew how to cheat on all 3 wives,  he knows how to fire up the crazies the deplorables in our society and he appeals to the lesser intelligent citizens at his rallies.   .    Everyone has a dark side to their personality  and Trump has been successful in life chosing that particular path but we don't HAVE to deal with it...we the people should have some power at our disposal ....or don't we  ?  )  JANMB     

We don't ..... The Republicans took it away from us when they unconstitutionally elevated their self proclaimed supreme leader above the law!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

The excuses that  I see  in order to in a way  to  exempt Trump from the manner in which he has dealt with this crisis.
Sorry not buying it. He couldn't care less who lives and who dies. He will make sure that he and his family will rain safe. 
and everyone else, who cares? 
The man is probably the most immoral individual that I have seen. and no more excuses. for his evil behaviour.

no name
Honored Social Butterfly

There were rumors long before he even ran for president that he has narcissistic personality disorder and untreated ADHD.  That seems spot on to me. 

Honored Social Butterfly

@ManicProgressive wrote:

There were rumors long before he even ran for president that he has narcissistic personality disorder and untreated ADHD.  That seems spot on to me. 

Yup ..... those traits are self evident in every speech Trump makes or at any of his Press Conferences wherein he continually praises himself and spews rabid vitriol with unsubstantiated ludicrous accusations.

Social Butterfly

I'm not going to play amateur psychiatrist but the word in my mind when I hear Trump speak is "sociopath." He does not care about anyone or anything except as relating to him. We have an idea in our heads that all psychopaths and sociopaths are violent people, serial killers, rapists. Not true. They're much more likely to be CEOs.

Honored Social Butterfly

@LouLit01 wrote:

I'm not going to play amateur psychiatrist but the word in my mind when I hear Trump speak is "sociopath."

It is time for the VP and others to legally remove him from office. He's lost all control of reality.

NO! IT'S CONSERVATIVES THAT ARE NUTTIER THAN SQUIRREL POOP!
Honored Social Butterfly

@ManicProgressive wrote:

I propose those diagnosis of ADHD are a misreading of his emotional and intellectual development, which ceased around his 6th Birthday. What APPEARS as ADHD in a 73 year-old is simply typical for a 6 your-old who has been spoiled rotten and never made to take responsibility for ANYTHING. If you've had 6 year-olds in your family, you should immediately recognize the true nature of Toad's behavior - not ADHD, just prototypical 6 year-old BRAT who never grew up because he didn't have to.

Calling his behavior narcissistic is giving a bad name to narcissists - Toad's actions are totally reptilian because his higher brain functions never really developed, Freudians might say it was a totally dominating ID, which would also explain the 19 women bringing charges of sexual assault lodged against him SO FAR.

Honored Social Butterfly

@nctarheel wrote:

He seems like such an idiot at these virus updates. If it weren't for words like tremendous, bigly, and giant, he wouldn't have any vocabulary at all.

I've said the same thing every time I see or hear him speak. Truly the president has a very limited vocabulary and seemingly can only describe things in terms of size or (as he sees it) their level of greatness.  Moreover, watching him read from the teleprompter those obviously "ghost-written" speeches, is just sad.  And to think after all, he "went to the best schools."

Honored Social Butterfly

I would like to point out that in order to have multiple personalities, one must have an actual personality to begin with. Toad lacks that essential ingredient, displaying instead a totally psychotic distortion of "personality" which leaves him incapable of actual human interaction and instead warping all his sensory inputs into praise for, or attacks on, HIM. His interaction with the World is that of a reptile.

Honored Social Butterfly

@Olderscout66 wrote:

His interaction with the World is that of a reptile.

‘The Strange Case of Donald J. Trump: A Psychological Reckoning’

.... Donald Trump is a “truly authentic fake,” writes McAdams, professor of human development and social policy at the School of Education and Social Policy. “Trump is always acting, always on stage — but that is who he really is, and that is all he really is. He is not introspective, retrospective or prospective. He does not go deep into his mind; he does not travel back to the past; he does not project far into the future. He is always on the surface, always right now.

“In his own mind, he is more like a persona than a person, more like a primal force or superhero, rather than a fully realized human being,” McAdams adds.

.... “Truth for Donald Trump is whatever works to win in the moment,” McAdams writes. “He moves through life episode by episode, from one battle to the next, striving in turn, to win each one. The episodes don’t add up or form a narrative arc.”

.... But for Trump, McAdams says, there can be no comeback story, because when a hero wins every scene there is nothing to come back from. “He can’t show any kind of growth or learning, because to grow you have to have once been small,” he says.

It may appear that Trump has stories. He can spin a tale about Mexican drug smugglers and proclaims himself to be the “greatest president ever,” “a stable genius” and the “smartest man on the face of the earth.

“But these are proclamations of a generic trait and statements about the self, not stories about the self,” McAdams writes. “They don’t show how he came to be and where his life may be going. They do not explain how he has changed over time, how he has developed and how he was once one thing and is now another. They do not convey any sense of humanity.

One of the most shocking and unprecedented features of the Trump presidency is Trump’s refusal to adopt a moral language for leadership, McAdams says, which stems directly from his failure to create a moral story for his own life.

https://news.northwestern.edu/stories/2020/03/the-strange-case-of-donald-j-trump-a-psychological-rec...

Honored Social Butterfly

@Olderscout66 wrote:

I would like to point out that in order to have multiple personalities, one must have an actual personality to begin with. Toad lacks that essential ingredient, displaying instead a totally psychotic distortion of "personality" which leaves him incapable of actual human interaction and instead warping all his sensory inputs into praise for, or attacks on, HIM. His interaction with the World is that of a reptile.

OMG, @Olderscout66, you are both hilarious and oh so correct!  LOL

Honored Social Butterfly

No he does not.  what he has is multiple ventilators, multiple masks  and multiple gloves for all his family. 
Don't tell me that you didn't think that he had not prepared himself and his family.

no name
Honored Social Butterfly

@Roxanna35 wrote:

No he does not.  what he has is multiple ventilators, multiple masks  and multiple gloves for all his family. 
Don't tell me that you didn't think that he had not prepared himself and his family.

And also sold off his stocks (before the market meltdown) when he was told inside info on the Corona Virus.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@Roxanna35 wrote:

So true @Roxanna35!  And of course, we know Mr. Man doesn't like to share.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Yup .... like the snake in the Garden of Eden who was actually the devil.

Honored Social Butterfly

You confuse personality with attitude. Personality is who is, attitude is how he reacts to the multitude of liberal idiots.

... just sayin'

Libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Fishslayer ----You confuse personality with attitude. Personality is who is, attitude is how he reacts to the multitude of liberal idiots.

THe Liberal Idiots--- are the scientists---the professors of colleges---the media---the dignitaries in the world ...the Doctors ...the geniuses of our society....??     .. I don't want to insult you by calling YOU the idiot but ....I can't help that you set yourself up for the call.......  

ATTITUDE ?   It is his ATTIDUDE as psychopath ...
Cause  TRUMP has  no shame there’s nothing to control  his  ego  and perhaps because of this he also feels  ‘superior’. to the military generals,  to the pandamic experts and even YOU  FISHSLAYER  ...he would have you die for him.    .      So psychopaths like Trump  take delight in ‘winning’, which is often manipulating  and controlling.   
Trump has been chosen to be evil.    

Honored Social Butterfly

"Personality" is the combination of characteristics or qualities that form an individual's distinctive character. There is NOTHING "distinctive" about the Toad.

His actions are that of a reptile, everything that happens is either a benefit or a threat and the only DISTINCTIVE part is Toad ALWAYS acts in his own self interest - there is nothing DISTINCTIVE about that - it's a trait shared by virtually all reptiles and many Republicans.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png