Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: DOES ANYONE KNOW YET?

Message 11 of 21

@Epster wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

If I had voted for Trump and have been endlessly defending his actions and supporting him is spite of the warnings .................. I would feel as dumb as a sack of hammers if/when it turns out that he is guilty of things that could get him impeached, force him to step down, or be prosecuted for crimes.

I wonder how dumb people will feel when all these accusations turn out to be fabrications and BS. That's what I wonder. Smiley Happy

The liberals on this forum are well versed in defeat and have close to a zero per-cent chance of being correct on things political. Does Russia come to mind?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 21

@EpsterAllege whatever you wish...

The truth will eventually be known...

It took some time before Nixon's, Reagan's and Bush 43's dishonest behavior became known...

Took a few years for Bush 43 and his fellow criminals to be convicted of War Crimes...

Justice is slow - but inevitable...

Prosecution?  Maybe, maybe not...  

Permanent stain upon trump's character - inevitable...

"Time wounds all heels" as my grandmother was fond of saying...

Looking back over the last 60+ years, the truth eventually becomes known...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 21

And with that bit of **bleep** expended, I now remove myself from this narrative. Smiley Happy

Have a terrific holiday weekend, y'all!

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 21

@ChasKy53 wrote:

If I had voted for Trump and have been endlessly defending his actions and supporting him is spite of the warnings .................. I would feel as dumb as a sack of hammers if/when it turns out that he is guilty of things that could get him impeached, force him to step down, or be prosecuted for crimes.

I wonder how dumb people will feel when all these accusations turn out to be fabrications and BS. That's what I wonder. Smiley Happy

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 21

@Panjandrum wrote:

jimc91:   Have they found evidence to prove President Trump colluded with the Russians to steal the election?

Ask Mueller. He hasn't hired the best legal team in the country for a fishing expedition, so it might be wise to be prepared for some really bad news about Trump.

Some people are so prepared for bad news they have been preparing it since he won the election. Just saying.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 21

Democrats in 2020
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 21

jimc91:   Have they found evidence to prove President Trump colluded with the Russians to steal the election?

Ask Mueller. He hasn't hired the best legal team in the country for a fishing expedition, so it might be wise to be prepared for some really bad news about Trump.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 21

@alferdpacker wrote:

The truth will out sooner of later...

Nixon treasonously colluded to scuttle part of the Vietnam Peace talks priot to his election in '68...

Reagan knowingly played a dishonest and treasonous part in delaying the release of US Embassy hostages prior to his election...

Republicans lie, cheat, steal, and commit various unlawful and treasonous acts to improve their chances of being elected... 

Of course trump acted treasonously too - the truth will out sooner or later...

Stellar argument, I must say. (So because such and thus OTHER guy did this way back when, Trump is guilty without proof.) 

Democrat emails did not show they lie cheat steal and commit various unlawful anythings. Wikileaks is such a hoax. Russian stooges. Robot LOL

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 21

@jimc91 wrote:

Have they found evidence to prove President Trump colluded with the Russians to steal the election?

Also, have they found evidence that President Trump is a Russian Agent?

The truth will out sooner of later...

Nixon treasonously colluded to scuttle part of the Vietnam Peace talks priot to his election in '68...

Reagan knowingly played a dishonest and treasonous part in delaying the release of US Embassy hostages prior to his election...

Republicans lie, cheat, steal, and commit various unlawful and treasonous acts to improve their chances of being elected... 

Of course trump acted treasonously too - the truth will out sooner or later...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 21

@jimc91 wrote:

Have they found evidence to prove President Trump colluded with the Russians to steal the election?

Also, have they found evidence that President Trump is a Russian Agent?

No!  This was "Trumped up" by the Democrats.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.

Top Authors