Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: DOES ANYONE KNOW YET?

Message 1 of 21

@Epster wrote:

If you have legal proof, bring it. Otherwise, chatter on. It's good to get the gunk out of one's system. Very healthy. Truly. It ain't proof and it ain't gonna help the Democrats, but hey, it might keep others (you?) from productive work, so that's something. I guess.

Me? I got no time for such trivial pursuits. Ciao!

@alferdpacker I am refreshed with the knowledge that despite what is often bandied about on these boards by a small group of people, our legal system maintains that all are innocent until proven guilty. Many things have been claimed and suggested, but to date nothing has been proven in a court of law.

The difference between conservatives and libersal is that conservatives, with no actual proof, attemp to try everything in the court of public opinion using bumper stickers.  Liberals tend to collect evidence, present it to a grand jury in New York State, and then prosecute to the fullest extent of the law............gee, just like Manaford!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 21

@Epster wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

If I had voted for Trump and have been endlessly defending his actions and supporting him is spite of the warnings .................. I would feel as dumb as a sack of hammers if/when it turns out that he is guilty of things that could get him impeached, force him to step down, or be prosecuted for crimes.

I wonder how dumb people will feel when all these accusations turn out to be fabrications and BS. That's what I wonder. Smiley Happy

It could be the people will feel very smart if these accusations turn out to be true. If I had to bet based on everything that Trump has done during his adult life I would say there is a better chance the people will feel smart.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 21

@alferdpacker wrote:

The truth will eventually be known...

Justice is slow - but inevitable... 

@alferdpacker I am refreshed with the knowledge that despite what is often bandied about on these boards by a small group of people, our legal system maintains that all are innocent until proven guilty. Many things have been claimed and suggested, but to date nothing has been proven in a court of law.

If you have legal proof, bring it. Otherwise, chatter on. It's good to get the gunk out of one's system. Very healthy. Truly. It ain't proof and it ain't gonna help the Democrats, but hey, it might keep others (you?) from productive work, so that's something. I guess.

Me? I got no time for such trivial pursuits. Ciao!

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 21

CriticalThinking:  The hapless Dems control nothing. All 3 investigations were initiated by the Republican controlled House or Senate, yet they continue to blame Democrats. Why?

When have conservatives ever taken responsiblity for anything? Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

DOES ANYONE KNOW YET?

Message 5 of 21

"No!  This was "Trumped up" by the Democrats."

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 21

I know of no "Trump Lovers" but I do know of many who voted for him expecting him to fulfill his promises.  Many of the "Obama Lovers" just can't stand that he wasn't replaced by Hillary.  The Democrats will continue to remain "hapless" since they have no real leaders, have no real vision, and can't make promises that the country is willing to buy.  The Republicans have at least half of their Congresspeople that are also "hapless" in that they may now be easily replaced.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

DOES ANYONE KNOW YET?

Message 7 of 21

Any time you're wondering if Trump Lovers live in alternate reality, this thread is additional proof that's true.

Who controls both houses of Congress? 

Who initiated 3 different investigations of Trump?

The hapless Dems control nothing. All 3 investigations were initiated by the Republican controlled House or Senate, yet they continue to blame Democrats. Why?

ALTERNATE REALITY!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 21

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@fangoh45 wrote:

@Epster wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

If I had voted for Trump and have been endlessly defending his actions and supporting him is spite of the warnings .................. I would feel as dumb as a sack of hammers if/when it turns out that he is guilty of things that could get him impeached, force him to step down, or be prosecuted for crimes.

I wonder how dumb people will feel when all these accusations turn out to be fabrications and BS. That's what I wonder. Smiley Happy

The liberals on this forum are well versed in defeat and have close to a zero per-cent chance of being correct on things political. Does Russia come to mind?

Yep, in the alternate reality of the Alt Right !!!!!

Yes versus being Alt wrong all the time (liberals).

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 21

@Panjandrum wrote:

jimc91:   Have they found evidence to prove President Trump colluded with the Russians to steal the election?

Ask Mueller. He hasn't hired the best legal team in the country for a fishing expedition, so it might be wise to be prepared for some really bad news about Trump.

Maybe the liberals will be "buying a lot of fish" from Mueller.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 21

@fangoh45 wrote:

@Epster wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

The liberals on this forum are well versed in defeat and have close to a zero per-cent chance of being correct on things political. Does Russia come to mind?

Yep, in the alternate reality of the Alt Right !!!!!

Democrats in 2020
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.