Refresh your driving skills and you could save on your auto insurance! Sign up for the AARP Smart Driver course.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: DO YOU EVER WONDER WHY TRUMP GETS AWAY WITH BEING RACIST, XENOPHOBIC, AND ANTI-SEMITIC?

Message 81 of 88

DO YOU EVER WONDER WHY TRUMP GETS AWAY WITH BEING RACIST, XENOPHOBIC, AND ANTI-SEMITIC?

=====================================================

You do not have to get away from lies like the subject of this thread. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: DO YOU EVER WONDER WHY TRUMP GETS AWAY WITH BEING RACIST, XENOPHOBIC, AND ANTI-SEMITIC?

Message 82 of 88

@irishkathleen53 wrote:

Except, lest we forget, he was NOT elected.  Hillary was.  He bought the electoral college with the help of his BFF Putin.  He is not the preperly elected President.  He is a Pretender.  Don't forget that!

I understand your feelings about this, BUT in order to make any of it stick in such a way that he can legally be removed from office, you have to have enacted law to rely on. Mueller and his investigation are looking into that.  Outside that, the fact about this election to date IS that Donald John Trump got the required number of Electoral Votes.  That is the election that counts.  Popular vote doesn't matter beause it doesn't count.  That's the system.  He was elected by the system.

IF you would have it another way, you have to change that part of the system.  I'm all for that.  

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 83 of 88

Except, lest we forget, he was NOT elected.  Hillary was.  He bought the electoral college with the help of his BFF Putin.  He is not the preperly elected President.  He is a Pretender.  Don't forget that!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 84 of 88

@CriticalThinking— Never could understand why anyone who aligns him or herself with Christianity could condone anything that the idiot in chief does or says.

. His agenda is not about morality or helping people or anything of value. Indeed, the main agendas seems to be xenophobia, racism, and greed.

So, in my estimation, if one is willing to sell one’s soul to the highest bidder, one can be a Republican in good standing. 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

DO YOU EVER WONDER WHY TRUMP GETS AWAY WITH BEING RACIST, XENOPHOBIC, AND ANTI-SEMITIC?

Message 85 of 88

White Evangelicals exhibit a devoted, blind loyalty to something they call God. They never question nor challenge that God. It doesn't matter what happens on the planet earth, they will not question or change their blind, devoted loyalty.

White Evangelicals exhibit a devoted, blind loyalty to someone they call Donald.Trump. They never question nor challenge Donald Trump. It doesn't matter what happens with the Presidency, they will not question or change their blind, devoted loyalty.

Why should anyone be surprised by the above?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 86 of 88

@nctarheel wrote:

I won't repeat your post, nc.  Just comment on a couple of things likely to come out of it.

Your numbers seem close to the ones I've seen in multiple sources.  You didn't give a source, though, and you're going to hear about it from the RRRR.  It's will be a strawman to deflect attention away from the real meat in what you said.  A clattering set of teeth.

Your conclusions about who 'the donald' and his minions target with their propaganda seems intuitively accurate.  Just like a dope pusher does, just enough good stuff is in the sample to get you to buy the crappy product.  That's an apt analogy, don't you think?

The user is hardly ever forthcoming about how much of an addict they really are, though and you'll never know. Just like you'll never know what the results of an actual election are from polls.  The last one was a real eye-opener.  WE should have known.

You're right about the exploitation issue.  'The donald' and his minions sure do do that.  Good at it too.  Didn't say it was right, just said they were good at it.  I'm a bit troubled by the continued insistence that 'the donald' and his minions don't know what they are doing.  I think they do.  I think 'the donald' has been at this sort of thing from the time he took his first baby steps, maybe before that. That's what I think.

I suspect their goal is an authoritarian regime with power over every aspect of a citizen's life.  That's what I think.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 87 of 88

nctarheel: 

It's the big tent party. If they are willing to vote "R", they are welcome.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Message 88 of 88

It could be because he leads THE PARTY OF INCLUSIVENESS!!!!

Yep, Folks....... here is a typical picture of the REPUBLICAN PARTY.

Why does TRUMP keep getting away with expressing that he doesn't want Blacks as his accountants, ranting that Hispanics are drug dealers, mocking the English speaking abilities of Asians, and indirectly threatening Jews by saying some NAZIS are "good people".

Because he and his minions have RUN THE NUMBERS!!!!!!

Here they are:

Only 7% of Black Voters identify as REPUBLICAN

Only 27% of Hispanics identify as REPUBLICAN.

Only 27% of Asians identify as REPUBLICAN.

Only 24% of Jews Identify as REPUBLICAN.

He realizes that none of these groups, individually, are a threat to his Presidency and thus; out come the racist, xenophobic, and anti-Semitic comments.

He knows that plays well to his base of ALT-RIGHT ADVOCATES, WHITE SUPREMACISTS, WHITE NATIONALISTS, NAZIS, AND KKK MEMBERS.

But folks, that isn't enough people to get you elected.

Here is the real base that TRUMP'S comments about BLACKS, HISPANICS, ASIANS, AND JEWS really appeal to............ and THEY DID get him elected!!!!!!!

OVER 76% OF WHITE EVANGELICALS IDENTIFY AS REPUBLICAN.

Yes, they elected him knowing full well of his comments about the above groups.

It seems to me that WHITE EVANGELICALS don't follow the teachings of their particular sect of their religion; much less the teachings of Bible, Jesus, or their other religious scripts.

There is NO WAY to rationalize support for TRUMP and to strictly follow the teachings of JESUS.

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors