Prevention is the best medicine when it comes to avoiding surprise medical bills! Learn more.

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

DO YOU EVER WONDER WHY TRUMP GETS AWAY WITH BEING RACIST, XENOPHOBIC, AND ANTI-SEMITIC?

Message 51 of 88

Phyllis said, "let’s face it, trump supporters are as stupid as the day is long.  Really, not much to understand when it comes to a bunch of greedy, hate filled brain dead souls destined to spend the afterlife in Hades with trump and others just like him."

I completely agree.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: DO YOU EVER WONDER WHY TRUMP GETS AWAY WITH BEING RACIST, XENOPHOBIC, AND ANTI-SEMITIC?

Message 52 of 88

@umbarch64

@CriticalThinking

Maybe it’s a lack of CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS!!! Pun FULLY INTENDED.

Look, let’s face it, trump supporters are as stupid as the day is long.  Really, not much to understand when it comes to a bunch of greedy, hate filled brain dead souls destined to spend the afterlife in Hades with trump and others just like him.

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: DO YOU EVER WONDER WHY TRUMP GETS AWAY WITH BEING RACIST, XENOPHOBIC, AND ANTI-SEMITIC?

Message 53 of 88

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Phyllis, what you just highlighted, the kind of scum who associate with Donald Trump, makes me wonder about the more so called main stream people who are addicted to him. Why do they completely ignore his nastiness, his pathological lying, his "it's all about me" perspective of the world, and the fact that he divides American like never before? 

What is wrong with Trump Cult members?

..............It'a a mystery!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 54 of 88

@umbarch64–BAM!!! Spot on!!! Thank you!!!!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 55 of 88

@KidBoy2 wrote:
nctarheel posted..

The way you deal with lies to to prove they were lies.

Just saying "something is this OR something is that", like you have done here, is the same process your Comrade in In Chief uses.

"Ms. Khan can't talk because of her religion".
"I don't want Blacks doing my taxes; I want little fat short guys with yarmulkes doing them."
"There were good people in the demonstration of White Supremacists too."
"I grab their "(another name for feline)".

Come on, man..... These are all documented comments. Are you just choosing to ignore them or even worse; you call them lies.

You are just fooling yourself.

You'll need to prove that the subject of the thread is a lie.

You can't.

=============================================

You can not prove a unknown.

The subject of this thread is made up and you can not prove that Trump is RACIST, XENOPHOBIC, AND ANTI-SEMITIC. The garbage that you posted is just that.

Trump says a lot of things that makes him look bad but to say he is RACIST, XENOPHOBIC, AND ANTI-SEMITIC is just not true.

Well, then..........IF no one has a pipeline inside 'the donald's' head so you can 'know'....with certainty, that is......the only thing left to go on is what you 'think' you know.  At some point the evidence is what has to count, cause liars lie, donchasee?  It's what they do.  Even under oath.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 56 of 88

CT— I would say a few factors kick in as to why “mainstream folks“ voted for trump. But if I had to make an educated guess I would say;

1.   Many of  those voting for him watched the lies and fantasies coming out of Fox news

2.   Lack of education – – let’s not forget that the majority of people who voted for trump were white collar high school or less educated people 

3. trump played on the fears of those who ignorantly believe Muslims  are truly a murderous people, rather than the truth, which is they are loving kind peaceful people whose reputation has been Road by a few groups of murderess cowards. 

4. Disenfranchisement—Hillary Really could have done a better job leading the poor and middle-class know that she would help them.

Those are a few—- but, as for me, all I had to do is hear him open his stupid mouth and spew his ridiculous ideals, and that was certainly enough to make me know that he was a toxic, immoral individual who was clearly unfit to be allowed to roam around loose, much less to be a city in American president. 

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

DO YOU EVER WONDER WHY TRUMP GETS AWAY WITH BEING RACIST, XENOPHOBIC, AND ANTI-SEMITIC?

Message 57 of 88

Phyllis, what you just highlighted, the kind of scum who associate with Donald Trump, makes me wonder about the more so called main stream people who are addicted to him. Why do they completely ignore his nastiness, his pathological lying, his "it's all about me" perspective of the world, and the fact that he divides American like never before? 

What is wrong with Trump Cult members?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 58 of 88

@KidBoy2—OMG—A pity kudo for your efforts in defending the totally indefensible.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 59 of 88

@CriticalThinking—LOL!! Fine people—like racist STEVE BANNON, traitor Flynn, liar and fellow racist Jeff Sessions, more recently Roy Moore  etc., etc., etc.  Guess we know what he thinks is an example of a “fine”  caliber of person.  

Like I’ve said before—this is exactly why the KKK, White Supremacists, Alt. Right, and  sexual predator  scum love him—he is one of them!!!

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 60 of 88

As I've stated before, members of the Trump Cult live in an alternate reality where the truth and facts mean nothing. They're also in a state of denial about their hero in the White House.

President Trump defended the white nationalists who protested in Charlottesville on Tuesday, saying they included “some very fine people” 

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/08/trump-defends-white-nationalist-protesters-some...

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors