AARP and the photographers of Magnum Photos look at older people living in new ways around the world in A New Age.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: DO YOU EVER WONDER WHY TRUMP GETS AWAY WITH BEING RACIST, XENOPHOBIC, AND ANTI-SEMITIC?

Message 41 of 88

@myexper wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:

phyllisc6781

What are disgusting piece of trash you support.

===============================================

That is disgusting as I said I do not like Trump but I like some of the things he is trying to do.

Gee, I miss then we could put disgusting posters on ignore!

I also like most of what Trump is trying to do

Like"

Cutting your Medicare by $400 Billion and Medicaid by $1 Trillion?

So why not document the features of Medicare that are being cut?

Taking away healthcare from 30 million of your fellow Americans?

Removing Obamacare albatross from people's backs as those premiums get higher and higher.  You and the left don't care about those hefty premiums, do you?

Allowing the coal industry to dump its waste in rivers and streams?

Trump is allowing coal miners to work. I know that most Democrats don't care about work but mainly care about welfare.

Allowing mentally ill people to purchase firearms?

Obama allowed mentally ill people to buy firearms. Look at Chicago where it iis the death capital where Democrats kill each other with legal and illegal firearms.

Handing out millions in tax cuts to the already wealthy at the expense of all other Americans?

Trump is "handing out" tax cuts to corporations so they have more money to hire more employees. I know Democrats don't like people that work and would much prefer that they be on welfare beholden to the Democrat party for their handouts.  All Americans will get a tax cut except for a small sliver of the population that have an extreme deduction already for medical expenses. Of course those income tax cuts go to those actually paying taxes (you know the 53% supporting the 47%).

Endorsing a child predator sex deviate for Senate?

Taking a line from some liberals on this forum - you ain't guilty till you've been convicted in the court.

and yet he seems to find a way to say things that people cling to and use it to beat on him.

Like his admission to groping/sexual assaulting women?

And you never bragged? Come on - you're liberal.

Like his admission to watching teenage girls get undressed at his pageants and then lusting about it?

See prior comment.

Those on the left call you and I members of "the cult" because you believe as Donald does. Those people will never give up on attempting to disparage any Trump supporters because they not only hate Trump but are against every thing that he is trying to do.

Unlike Trump supporters, "those on the left" refuse to look the other way on all of Trump's vile actions!

No, but you look the other way when it comes to Hillary.

You must remember that Trump is for independence while the left is for dependence.

Wrong again.

Trump "IS ONLY FOR" HIMSELF!!!

And the left is for dependence on government.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: DO YOU EVER WONDER WHY TRUMP GETS AWAY WITH BEING RACIST, XENOPHOBIC, AND ANTI-SEMITIC?

Message 42 of 88

Trumpettes support Der Trumper because he says and does things they WANT to do, burt can't. But that's changing - thanks to Lemontops encouragement of Nazis, KKK andthe altRight, his followers are gaining the "courage" to drive their cars over the top of people who do not worship Der Trumper and share his misogyny, xenophobia, racism and hatred of half of Americans who aren't paid enough to pay federal income taxes.

That last is a tad strange, since Der Trumper doesn't pay any Federal taxes because he cheated his partners out of a billion bucks and found a way to declare that as a deduction.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 88

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:

phyllisc6781

That is disgusting as I said I do not like Trump but I like some of the things he is trying to do.

I also like most of what Trump is trying to do

Like"

Cutting your Medicare by $400 Billion and Medicaid by $1 Trillion?

Taking away healthcare from 30 million of your fellow Americans?

Allowing the coal industry to dump its waste in rivers and streams?

Allowing mentally ill people to purchase firearms?

Handing out millions in tax cuts to the already wealthy at the expense of all other Americans?

Endorsing a child predator sex deviate for Senate?

and yet he seems to find a way to say things that people cling to and use it to beat on him.

Like his admission to groping/sexual assaulting women?

Like his admission to watching teenage girls get undressed at his pageants and then lusting about it?

Those on the left call you and I members of "the cult" because you believe as Donald does. Those people will never give up on attempting to disparage any Trump supporters because they not only hate Trump but are against every thing that he is trying to do.

Unlike Trump supporters, "those on the left" refuse to look the other way on all of Trump's vile actions!

You must remember that Trump is for independence while the left is for dependence.

Wrong again.

Trump "IS ONLY FOR" HIMSELF!!!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 88

@KidBoy2 wrote:
erikm219989 posted..

No KidBoy2 ..... It's ALL true .... just not complete.

Trump is also a misogynist, pervert, child predator and corrupt!

=================================================

And you can prove all that?
It's already been proven KidBoy2!

I think not
Then you deny the obvious.

...me thinks you have been had by the Trump haters that will accuse Trump of anything ...truth does not matter.
"Me thinks" FOX News is your only source of information ..... fake news!!!
As such, the truth does not matter to YOU
In one readily available source of "proof", the Access Hollywood tapes, Trump ADMITTED to groping women!  In the same tapes, Trump ADMITTED to watching teenage girls get undressed at his pageant and bragging about his lust for that scene!!!

And charges were filed against Trump for his phony Trump University wherein he fleeced desperate people out of their life savings!

And of course ...... Trump Tower ..... where Trump used illegal immigrants to help build it ..... and then didn't pay them ..... as he did with several hundred contractors who are also suing him!

The list goes on ......
But then again ..... no amount of proof would ever be enough for people who look the other way on ALL of Trump's vile actions ...... including Trump's own admission! to those vile actions

Trump has said some stupid things but to make statements like you did as fact is ridiculous!

Trump has said AND DONE stupid things KidBoy2!!! 

Because you look the other way on his vile actions, does not mean that Trump didn't perfom them!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

DO YOU EVER WONDER WHY TRUMP GETS AWAY WITH BEING RACIST, XENOPHOBIC, AND ANTI-SEMITIC?

Message 45 of 88

Trump Cult members repeatedly deny their membership but we know what's happening. How can any decent American support a President who:

• insults people 7 days a week, every day of the year. Unfortunately, his cult members aren't offended, in fact, they like it.
  • has a massive ego which means he's more important that putting America first
  • he's PATHOLOGICAL LIAR, yet it doesn't both Trump Cult members.
  • he divides American like never before
  • he is an embarrassment for our country around the world.

You're a cult member because you aren't offended by any of the above. This has nothing to do with politics. It wouldn't be a cult unless the members were in DENIAL, and they are.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 88

@KidBoy2 wrote:

phyllisc6781

I also like most of what Trump is trying to do and yet he seems to find a way to say things that people cling to and use it to beat on him. Those on the left call you and I members of "the cult" because you believe as Donald does. Those people will never give up on attempting to disparage any Trump supporters because they not only hate Trump but are against every thing that he is trying to do.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 88

phyllisc6781

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 88

@KidBoy2–We all know what the subject of the thread  is. And the reason Trump gets away with his toxic and immoral exploits has been discussed.  One point with regard to topic matter is that the  greed of big business is clearly one of the reasons trump has been able to rape and pillage the low to middle class. 

Today CNN has reported that Trump has now gotten in bed with big banks to remove protection from consumers  who have been defrauded by big banks.

Yup, you should really be proud of your president who has done everything in his power to weaken and destroy the middle class and the poor amongst us.

Gee, I miss having a real president! 

And American citizens who have the gray matter to discern fraud and dysfunction when it is so painfully clear.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 88
umbarch64 posted..

CriticalThinking wrote:
Phyllis, what you just highlighted, the kind of scum who associate with Donald Trump, makes me wonder about the more so called main stream people who are addicted to him. Why do they completely ignore his nastiness, his pathological lying, his "it's all about me" perspective of the world, and the fact that he divides American like never before?

What is wrong with Trump Cult members?
..............It'a a mystery!

=============================================

What the mystery is about CT is that he can not come up with a rational post...we just goes on and on about the Trump Cult and the uninformed lap it up.

FYI and others that are uninformed the subject of this thread is DO YOU EVER WONDER WHY TRUMP GETS AWAY WITH BEING RACIST, XENOPHOBIC, AND ANTI-SEMITIC?

No one on the haters have proved that Trump is RACIST, XENOPHOBIC, AND ANTI-SEMITIC? Why..because they live in a world that does not have the ability to reason or deal with the truth.

I do not know how others think. I do have the ability to know what Trump has said and done. That said I do not like the fact that Trump shoots his mouth out about many things when he should not. I do like some of the things he is trying to do and he is our President.

Enjoy the day.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 88

CT—Great minds think a like – – which is exactly why we didn’t vote for that idiot trump.

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors