Prevention is the best medicine when it comes to avoiding surprise medical bills! Learn more.

 

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
392
Views

Re: DO YOU EVER WONDER WHY TRUMP GETS AWAY WITH BEING RACIST, XENOPHOBIC, AND ANTI-SEMITIC?

392 Views
Message 31 of 88
mimi0000 posted..

KIDBOY ASKED: DO YOU EVER WONDER WHY TRUMP GETS AWAY WITH BEING RACIST, XENOPHOBIC, AND ANTI-SEMITIC?

Yes I also wondered how Hitler got away with the same stuff


======================================================

I did not ask...this is what I posted...

FYI and others that are uninformed the subject of this thread is DO YOU EVER WONDER WHY TRUMP GETS AWAY WITH BEING RACIST, XENOPHOBIC, AND ANTI-SEMITIC?

No one on the haters have proved that Trump is RACIST, XENOPHOBIC, AND ANTI-SEMITIC? Why..because they live in a world that does not have the ability to reason or deal with the truth.

I do not know how others think. I do have the ability to know what Trump has said and done. That said I do not like the fact that Trump shoots his mouth out about many things when he should not. I do like some of the things he is trying to do and he is our President.
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
392
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
383
Views

Re: DO YOU EVER WONDER WHY TRUMP GETS AWAY WITH BEING RACIST, XENOPHOBIC, AND ANTI-SEMITIC?

383 Views
Message 32 of 88

  KIDBOY ASKED:  DO YOU EVER WONDER WHY TRUMP GETS AWAY WITH BEING RACIST, XENOPHOBIC, AND ANTI-SEMITIC?

 

Yes I also wondered how Hitler got away with the same stuff

 
 
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
383
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
390
Views

Re: DO YOU EVER WONDER WHY TRUMP GETS AWAY WITH BEING RACIST, XENOPHOBIC, AND ANTI-SEMITIC?

390 Views
Message 33 of 88

@nctarheel wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

 

Trump is "handing out" tax cuts to corporations so they have more money to hire more employees.


Most businesses will hire more people if they are allowed to keep more of THEIR OWN MONEY.  Try to keep up with simple logic, Myexper.

 

 

Sounds like you have either NEVER BEEN IN CORPORATE BUSINESS BEFORE or;

 

YOU DRANK THE KOOL-AID provided by the Trump Administration.

 

Letting CORPORATIONS keep more money has NEVER resulted in an increase of employment; however.............

 

It has, EVERY TIME, resulted in increases of CORPORATIONS buying back their stock to increase the wealth of the principals of the company and...........

 

It has, EVERY TIME, resulted in CORPORATIONS increasing their dividends paid to their stockholders, the majority of which are upper middle class and wealthy.

 

History has proved this time and again.

 

But people fall for Ponzi Schemes all the time; it's just not a political party like THE REPUBLICANS that is operating it.

 

It's sad that so many fall for this "TRICKLE DOWN, JOBS ALL AROUND" Ponzi Scheme.

 

 


More drivel from the left.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
390
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
400
Views

Re: DO YOU EVER WONDER WHY TRUMP GETS AWAY WITH BEING RACIST, XENOPHOBIC, AND ANTI-SEMITIC?

400 Views
Message 34 of 88

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

 

Trump is "handing out" tax cuts to corporations so they have more money to hire more employees.


Most businesses will hire more people if they are allowed to keep more of THEIR OWN MONEY.  Try to keep up with simple logic, Myexper.

 

 

Sounds like you have either NEVER BEEN IN CORPORATE BUSINESS BEFORE or;

 

YOU DRANK THE KOOL-AID provided by the Trump Administration.

 

Letting CORPORATIONS keep more money has NEVER resulted in an increase of employment; however.............

 

It has, EVERY TIME, resulted in increases of CORPORATIONS buying back their stock to increase the wealth of the principals of the company and...........

 

It has, EVERY TIME, resulted in CORPORATIONS increasing their dividends paid to their stockholders, the majority of which are upper middle class and wealthy.

 

History has proved this time and again.

 

But people fall for Ponzi Schemes all the time; it's just not a political party like THE REPUBLICANS that is operating it.

 

It's sad that so many fall for this "TRICKLE DOWN, JOBS ALL AROUND" Ponzi Scheme.

 

 

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
400
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
406
Views

Re: DO YOU EVER WONDER WHY TRUMP GETS AWAY WITH BEING RACIST, XENOPHOBIC, AND ANTI-SEMITIC?

406 Views
Message 35 of 88

@myexper wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:

phyllisc6781

What are disgusting piece of trash you support.


===============================================

That is disgusting as I said I do not like Trump but I like some of the things he is trying to do.

Gee, I miss then we could put disgusting posters on ignore!

I also like most of what Trump is trying to do

Like:

Cutting your Medicare by $400 Billion and Medicaid by $1 Trillion?

So why not document the features of Medicare that are being cut?

Because I'm not the person doing the cutting NOTHAPPENING!

Your Republicans and Trump are doing the cutting. So ask them!!!

You're the one claiming Medicare gets cut yet you have no idea about what you're talking about.

 

 

 

Taking away healthcare from 30 million of your fellow Americans?

Removing Obamacare albatross from people's backs as those premiums get higher and higher.  You and the left don't care about those hefty premiums, do you?

They're a result of Republican threats to kill Obamacare and defunding of Obamacare. So it's YOU and your Republicans that don't care about the health care of 30 million Americans NOTHAPPENING!

Why not ask the people that are getting fined for NOT buying Obamacare how they feel about this "forced" program? You just don't care, do you?

 

 

 

Allowing the coal industry to dump its waste in rivers and streams?

Trump is allowing coal miners to work.

No he's not. There is no demand for coal.

So says you and the left.

 

 

I know that most Democrats don't care about work but mainly care about welfare.

Absurd .... The Republicans don't care about the environment and how the contaminated rivers and streams will poison drinking water for the people downstream of the coal mining waste dumps!

The goal of the left is to have everyone on welfare so the government can take care of them. 

 

 

Allowing mentally ill people to purchase firearms?

Obama allowed mentally ill people to buy firearms.

Wrong AGAIN.  President Obama created an EO to stop it. Trump created an EO to allow it.

Please provide the proof (a link) that shows Trump passed an EO allowing menatlly ill people to buy firearms.  You can't because he didn't! 

 

Look at Chicago where it iis the death capital where Democrats kill each other with legal and illegal firearms.

Look at your contrived evasion? ..... Nope!

 In fact today, five of your fine Democrat thugs were killed in Chicago with illegal firearms. Didn't your guy Obama give firearms to the Mexican gangs to catch drug smugglers (Fast & Furious) and that didn't work out too well, did it?

 

 

Handing out millions in tax cuts to the already wealthy at the expense of all other Americans?

Trump is "handing out" tax cuts to corporations so they have more money to hire more employees.

The corporations already said they're not going to hire more employees nor expand with their tax cuts NOTHAPPENING!

Please get updated on recent events!

Most businesses will hire more people if they are allowed to keep more of THEIR OWN MONEY.  Try to keep up with simple logic, Myexper.

 

 

I know Democrats don't like people that work and would much prefer that they be on welfare beholden to the Democrat party for their handouts. 

Then you know only false information NOTHAPPENING!

People that use "only" in a sentence are usually wrong.

 

 

 

All Americans will get a tax cut except for a small sliver of the population that have an extreme deduction already for medical expenses.

"Small sliver" NOTHAPPENING?  Those people are ALL your fellow seniors who Trump will shaft with a tax hit!

Most seniors WILL get a tax cut. I stand by my previous post.

And don't forget the middle class families who will loose their exemptions wherein the child credit will not make up for the loss in exemptions NOTHAPPENING!

And you have CONVENIENTLY forgotten doubling of the standard deduction.  Why do Democrats love high taxes?  Is it because they are the recipients for most of the handouts?

 

Of course those income tax cuts go to those actually paying taxes (you know the 53% supporting the 47%).

The wealthy will get a colossal tax cut while the middle class, who do not get hit with a tax increase, will only receive a paltry tax cut.

If you cut taxes, any thinking person would know that those paying the most income taxes MUST get the most back when taxes are cut. Simple, huh?

 

 

 

Endorsing a child predator sex deviate for Senate?

Taking a line from some liberals on this forum - you ain't guilty till you've been convicted in the court.

A ludicrous  evasion to all the enormous evidence piled up against Moore ..... and a slap in the face to all the children Moore has assaulted!!!

Guess he has been tried in the court of Myexper which means he's guilty.

 

 

and yet he seems to find a way to say things that people cling to and use it to beat on him.

Like his admission to groping/sexual assaulting women?

And you never bragged? Come on - you're liberal.

A pathetic, unwarranted FALSE accusation NOTHAPPENING!!!!!!

You can dish it out but not take it?

 

 

Like his admission to watching teenage girls get undressed at his pageants and then lusting about it?

See prior comment.

Too pathetic to see again!!!!

You do know that this form of writing back and forth is non readable, but I'm having fun proving all your statement wrong.

 

 

 Those on the left call you and I members of "the cult" because you believe as Donald does. Those people will never give up on attempting to disparage any Trump supporters because they not only hate Trump but are against every thing that he is trying to do.

Unlike Trump supporters, "those on the left" refuse to look the other way on all of Trump's vile actions!

No, but you look the other way when it comes to Hillary.

Nope ..... and you have absolutely no basis for that accusation. And it is of course a straw man argument as I never initiated nor advanced anything about Hillary!

Everything is a "straw man" to the left. Did you watch the Wizard of Oz last night?

 

 

You must remember that Trump is for independence while the left is for dependence.

Wrong again.

Trump "IS ONLY FOR" HIMSELF!!!

And the left is for dependence on government.

We're ALL dependent upon government NOTHAPPENING!!!

There you go with that "all" again. As the Constitution provides for our safety and protection from invading forces, that is my dependence on government. I'm sure you as a memeber of the left depend on government for very much more.


 


 


 


 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
406
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
425
Views

Re: DO YOU EVER WONDER WHY TRUMP GETS AWAY WITH BEING RACIST, XENOPHOBIC, AND ANTI-SEMITIC?

425 Views
Message 36 of 88

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:

phyllisc6781

What are disgusting piece of trash you support.


===============================================

That is disgusting as I said I do not like Trump but I like some of the things he is trying to do.

Gee, I miss then we could put disgusting posters on ignore!

I also like most of what Trump is trying to do

Like:

Cutting your Medicare by $400 Billion and Medicaid by $1 Trillion?

So why not document the features of Medicare that are being cut?

Because I'm not the person doing the cutting NOTHAPPENING!

Your Republicans and Trump are doing the cutting. So ask them!!!

 

 

 

Taking away healthcare from 30 million of your fellow Americans?

Removing Obamacare albatross from people's backs as those premiums get higher and higher.  You and the left don't care about those hefty premiums, do you?

They're a result of Republican threats to kill Obamacare and defunding of Obamacare. So it's YOU and your Republicans that don't care about the health care of 30 million Americans NOTHAPPENING!

 

 

 

Allowing the coal industry to dump its waste in rivers and streams?

Trump is allowing coal miners to work.

No he's not. There is no demand for coal.

 

 

I know that most Democrats don't care about work but mainly care about welfare.

Absurd .... The Republicans don't care about the environment and how the contaminated rivers and streams will poison drinking water for the people downstream of the coal mining waste dumps!

 

 

 

Allowing mentally ill people to purchase firearms?

Obama allowed mentally ill people to buy firearms.

Wrong AGAIN.  President Obama created an EO to stop it. Trump created an EO to allow it.

 

 

Look at Chicago where it iis the death capital where Democrats kill each other with legal and illegal firearms.

Look at your contrived evasion? ..... Nope!

 

 

 

Handing out millions in tax cuts to the already wealthy at the expense of all other Americans?

Trump is "handing out" tax cuts to corporations so they have more money to hire more employees.

The corporations already said they're not going to hire more employees nor expand with their tax cuts NOTHAPPENING!

Please get updated on recent events!

 

 

I know Democrats don't like people that work and would much prefer that they be on welfare beholden to the Democrat party for their handouts. 

Then you know only false information NOTHAPPENING!

 

 

 

All Americans will get a tax cut except for a small sliver of the population that have an extreme deduction already for medical expenses.

"Small sliver" NOTHAPPENING?  Those people are ALL your fellow seniors who Trump will shaft with a tax hit!

And don't forget the middle class families who will loose their exemptions wherein the child credit will not make up for the loss in exemptions NOTHAPPENING!

 

Of course those income tax cuts go to those actually paying taxes (you know the 53% supporting the 47%).

The wealthy will get a colossal tax cut while the middle class, who do not get hit with a tax increase, will only receive a paltry tax cut.

 

 

 

Endorsing a child predator sex deviate for Senate?

Taking a line from some liberals on this forum - you ain't guilty till you've been convicted in the court.

A ludicrous  evasion to all the enormous evidence piled up against Moore ..... and a slap in the face to all the children Moore has assaulted!!!

 

 

and yet he seems to find a way to say things that people cling to and use it to beat on him.

Like his admission to groping/sexual assaulting women?

And you never bragged? Come on - you're liberal.

A pathetic, unwarranted FALSE accusation NOTHAPPENING!!!!!!

 

 

Like his admission to watching teenage girls get undressed at his pageants and then lusting about it?

See prior comment.

Too pathetic to see again!!!!

 

 

 Those on the left call you and I members of "the cult" because you believe as Donald does. Those people will never give up on attempting to disparage any Trump supporters because they not only hate Trump but are against every thing that he is trying to do.

Unlike Trump supporters, "those on the left" refuse to look the other way on all of Trump's vile actions!

No, but you look the other way when it comes to Hillary.

Nope ..... and you have absolutely no basis for that accusation. And it is of course a straw man argument as I never initiated nor advanced anything about Hillary!

 

 

You must remember that Trump is for independence while the left is for dependence.

Wrong again.

Trump "IS ONLY FOR" HIMSELF!!!

And the left is for dependence on government.

We're ALL dependent upon government NOTHAPPENING!!!


 


 


 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
425
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
439
Views

Re: DO YOU EVER WONDER WHY TRUMP GETS AWAY WITH BEING RACIST, XENOPHOBIC, AND ANTI-SEMITIC?

439 Views
Message 37 of 88
Older posted..

That last is a tad strange, since Der Trumper doesn't pay any Federal taxes because he cheated his partners out of a billion bucks and found a way to declare that as a deduction.

==============================================

It that is true would be so kind to share that information? Were the deductions legal under the IRS laws?
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
439
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
455
Views

Re: DO YOU EVER WONDER WHY TRUMP GETS AWAY WITH BEING RACIST, XENOPHOBIC, AND ANTI-SEMITIC?

455 Views
Message 38 of 88

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:

phyllisc6781

What are disgusting piece of trash you support.


===============================================

That is disgusting as I said I do not like Trump but I like some of the things he is trying to do.

Gee, I miss then we could put disgusting posters on ignore!

I also like most of what Trump is trying to do

Like"

Cutting your Medicare by $400 Billion and Medicaid by $1 Trillion?

So why not document the features of Medicare that are being cut?

 

Taking away healthcare from 30 million of your fellow Americans?

Removing Obamacare albatross from people's backs as those premiums get higher and higher.  You and the left don't care about those hefty premiums, do you?

 

Allowing the coal industry to dump its waste in rivers and streams?

Trump is allowing coal miners to work. I know that most Democrats don't care about work but mainly care about welfare.

 

Allowing mentally ill people to purchase firearms?

Obama allowed mentally ill people to buy firearms. Look at Chicago where it iis the death capital where Democrats kill each other with legal and illegal firearms.

 

Handing out millions in tax cuts to the already wealthy at the expense of all other Americans?

Trump is "handing out" tax cuts to corporations so they have more money to hire more employees. I know Democrats don't like people that work and would much prefer that they be on welfare beholden to the Democrat party for their handouts.  All Americans will get a tax cut except for a small sliver of the population that have an extreme deduction already for medical expenses. Of course those income tax cuts go to those actually paying taxes (you know the 53% supporting the 47%).

 

 

Endorsing a child predator sex deviate for Senate?

Taking a line from some liberals on this forum - you ain't guilty till you've been convicted in the court.

 

 

and yet he seems to find a way to say things that people cling to and use it to beat on him.

Like his admission to groping/sexual assaulting women?

And you never bragged? Come on - you're liberal.

 

Like his admission to watching teenage girls get undressed at his pageants and then lusting about it?

See prior comment.

 

Those on the left call you and I members of "the cult" because you believe as Donald does. Those people will never give up on attempting to disparage any Trump supporters because they not only hate Trump but are against every thing that he is trying to do.

Unlike Trump supporters, "those on the left" refuse to look the other way on all of Trump's vile actions!

 

 

You must remember that Trump is for independence while the left is for dependence.

Wrong again.

Trump "IS ONLY FOR" HIMSELF!!!

And the left is for dependence on government.


 


 


ok ill debunk all your posts at once.

you say Roy moore hasnt been charged or convicted yet.

then you say No, but you look the other way when it comes to Hillary.

 

Hillary as you know, has not been charged or convicted in almost 25 years of REAL witch hunts. You cant convince yourself whats right or wrong. Just like a lot of Republicans, there are 2 standards to live by: none for Republicans, impossibly high ones for Dems.

Do you ever wonder why you have lost credibility over the years? its because you are evolving with your party. 

So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
455
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
421
Views

Re: DO YOU EVER WONDER WHY TRUMP GETS AWAY WITH BEING RACIST, XENOPHOBIC, AND ANTI-SEMITIC?

421 Views
Message 39 of 88

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:

phyllisc6781

What are disgusting piece of trash you support.


===============================================

That is disgusting as I said I do not like Trump but I like some of the things he is trying to do.

Gee, I miss then we could put disgusting posters on ignore!

I also like most of what Trump is trying to do and yet he seems to find a way to say things that people cling to and use it to beat on him. Those on the left call you and I members of "the cult" because you believe as Donald does. Those people will never give up on attempting to disparage any Trump supporters because they not only hate Trump but are against every thing that he is trying to do.

 

You must remember that Trump is for independence while the left is for dependence.


Trump is for Trump. period. what say about stuff he pulls like this time magazine stunt. how presidential is THAT? he is embarassing the office.

And i said the same when i thought Obama did it. Im really not all that picky

 

 

So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
421
Views
Moderator
0
Kudos
400
Views

Re: DO YOU EVER WONDER WHY TRUMP GETS AWAY WITH BEING RACIST, XENOPHOBIC, AND ANTI-SEMITIC?

400 Views
Message 40 of 88

Hello everyone,

Please remember to post according to the community guidelines, and refrain from insults and inflammatory comments.

Thank you for your cooperation in making the AARP Community a safe and welcoming place for all.
http://community.aarp.org/t5/custom/page/page-id/Guidelines

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
400
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.


multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors