From travel insurance to fraud protection, AARP has you covered. Take a closer look at your member benefits.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: DO YOU EVER WONDER WHY TRUMP GETS AWAY WITH BEING RACIST, XENOPHOBIC, AND ANTI-SEMITIC?

Message 21 of 88

@myexper wrote:

Instead today, I will just respond generally to your post(s): if you write something that you disagree with every three words in different colors, it loses all meaning and becomes unreadable by other posters. If you can, I suggest writing a cohesive sentence or paragraph responding to the gist of what another poster wrote. This way, others will be able to follow your posting.

I followed your format for a while just to show you how ridiculous it was.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: DO YOU EVER WONDER WHY TRUMP GETS AWAY WITH BEING RACIST, XENOPHOBIC, AND ANTI-SEMITIC?

Message 22 of 88

myexper wrote: (in blue)

NOTHAPPENING wrote: (in black and red)

(other posters redacted ..... page 3 of 3)

(Trump) Endorsing a child predator sex deviate for Senate?
Taking a line from some liberals on this forum - you ain't guilty till you've been convicted in the court.
A ludicrous  evasion to all the enormous evidence piled up against Moore ..... and a slap in the face to all the children Moore has assaulted!!!
Guess he has been tried in the court of Myexper which means he's guilty.
No .... the enormous amount of evidence obtained against Moore could only be denied by a fool!

and yet he seems to find a way to say things that people cling to and use it to beat on him.
Like his admission to groping/sexual assaulting women?
And you never bragged? Come on - you're liberal.
A pathetic, unwarranted FALSE accusation NOTHAPPENING!!!!!!
You can dish it out but not take it?
I DISHED OUT NOTHING as Trump admitted his sexual assaults on women!
And no rational person should "take" (accept) ludicrous, insane, unsubstantiated pathetic accusations made against them NOTHAPPENING! 

Like his admission to watching teenage girls get undressed at his pageants and then lusting about it?
See prior comment.
Too pathetic to see again!!!!
You do know that this form of writing back and forth is non readable, but I'm having fun proving all your statement wrong.
You have only proved yourself wrong NOTHAPPENING .... And grossly misinformed as well!

Those on the left call you and I members of "the cult" because you believe as Donald does. Those people will never give up on attempting to disparage any Trump supporters because they not only hate Trump but are against every thing that he is trying to do.
Unlike Trump supporters, "those on the left" refuse to look the other way on all of Trump's vile actions!
No, but you look the other way when it comes to Hillary.
Nope ..... and you have absolutely no basis for that accusation. And it is of course a straw man argument as I never initiated nor advanced anything about Hillary!
Everything is a "straw man" to the left. Did you watch the Wizard of Oz last night?
Wrong again NOTHAPPENING!
The "straw man argument is the usual go-to for the right wing posters herein ..... when they are trapped in their own words and have no way out!

You must remember that Trump is for independence while the left is for dependence.
Wrong again.
Trump "IS ONLY FOR" HIMSELF!!!
And the left is for dependence on government.
We're ALL dependent upon government NOTHAPPENING!!!
There you go with that "all" again. As the Constitution provides for our safety and protection from invading forces, that is my dependence on government. I'm sure you as a memeber of the left depend on government for very much more.
I'm quite sure that you, like ALL seniors, "depend on" Social Security and Medicare form "government" NOTHAPPENING" ..... and perhaps will depend on Medicaid as well!
DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 88

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

(in black and red)

(other posters redacted ..... page 2 of 3)

Handing out millions in tax cuts to the already wealthy at the expense of all other Americans?
Trump is "handing out" tax cuts to corporations so they have more money to hire more employees.
The corporations already said they're not going to hire more employees nor expand with their tax cuts NOTHAPPENING!
Please get updated on recent events!
Most businesses will hire more people if they are allowed to keep more of THEIR OWN MONEY.  Try to keep up with simple logic, Myexper
Corporations have already stated that they will not do as you believe.
Try and "keep up" with current events NOTHAPPENING!

I know Democrats don't like people that work and would much prefer that they be on welfare beholden to the Democrat party for their handouts. 
Then you know only false information NOTHAPPENING!
People that use "only" in a sentence are usually wrong.
Doubtful NOTHAPPENING ..... especially in this instance!

All Americans will get a tax cut except for a small sliver of the population that have an extreme deduction already for medical expenses.
"Small sliver" NOTHAPPENING?  Those people are ALL your fellow seniors who Trump will shaft with a tax hit!
Most seniors WILL get a tax cut. I stand by my previous post.
And don't forget the middle class families who will loose their exemptions wherein the child credit will not make up for the loss in exemptions NOTHAPPENING!
And you have CONVENIENTLY forgotten doubling of the standard deduction.  Why do Democrats love high taxes?  Is it because they are the recipients for most of the handouts?
While the standard deduction is increased by $12,000, you are obviously unaware that ALL PERSONAL EXEMPTIONS ARE ELIMINATED!
So a family of 4 would loose 4 X $4000 or $16,000 in exemptions while only receiving an additional $12,000 in standard deduction. That family would thus LOOSE an additional $4,000 in write off ..... INCREASING THEIR TAXES!
Seniors will also loose the extra deductions that are now granted to them starting at age 65 and increasing every year thereafter!
And yesterday, the Congressional Budget Office determined that families making $75,000 a year or less actually face a tax increase!
And the millions of seniors that depend upon medical deductions will also see a tax increase as that deduction is also eliminated by your vile Republicans.
The Trump/Republican tax changes will increase taxes on most middle class families while "handing out" colossal tax cuts for the most wealthy ...... UNCONSCIONABLE AND IMMORAL!!!

Of course those income tax cuts go to those actually paying taxes (you know the 53% supporting the 47%).
The wealthy will get a colossal tax cut while the middle class, who do not get hit with a tax increase, will only receive a paltry tax cut.
If you cut taxes, any thinking person would know that those paying the most income taxes MUST get the most back when taxes are cut. Simple, huh?
You are obviously unaware of all the rule changes that only benefit the most wealthy.
Not so simple eh NOTHAPPENING?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 88

NOTHAPPENING wrote: (in black and red)

(other posters redacted ...... page 1 of 3)

I also like most of what Trump is trying to do
Like:
Cutting your Medicare by $400 Billion and Medicaid by $1 Trillion?
So why not document the features of Medicare that are being cut?
Because I'm not the person doing the cutting NOTHAPPENING!
Your Republicans and Trump are doing the cutting. So ask them!!!
You're the one claiming Medicare gets cut yet you have no idea about what you're talking about.
The REPUBLICAN BUDGET states that Medicare will be cut .... as well as Medicaid!

Taking away healthcare from 30 million of your fellow Americans?
Removing Obamacare albatross from people's backs as those premiums get higher and higher.  You and the left don't care about those hefty premiums, do you?
They're a result of Republican threats to kill Obamacare and defunding of Obamacare. So it's YOU and your Republicans that don't care about the health care of 30 million Americans NOTHAPPENING!
Why not ask the people that are getting fined for NOT buying Obamacare how they feel about this "forced" program? You just don't care, do you?
Wrong again NOTHAPPENING. Unlike yourself, I do care about the millions of Americans that YOUR Republicans will put to needless suffering and death when they take away their health care!

Allowing the coal industry to dump its waste in rivers and streams?
Trump is allowing coal miners to work.
No he's not. There is no demand for coal.
So says you and the left.
Nope .... "so says" recent history! 

I know that most Democrats don't care about work but mainly care about welfare.
Absurd .... The Republicans don't care about the environment and how the contaminated rivers and streams will poison drinking water for the people downstream of the coal mining waste dumps!
The goal of the left is to have everyone on welfare so the government can take care of them. 
Absurd! .... The goal of the left is to see government help those who are unable to help themselves .... and stop "corporate welfare" as well as the continued hand out of money to the already wealthy at the expense of all other Americans!

Allowing mentally ill people to purchase firearms?
Obama allowed mentally ill people to buy firearms.
Wrong AGAIN.  President Obama created an EO to stop it. Trump created an EO to allow it.
Please provide the proof (a link) that shows Trump passed an EO allowing menatlly ill people to buy firearms.  You can't because he didn't! 
Wrong again NOTHAPPENING .... I can because HE DID!
Reference article in USA Today:
"Trump signs bill reversing Obama rule to ban gun purchases by mentally ill"
 USA TODAY Published 3:22 p.m. ET Feb. 28, 2017 | Updated 4:19 p.m. ET March 9, 2017

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 88

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Trump is "handing out" tax cuts to corporations so they have more money to hire more employees.

Most businesses will hire more people if they are allowed to keep more of THEIR OWN MONEY.  Try to keep up with simple logic, Myexper.

Sounds like you have either NEVER BEEN IN CORPORATE BUSINESS BEFORE or;

YOU DRANK THE KOOL-AID provided by the Trump Administration.

Letting CORPORATIONS keep more money has NEVER resulted in an increase of employment; however.............

It has, EVERY TIME, resulted in increases of CORPORATIONS buying back their stock to increase the wealth of the principals of the company and...........

It has, EVERY TIME, resulted in CORPORATIONS increasing their dividends paid to their stockholders, the majority of which are upper middle class and wealthy.

History has proved this time and again.

But people fall for Ponzi Schemes all the time; it's just not a political party like THE REPUBLICANS that is operating it.

It's sad that so many fall for this "TRICKLE DOWN, JOBS ALL AROUND" Ponzi Scheme.

More drivel from the left.

Wrong

Right!

Nope .... wrong again .... as I originally and correctly stated!

again NOTHAPPENING!

Yes Myexper

So you agree ..... GOOD!

Those are called FACTS

Those are called Myexper "facts"

Nope .... They "are called" known documented corporate financial facts!

..... completely foreign to the right

and foreign to the left

Nope.

As demonstrated, "the left" posted them. "The right" can only respond with an adolescent reply .... the REAL "drivel"!

and negates that which the right would like to believe!

More twisted "facts" from the radical left.

An absurd response reflecting no knowledge of corporate finance and corporate priorities.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 88

@KidBoy2 wrote:
mimi0000 posted..

KIDBOY ASKED: DO YOU EVER WONDER WHY TRUMP GETS AWAY WITH BEING RACIST, XENOPHOBIC, AND ANTI-SEMITIC?

Yes I also wondered how Hitler got away with the same stuff

======================================================

I did not ask...this is what I posted...

FYI and others that are uninformed the subject of this thread is DO YOU EVER WONDER WHY TRUMP GETS AWAY WITH BEING RACIST, XENOPHOBIC, AND ANTI-SEMITIC?

No one on the haters have proved that Trump is RACIST, XENOPHOBIC, AND ANTI-SEMITIC? Why..because they live in a world that does not have the ability to reason or deal with the truth.

I do not know how others think. I do have the ability to know what Trump has said and done. That said I do not like the fact that Trump shoots his mouth out about many things when he should not. I do like some of the things he is trying to do and he is our President.

do you know what he averages at golf?

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 88

@nctarheel wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING,

You really, really need to read some financial history books and see where corporate tax reduction money goes.

Just answering that it is drivel from the left means you have NO FACTS to back up your side of the argument.

Financial analysts have proven time and again that TRICKLING DOWN doesn't happen.

Read a little about the process, my friend.

Corporations use the extra funds, provided by a tax reduction, to their own ends.

Always have, always will.

I would observe that before the Reagan taxscam allowed the senior management of Corporations to KEEP all the profits, including those from tax scams, cuts and loopholes, they actually invested in modernizing their physical plant to become more competative. It was only after Reagan made it possible for them to pocket every dime that they stopped sharing profits with workers and investing to make their Corporation better.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 88

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING,

You really, really need to read some financial history books and see where corporate tax reduction money goes.

Just answering that it is drivel from the left means you have NO FACTS to back up your side of the argument.

Financial analysts have proven time and again that TRICKLING DOWN doesn't happen.

Read a little about the process, my friend.

Corporations use the extra funds, provided by a tax reduction, to their own ends.

Always have, always will.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 88

@myexper wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Most businesses will hire more people if they are allowed to keep more of THEIR OWN MONEY.  Try to keep up with simple logic, Myexper.

Letting CORPORATIONS keep more money has NEVER resulted in an increase of employment; however.............

It has, EVERY TIME, resulted in increases of CORPORATIONS buying back their stock to increase the wealth of the principals of the company and...........

It has, EVERY TIME, resulted in CORPORATIONS increasing their dividends paid to their stockholders, the majority of which are upper middle class and wealthy.

But people fall for Ponzi Schemes all the time; it's just not a political party like THE REPUBLICANS that is operating it.

It's sad that so many fall for this "TRICKLE DOWN, JOBS ALL AROUND" Ponzi Scheme.

Wrong

Right!

again NOTHAPPENING!

Yes Myexper

Those are called FACTS

Those are called Myexper "facts"

..... completely foreign to the right

and foreign to the left

and negates that which the right would like to believe!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 88

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Those are called FACTS ..... completely foreign to the right and negates that which the right would like to believe!

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors