Can blue light from your phone cause vision problems? Find out and learn more about your vision in the AARP Eye Center.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: DO YOU EVER WONDER WHY TRUMP GETS AWAY WITH BEING RACIST, XENOPHOBIC, AND ANTI-SEMITIC?

Message 11 of 88

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Many words from the hate filled left about an inaccurate title. Simply stated, he doesn't because he isn't.

Accurately "stated", you evade the obvious to defend a RACIST, XENOPHOBIC, AND ANTI-SEMITIC pretend president!

Not necessarily significantly different from Roy Moore and his pedo supporters - are they pedos too? 

Just like Roy - they too will lie.

Liars of a feather...

When one vociferously supports and defends a racist, liar, crook or pedo - it creates an appearance that one may be one and the same with that which one defends...

"The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons" - from Boswell, Emerson, Clemens, et al....

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: DO YOU EVER WONDER WHY TRUMP GETS AWAY WITH BEING RACIST, XENOPHOBIC, AND ANTI-SEMITIC?

Message 12 of 88

@jimc91 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Many words from the hate filled left about an inaccurate title. Simply stated, he doesn't because he isn't.

I always ask, "where's the evidence?"...  Crickets......

Actually, that's what informed posters "always ask" about your posts!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 88

@rk9152 wrote:

Accurately "stated", you evade the obvious to defend a RACIST, XENOPHOBIC, AND ANTI-SEMITIC pretend president!

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 88

@rk9152 wrote:

I always ask, "where's the evidence?"...  Crickets......

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 88

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 88

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@myexper wrote:

Instead today, I will just respond generally to your post(s):

I.E. : Disingenuous as usual!

if you write something that you disagree with every three words in different colors,

Nope .... just one color .... to distinguish my reply to that of another poster.

Nothing wrong with  that ... and a reason we have a text color selection!

it loses all meaning and becomes unreadable by other posters.

I.E.: You can't deny facts as easy as you'd like!

If you can, I suggest writing a sentence or paragraph responding to the gist of what another poster wrote.

By addressing EACH line of misinformation, I am able to respond directly "to the gist" of what another poster wrote and would like to falsely believe.

This way, others will be able to follow your posting.

No, that way the fact deniers can attempt to get away with making others believe as they do!

I followed your format for a while just to show you how ridiculous it was.

I.E. : You don't like being called out on each and every unsubstantiated accusation ..... like the accusation you just made!

More meaningless gibberish every few words. No sense responding to any part of it.

Actually, you just did respond .... and with yet another unsubstantiated accusation as usual!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 88

@ChasKy53 wrote:

To the topic:

The reason that Trump "gets away" with being racist, xenophobic, and anti-Semitic, is because there are enough of all three in our population that help comprise his small cult like base who helped him win this election. They will continue to support the Racist Xenophobic Anti-Semitic Commander In Chief no matter what he does, including colluding with the Russians to win the presidency.

The reason Trump "gets away" with the left's beliefs about him is he is trying to do what's best for America and not just the leftists. The only person "colluding" with the Russians is Hillary which is why there exists no proof that Trump did anything wrong.

The left is trying desperately to hang the "racist" term on Trump while they themselves are the true racists.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 88

To the topic:

The reason that Trump "gets away" with being racist, xenophobic, and anti-Semitic, is because there are enough of all three in our population that help comprise his small cult like base who helped him win this election. They will continue to support the Racist Xenophobic Anti-Semitic Commander In Chief no matter what he does, including colluding with the Russians to win the presidency.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 88

@myexper wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@myexper wrote:

if you write something that you disagree with every three words in different colors,

Nope .... just one color .... to distinguish my reply to that of another poster.

If you can, I suggest writing a sentence or paragraph responding to the gist of what another poster wrote.

By addressing EACH line of misinformation, I am able to respond directly "to the gist" of what another poster wrote and would like to falsely believe.

No, that way the fact deniers can attempt to get away with making others believe as they do!

I.E. : You don't like being called out on each and every unsubstantiated accusation ..... like the accusation you just made!

More meaningless gibberish every few words. No sense responding to any part of it.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 88

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@myexper wrote:

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors