Is your 'stuff' stressing you out? TV personality Matt Paxton has tips for downsizing and decluttering in our free, two-part webinar! Register now.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: DO YOU EVER WONDER WHY TRUMP GETS AWAY WITH BEING RACIST, XENOPHOBIC, AND ANTI-SEMITIC?

Message 1 of 88

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

Someone actually asks for EVIDENCE with regard to this thread’s title??

Is this stupidity, delusion, ignorance, brainwashing, refusal to admit the truth, or abject agreement with an absolute deplorable??

ALL OF THE ABOVE!!!

There is an additional element - blind hatred.

Ludicrous, unsubstantiated ...... and trite!

Nope .... No "blind hatred" as you fallaciously accuse rk. Rather ...... ALL FACTS!

You refer to anything and everything that negates what you'd like to believe as "blind hatred".... and /or neoMarxist!

Among the hate cult no proof of any negativity is required.

Those who defend and and/or evade Trump's vile actions comprise the "hate cult" you seek to identify!

They feed off each other with no need for proof or substance.

Those who defend/deny Trump's vile actions feed off the manure pile that is Trump's hatred, bigotry and racism!

You are absolutely correct, Myexp.  There's nothing blind about it.  Any objective person can see with their own eyes the bigotry, racism, anti-Semitic views/comments/actions spewed by this administration.  The only ones "blind" are those with their heads in the sand defending the insanity.

But alas....it's another term the poster demonstrates he has no clue what it means.  Sigh....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: DO YOU EVER WONDER WHY TRUMP GETS AWAY WITH BEING RACIST, XENOPHOBIC, AND ANTI-SEMITIC?

Message 2 of 88

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

Is this stupidity, delusion, ignorance, brainwashing, refusal to admit the truth, or abject agreement with an absolute deplorable??

ALL OF THE ABOVE!!!

There is an additional element - blind hatred.

Ludicrous, unsubstantiated ...... and trite!

Nope .... No "blind hatred" as you fallaciously accuse rk. Rather ...... ALL FACTS!

You refer to anything and everything that negates what you'd like to believe as "blind hatred".... and /or neoMarxist!

Among the hate cult no proof of any negativity is required.

Those who defend and and/or evade Trump's vile actions comprise the "hate cult" you seek to identify!

They feed off each other with no need for proof or substance.

Those who defend/deny Trump's vile actions feed off the manure pile that is Trump's hatred, bigotry and racism!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 88

@myexper wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

ALL OF THE ABOVE!!!

There is an additional element - blind hatred. Among the hate cult no proof of any negativity is required. They feed off each other with no need for proof or substance.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 88

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

ALL OF THE ABOVE!!!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 88

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Centrist said, "I used to, but it became very clear that 1/3rd of Americans are the same way; so of course they excuse him."

I would change the words "excuse him" to agree with him.

Agreed.  AND.....emboldened by him.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 88

When Trump was campaigning  he made the statement that he could shoot and kill someone and he would still get elected.   Well ............. I doubt that to be true ........... but many of his cult supporters would have still supported him and voted for him, most likely that includes a few posters here in this group

How disgustingly sad that is.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 88

Go back to the birther stupidity—which your hero is once again brininging up—from there the title, which suits the disgusting garbage heap in the WH, can be found in every LEGITIMATE article about the fool.  

Consuming real news can be a YUGE eye opener!

oh! Today, your idol started tweeting hate speech about Muslims and sending out videos. Got info from a British website—one of whose members trump quoted was jailed for hate crimes.

Yeah, there is no defense AT ALL for this idiot.

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 88

@Centristsin2010–Don’t know about you, but I have never supported anyone whose ideals didn’t reflect my own.  Tells us a lot about some, doesn’t it?

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

DO YOU EVER WONDER WHY TRUMP GETS AWAY WITH BEING RACIST, XENOPHOBIC, AND ANTI-SEMITIC?

Message 9 of 88

Centrist said, "I used to, but it became very clear that 1/3rd of Americans are the same way; so of course they excuse him."

I would change the words "excuse him" to agree with him.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 88

DO YOU EVER WONDER WHY TRUMP GETS AWAY WITH BEING RACIST, XENOPHOBIC, AND ANTI-SEMITIC?

I used to, but it became very clear that 1/3rd of Americans are the same way; so of course they excuse him.  They're deplorables.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors