Looking for work? The U.S. Census Bureau is hiring more than 500,000 people nationwide. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: DO WE NEED ANY MORE EVIDENCE THAT HE IS A JEW HATING PRESIDENT????

Message 1 of 31

@rk9152 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

Ahem, and what in them referred to my honesty being on the stable floor? And what in them referred to the embassy location? And, of course, there is President Trump.....

Once again, it is Al Aqsa, Hamas, PLO, etc. endangering civilians.

Okay, we'll pretend the UN hasn't issued any resolutions citing Israel for the same things they've cited your favorite boogeymen for. And we'll further pretend that inciting both sides doesn't make another generation anxious to return the favor. And we'll also pretend that Congress wrote the law without an escape clause, and all Presidents (except the current one) since have used the escape clause TO SAVE LIVES. Wouldn't want facts and reality tainting your stable floor.

Clap your hands - there's been bloodshed!

No let's not forget the UN. The UN established Israel 70 years ago and Israel has been subject to attack for most of those years - what has the UN done to help??

Right, the UN should also establish the state of Palestine immediately.

Bogeymen?? Are you a fan of Al Aqsa, Hamas and PLO? And when did they become my "favorite bogeymen"?

I'm not a fan of any bully. I'm also not ignorant enough to believe they're the only instigators in the region. There's no need to pick a side (even though you do), because there's enough blame to go around (including the US).

As to inciting - after 70 years, do you really think that without "incitement" of this type the attacks would end?

Glad to see you agree that it is an incitement, and a bit surprised you still don't know smacking a wasp's nest with a stick is a bad idea. All it's done is put E-V-E-R-Y-O-N-E's life in danger. Try picking humanity's side for once - there are enough Israelis and Palestinians that will suffer because of this hot mess.

As to the escape clause - you seem to be giving the Congress as pass in which they can accrue praise for passing the legislation and then you can let them off the hook because you don't like the President that acted on it.

Congress gave themselves the escape clause, because they'd like to keep their cake so they can eat it, too. How else can republicans like Reagan get Israel to do its bidding with its neighbors (neighbors it supposedly doesn't get along with) for little Iran-Contra deals without paying it some lip service once in a while. 86 countries have embassies in Tel Aviv. 0 have embassies in Jerusalem. Think there might be a reason why that is??

"Bloodshed" has there not been 70 years of bloodshed. How sad it is that blind hatred for our President can basically turn people into classless anti-Semites posting about stable floors.

Ah, yes, and now I'm an anti-Semite again. Don't suppose, then, you'd object if I labeled you an Islamophobe, hmm? You ok with the name calling? Trump does it all the time, so why not, right? And speaking of which, I have no "blind hatred" for Trump, because I'm able to object to his actions and policies with my eyes wide open, as rational people do. But thanks for once again demonstrating your supreme mastery of the stable floor.

Many words with little meaning and, of course, ending with the low class stable reference. 

The friction has existed for over 70 years. Various efforts have been made, Nobels have been granted and the attacks continue. To blame the Israelis reflects anti-Semitism. To blame our President reflects blind hatred. To ignore the rockets that fly into the Israeli population on a regular basis reflects lack of serious thought on the subject.

Would America tolerate a Mexican occupation since 1967? To solely blame the Palestinians reflects Islamophobia (the sane world lays blame at many feet). To demand our President not be held accountable for his actions and policies reflects fascism. And for all the time and money Israel has spent on border walls, thanks for making the point that border walls are useless.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (11 pages of lies and growing)
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 31

@nctarheel wrote:

@fangoh45 wrote:

One who uses a nonsense word like "liddle" and spelling a proper name with the first letter a small letter, should be careful talking about pathetic losers and incompetents.

You said one who uses a nonsense word like "liddle" should be careful talking about pathetic losers and incompetents.

HOW RIGHT YOU ARE!!!!!!! YOU HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD, @fangoh45!!!!!!

Try googling "LIDDLE" and see whose name comes up.

Here, I'll help you out:

TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP

Yes, it is his favorite IMMATURE and BULLY nickname for Bob Corker, a man with a resume that would make TRUMP'S resume seem like that of gutter trash.

Imitation is the finest form of flattery,

President Trump will be happy to know, you loved his choice of words so much as to plagiarise same.

Always happy to offer a liddle advice when in order.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 31

@BigLib wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

Ahem, and what in them referred to my honesty being on the stable floor? And what in them referred to the embassy location? And, of course, there is President Trump.....

Okay, we'll pretend the UN hasn't issued any resolutions citing Israel for the same things they've cited your favorite boogeymen for. And we'll further pretend that inciting both sides doesn't make another generation anxious to return the favor. And we'll also pretend that Congress wrote the law without an escape clause, and all Presidents (except the current one) since have used the escape clause TO SAVE LIVES. Wouldn't want facts and reality tainting your stable floor.

No let's not forget the UN. The UN established Israel 70 years ago and Israel has been subject to attack for most of those years - what has the UN done to help??

Bogeymen?? Are you a fan of Al Aqsa, Hamas and PLO? And when did they become my "favorite bogeymen"?

I'm not a fan of any bully. I'm also not ignorant enough to believe they're the only instigators in the region. There's no need to pick a side (even though you do), because there's enough blame to go around (including the US).

As to inciting - after 70 years, do you really think that without "incitement" of this type the attacks would end?

Glad to see you agree that it is an incitement, and a bit surprised you still don't know smacking a wasp's nest with a stick is a bad idea. All it's done is put E-V-E-R-Y-O-N-E's life in danger. Try picking humanity's side for once - there are enough Israelis and Palestinians that will suffer because of this hot mess.

As to the escape clause - you seem to be giving the Congress as pass in which they can accrue praise for passing the legislation and then you can let them off the hook because you don't like the President that acted on it.

Congress gave themselves the escape clause, because they'd like to keep their cake so they can eat it, too. How else can republicans like Reagan get Israel to do its bidding with its neighbors (neighbors it supposedly doesn't get along with) for little Iran-Contra deals without paying it some lip service once in a while. 86 countries have embassies in Tel Aviv. 0 have embassies in Jerusalem. Think there might be a reason why that is??

"Bloodshed" has there not been 70 years of bloodshed. How sad it is that blind hatred for our President can basically turn people into classless anti-Semites posting about stable floors.

Ah, yes, and now I'm an anti-Semite again. Don't suppose, then, you'd object if I labeled you an Islamophobe, hmm? You ok with the name calling? Trump does it all the time, so why not, right? And speaking of which, I have no "blind hatred" for Trump, because I'm able to object to his actions and policies with my eyes wide open, as rational people do. But thanks for once again demonstrating your supreme mastery of the stable floor.

Many words with little meaning and, of course, ending with the low class stable reference. 

The friction has existed for over 70 years. Various efforts have been made, Nobels have been granted and the attacks continue. To blame the Israelis reflects anti-Semitism. To blame our President reflects blind hatred. To ignore the rockets that fly into the Israeli population on a regular basis reflects lack of serious thought on the subject.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 31

@BigLib—Would give you a million kudos if I could! Spot on!! Thank you! 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 31

@rk9152 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (11 pages of lies and growing)
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 31

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

@BigLib—Post lies—those seem to be understood by RWNJs.

Gee, I miss having a real president!

What lies? Are you playing the cent game?? How very pc.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 31

@BigLib wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 31

@BigLib—Post lies—those seem to be understood by RWNJs.

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 31

@rk9152 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

There is a reason that 1995 legislation has an escape clause, and there's a reason why every President since has used it.

Enacting it actually does prove that Trump hates the Jewish people of Israel. Why else would a world "leader" announce something that is guaranteed to put their lives in danger.

It also proves that Trump hates the Palestinians just as much as he hates Israeli Jews, for the exact same reason.

However, Trump has put his foot in his big fat mouth once again. Hypocrisy is lost on this fool.

President Donald Trump held the White House Hanukkah celebration five days before the beginning of the Jewish festival of lights, ahead of his trip to his Mar-a-Lago golf resort in Florida this weekend.

In 2011, Trump criticized then-President Barack Obama for holding the celebration two weeks early, suggesting it was to avoid conflicting with his family’s Christmas vacation to his birth state of Hawaii.

“Why was the Hanukah [sic] celebration held in the White House two weeks early? @barackobama wants to vacation in Hawaii in late December. Sad,” Trump complained on Twitter on December 9, 2011.

This year, Hanukkah begins Tuesday, December 12. President Trump’s schedule for that day is not yet known.

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-mocked-obama-holding-celebration-hanukkah-early-then-did-same-thing-74...

Guess Trump doesn't want anything coming between him and cheering for a pedophile to win on the same day Hanukkah begins.

Honesty would say that it is Hamas, Al-Aqsa, PLO, etc. that puts the lives of the Israelis in danger.

Dozens of UN resolutions indicate your brand of honesty comes right off the stable floor.

Can you cite a single UN resolution saying that Hamas, Al-Aqsa, PLO, etc. are not a threat to Israeli lives? Sounds like your claim is stable stuff.

Ahem, the UN resolutions condemn all sides that put innocent lives in peril. Is nuance really lost on you?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 31

@BigLib wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

There is a reason that 1995 legislation has an escape clause, and there's a reason why every President since has used it.

Enacting it actually does prove that Trump hates the Jewish people of Israel. Why else would a world "leader" announce something that is guaranteed to put their lives in danger.

It also proves that Trump hates the Palestinians just as much as he hates Israeli Jews, for the exact same reason.

However, Trump has put his foot in his big fat mouth once again. Hypocrisy is lost on this fool.

President Donald Trump held the White House Hanukkah celebration five days before the beginning of the Jewish festival of lights, ahead of his trip to his Mar-a-Lago golf resort in Florida this weekend.

In 2011, Trump criticized then-President Barack Obama for holding the celebration two weeks early, suggesting it was to avoid conflicting with his family’s Christmas vacation to his birth state of Hawaii.

“Why was the Hanukah [sic] celebration held in the White House two weeks early? @barackobama wants to vacation in Hawaii in late December. Sad,” Trump complained on Twitter on December 9, 2011.

This year, Hanukkah begins Tuesday, December 12. President Trump’s schedule for that day is not yet known.

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-mocked-obama-holding-celebration-hanukkah-early-then-did-same-thing-74...

Guess Trump doesn't want anything coming between him and cheering for a pedophile to win on the same day Hanukkah begins.

Honesty would say that it is Hamas, Al-Aqsa, PLO, etc. that puts the lives of the Israelis in danger.

Dozens of UN resolutions indicate your brand of honesty comes right off the stable floor.

Can you cite a single UN resolution saying that Hamas, Al-Aqsa, PLO, etc. are not a threat to Israeli lives? Sounds like your claim is stable stuff.

Ahem, the UN resolutions condemn all sides that put innocent lives in peril. Is nuance really lost on you?

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors