Looking for work? The U.S. Census Bureau is hiring more than 500,000 people nationwide. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: DNC rejects Fox News for debates

Message 1 of 11
Fox News: Official State Media Channel. No open minded thinking allowed, should be their motto, instead of "fair" and balanced".
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 11

One has to wonder if the RW will notice that when Fox starts a commentary that they will have no video to access, they will resort to blah blah blah.    Will their die-hard viewers care, are they that brainwashed. 

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 11

@gruffstuff wrote:

Chris Wallace is a REAL reporter

Maybe he should get a job working at a REAL news organization instead of FOX News.

He has gotten better in the last few years. Perhaps his father came back to haunt him for so disgracing the family name and reputation in journalism and Chris is doing an "Ebenezer Scrooge" transformation.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 11

Fox News has served as the Republican Ministry of Propaganda for 20 years and the DNC recognizes this fact and refuses to participate with Murdock's Engine of Hate and Lies.

Long past time.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 11

Chris Wallace is a REAL reporter

Maybe he should get a job working at a REAL news organization instead of FOX News.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 11
Lydia - Put a mic, a live camera, and "free" airtime in dt's face and he goes into autopilot; his mouth automatically flops open and the lies pour out!

He's going to be needed some excessive ExecTime to conjur up nick names for the multitude of Dem candidates and the few Repugs who take him on. It will be a big task for him to memorize and practice in front of his mirror. Plus the damning fox article reported he had been given questions ahead of time during the last debates so his snappy insults...were practiced. What a clever guy ay. One thing for sure, he's not going to be complaining about being to busy to do his job. God Help Us All.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 11
I agree with you William. Chris Wallace is a REAL reporter, has always seemed to be to be an honest human. Fox could do any number of foxy things like pull Wallace out at the last minute and substitute him with Hannity or a similar crazed person. They have their pick.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 11

That’s fine with me, for what they pour out with lies, deceptions, and fabrications, I could care less about fox news. 

However, I did think that Chris Wallace did a fair and credible job in the debates. 

And do watch his interviews occasionally. Hannity, not so much!

Never Forget

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 11

@oceanedge2 wrote:

"Democrats just blocked @FoxNews from holding a debate," he said in a tweet Wednesday night. "Good, then I think I'll do the same thing with the Fake News Networks and the Radical Left Democrats in the General Election debates!"

The DNC has every right to make their own debate choices.  dt is lying.  He's not going to voluntarily give up one second of air time, anywhere - anytime in retaliation.  What a foolish baby boy.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You are so correct @oceanedge2.  Put a mic, a live camera, and "free" airtime in dt's face and he goes into autopilot;  his mouth automatically flops open and the lies pour out! 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 11

"Democrats just blocked @FoxNews from holding a debate," he said in a tweet Wednesday night. "Good, then I think I'll do the same thing with the Fake News Networks and the Radical Left Democrats in the General Election debates!"

The DNC has every right to make their own debate choices.  dt is lying.  He's not going to voluntarily give up one second of air time, anywhere - anytime in retaliation.  What a foolish baby boy.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors