Looking for work? The U.S. Census Bureau is hiring more than 500,000 people nationwide. Learn more.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: DIY Printable Guns

Message 31 of 35

@mickstuder wrote:

Awe - this is such wonderful news - Good Job doing you're part to broadcast this to every nut job and wacko looking to get their hands on a Gun so they can do other people harm - especially those that live in states where they have Laws to prevent them from getting their hands on a Gun because they should not have one for whatever reason...............

DH is prattling on over there about how this case, while ending in what he calls a shocking conclusion, also created a high bar for getting rid of assault rifles that are not inherently military. So there's that good news, too.

But actually here's what I wanted to say: oh please. Anyone who wants to know about this can and probably already does.  This admonishment reminds me of how the libs attack every utterance and tweet and burp the President makes: complaining for the sake of complaining. Some people apparently believe that complaining equates to intelligence. I'm not one of those people.

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 35
@Tex.......Some days I think I am going to have to award the "You Da Man" again. Gets pretty wild.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 35

@mickstuder wrote:

Awe - this is such wonderful news - Good Job doing you're part to broadcast this to every nut job and wacko looking to get their hands on a Gun so they can do other people harm - especially those that live in states where they have Laws to prevent them from getting their hands on a Gun because they should not have one for whatever reason...............

I probably shouldn't do this after codemning you for the same thing -  but I read a article today where you can access the Dark Web and for a Average $10 you can get a program that allows you to corrupt anyones data files on their personal computer and hold them for ransom -

Don't bother thanking me, I found it on another discussion group.  And if you took the time to look at the source, it was wired.com which is popular with technical types.  So how long do you think it will take for it to get around?

As far as your program to lock, not corrupt files, I have a anti-ransomware program on my computer that will block yours from doing so.  Do you thinks someone with an IT background like myself wouldn't have something of the sort?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 35

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

https://www.wired.com/story/a-landmark-legal-shift-opens-pandoras-box-for-diy-guns/

Cody Wilson makes digital files that let anyone 3-D print untraceable guns. The government tried to stop him. He sued—and won.

Cody Wilson makes digital files that let anyone 3-D print untraceable guns. The government tried to stop him. He sued—and won

Full story at the link....interesting!!!

I probably shouldn't do this after codemning you for the same thing -  but I read a article today where you can access the Dark Web and for a Average $10 you can get a program that allows you to corrupt anyones data files on their personal computer and hold them for ransom -

Help me spread the Good News

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

DIY Printable Guns

Message 35 of 35

https://www.wired.com/story/a-landmark-legal-shift-opens-pandoras-box-for-diy-guns/

Cody Wilson makes digital files that let anyone 3-D print untraceable guns. The government tried to stop him. He sued—and won.

Cody Wilson makes digital files that let anyone 3-D print untraceable guns. The government tried to stop him. He sued—and won

Full story at the link....interesting!!!

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors