Honored Social Butterfly

DID YOU HEAR PRESIDENT DUMBSTER'S COMMENCEMENT ADDRESS AT WEST POINT?

What an idiot.

His commencement address lacked one thing.... intelligence.

He even tried to turn Ulysses S. Grant's first name into a three syllable word.

Listen to it.

For more from marble mouthed President Dumbster check out below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjZHDcKCA-I

NO! IT'S CONSERVATIVES THAT ARE NUTTIER THAN SQUIRREL POOP!
Honored Social Butterfly

His speech was surprisingly sane. It was what he put the cadets through for, yet another, photo op that was crazy. Well, at least he did not tear gas them. 

Cadets were required to quarantine for two weeks and be tested for the coronavirus before attending the speech, The New York Times reported on Friday.

The president is expected to return to his Bedminster, N.J., golf club Saturday afternoon

Esteemed Social Butterfly

I watched it on CNN and found myself wondering what other drugs, and for what conditions are they being used for.

Following this link to twitter stream, he seems incapable of drinking water without 2 hands.

https://www.politicususa.com/2020/06/13/trump-looks-like-a-weak-commander-in-chief-during-sleepy-wes...

Froze

And yes, after long days/nights, I'd still like to swing these hunks of glass , plastic and silicon against the nearest wall Come on retirement!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png