There's always more to discover with an AARP membership! Check out your member benefits.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: DID I HEAR RIGHT SHOW ID CARDS TO BUY GROCERIES?

Message 21 of 46

@Soosie
You go ahead and show The Donald what ever he wants. I show enough when I shop for certain items, but ID cards to buy groceries is too much. He is mad. IMO
When I vote, when I buy drugs, when I write a check, which is seldom, and some times when I charge.

You go show your entire life's history if you like, I think he is just plain mad. ID cards for groceries is not what is important right now, so many other things are. 

He brought it up I DIDN'T.

Listen to his rally, I didn't, I just heard him scream on my TV in the back ground as I was on this sight this morning.

Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 46
Right you are.....there is no requirement in the Constitution that states anyone has to show an ID to vote. Most know that when voter turnout is low, Repubs do better; so the fascists want to keep it as low as possible, by every means possible.@Cent and TemperMental......They should at least be in the country legally and better yet, they should be a citizen.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 46
About as Earth shattering as running to post about abortions on a senior's forum.@ Cent.....about as earth shattering as senior guys who keep talking about abortions when it is posted. Seems they think they are in charge of women's bodies. Almost forgot.....LMAO
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 46

The symptoms of Trump Derangement Syndrome continue to abound on this forum;  It robs people of the joy of life and makes them sound like complete lunatics!

What is really sad is the fact that we have people that celebrate this lifestyle...

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 46

easyed598:  When I picked up drugs for my wife at Kroger they obviously knew I wasn`t her and  had to prove I was her spouse and also had to give her Social Security number, which I knew. I live in a very safe community.

So? Voting is a Constitutional right..........what do any of your examples have to do with Constitutional rights? Sit and think about it Ed, there is a big difference.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 46

TemperMental67: 

Americans have a fundamental right to vote.

They don’t a fundamental right to buy alcohol.

Been saying that for years. Voting is a constitutional right, the others are not. Conservatives always use it because they know their follwers aren't sharp enough to catch what they're doing.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 46

@easyed598 wrote:

Centrists wrote- paying cash ,you probably won`t be asked.  No KIDDING; just as like most Americans who buy groceries------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------There  is the       key word -MOST-Trump said people are even ask to show ID at grocery store. WRONG again, EZ.  What trump said was, "You know, if you go out and you want to buy groceries, you need a picture on a card, you need ID. You go out and you want to buy anything, you need ID and you need your picture,” that's what he said.  He didn't say it depends on what your buying; he didn't say if you were underage.  He made a sweeping statement that was a lie. One has to wonder if it is an intentional lie on posters part to disinform others; or is it just ignorance (lack of facts) Some do, some don`t depending on circumstances.  Trump was right. No, he lied....and you, like most trumps supporters will defend his lies at every opportunity.  A true Cult Follower.  I don`t care if Trump wasn`t in a grocery store in 30 years ,  who does?  he was right. Nope; he lied, just as many of his supporters do here on a daily basis.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 46

No problem with that, but what should I answer when they ask me as to why I am buying a chicken?

Alferd wroteHow about answering that you intend to use voodoo to turn it into a zombie chicken and then teach it to cross the road...

Freedom of religion and all that - ya know?----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------They probably think ,just another liberal loon as long as you don`t try to pay with a check and have to show ID.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 46

@jimc91 wrote:

TOO FUNNY!!

Democrats have no sense of humor...  

This thread is just one more example.  

You folks really need to get a grip on reality, you are approaching the point of no return...

Liars, bigots and racists aren't funny, Jim.  It's shocking to see a so-called Christian endorse it as, "funny".

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 46

Centrists wrote- paying cash ,you probably won`t be asked.  No KIDDING; just as like most Americans who buy groceries------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------There  is the       key word -MOST-Trump said people are even ask to show ID at grocery store. Some do, some don`t depending on circumstances.  Trump was right.  I don`t care if Trump wasn`t in a grocery store in 30 years ,he was right.

Kudos
Views