Are you a caregiver? Tell us how you plan your getaway with loved ones for a chance to enter a weekly prize drawing.

Highlighted
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: DHS seeking to charge leaders of sanctuary cities

Message 1 of 61

@fangoh45

Was just trying to be helpful.

I care about others and care about our country. Being a white male, my views towards trump are neither racist (as shown towards Obama, who was a respectful President) or sexist (as shown towards Hillary, who would have been a very good President).

Being point blank, I neither like trump nor respect him, since the second republican debate. Respect isn't always just given, but also needs to be earned. trump has done nothing to earn that respect. 

trump, republicans, and putin do not show anything which deserves respect currently, neither do they get CAPS!

Although my grammar may not be perfect, I know when to use Caps, and I know when to show respect.

trump does not deserve Caps nor is he proper.

I have been waiting a year and a half for him to do something respectful...still waiting!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 61

@fangoh45

fangoh45 wrote:

williamb39198 wrote:

@KidBoy2  Your 4:20 pm post

Let’s see:

Please come back from the dark side. Please add enabling.

Sanctuary cities are trying to help 

people.

trump is only trying to help himself.

I believe in law and order, and I also believe in accusing the correct person who is breaking the law.

I find it so upside down that you accuse others of aiding and abetting while supporting the policies of trump. Please include enabling trump. You do realize that trump’s financials have only started to crack the surface in the investigation. I will

look forward to your law and order comments when they are brought out into the light. Gee, wonder why trump is so defensive about the financials? Go figure! 

there is still time to come back from trump’s bizarro world

A response will be warranted when one learns basic rules of grammar (Capitalization of a proper name).

When a few  minor errors become more important than truth and true concern for our country, we have fallen to a new low and a new level of immaturity. 

Or, possibly, there is just no response to be had over trump’s brutality and those who fight against him.

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 61

ChasKy53 wrote:

I note that you still haven't debunked what I said about trump, you only "deflect" from it.

You are the one who continued the Amen Corner thingy.  Besides why should one pay attention to your posts which are all negative with a refusal to consider who might have been President instead of him.  Your posts are purely partisan.

I have already stated that I'm not that happy with the outcome of the elections, nor even with the Democratic nominee.... considering how that nomination was achieved. 

But I do note that nothing is sacred when attempting to place the blame on the President. 

Even state related matters is blamed.

And yes I don't believe that 'sanctuary cities', even sanctuary places of worship is lawful under federal law or the Constitution.  States and organizations are interferring with attempts to carry out consititutional functions of the government. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 61

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

Amen Corner?         https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Px8p2vXCOlM

Yes, that is where I got that.  I was raised in the south and am familiar with old country churches, white and black, where some 'brothers' would punctuate the sermon with an "AMEN".

But back to my comment about attempts at deflection............

I note that you still haven't debunked what I said about trump, you only "deflect" from it.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 61

ChasKy53 wrote:

Yes, that is where I got that.  I was raised in the south and am familiar with old country churches, white and black, where some 'brothers' would punctuate the sermon with an "AMEN".

But back to my comment about attempts at deflection............

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 61

ChasKy53 wrote:

I can't think of anything about trump that isn't negative and 'proper' certainly doesn't apply to him or his name. I notice that you didn't discount that.

I don't recall that I mentioned anyone in that post?  Didn't I just say that such comments could be said about the Democrats also.  And you did confirm what I said about the Amen Corner faithful's attempts to alibi and deflect.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 61

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

It is disingenuous to use the word "proper" in referring to trump or his name.

That could apply to politicians of the Democratic Party also.  It's noted that when mention is made of them, there is plenty of alibis and deflection from the Amen Corner here. 

You made the comment about someone else continuously making negative posts.  Perhaps someone else has even more so?  Like close to 24/7?

I can't think of anything about trump that isn't negative and 'proper' certainly doesn't apply to him or his name. I notice that you didn't discount that.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 61

ChasKy53 wrote:

That could apply to politicians of the Democratic Party also.  It's noted that when mention is made of them, there is plenty of alibis and deflection from the Amen Corner here. 

You made the comment about someone else continuously making negative posts.  Perhaps someone else has even more so?  Like close to 24/7?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 61

fangoh45 wrote:

williamb39198 wrote:

Let’s see:

people.

I believe in law and order, and I also believe in accusing the correct person who is breaking the law.

I find it so upside down that you accuse others of aiding and abetting while supporting the policies of trump. Please include enabling trump. You do realize that trump’s financials have only started to crack the surface in the investigation. I will

look forward to your law and order comments when they are brought out into the light. Gee, wonder why trump is so defensive about the financials? Go figure! 

A response will be warranted when one learns basic rules of grammar (Capitalization of a proper name).

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 61

williamb39198 wrote:

Let’s see:

people.

Kudos
Views