Rethink your job search with the AARP job board. Find opportunities for experienced workers today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: DENIER-IN-CHIEF: I DON’T ‘BELIEVE’ CLIMATE REPORT

Message 1 of 4
President outdid even himself by saying one of, if not THE most stupidest things he has EVER said. Completely out of touch with reality, but then we all, most of us already know this.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4

@mickstuder wrote:

Trump On Climate Change Report: ‘I Don’t Believe It’

I Went To Wharton & Learned Everything About Everything

“Right now, we’re the cleanest we’ve ever been,” the president claimed when asked about the findings his administration released.

He probably doesn't believe his raping of clean air and water to gain some votes in WV are going to kill 1,400 Americans each year either. Too bad his ignorance will not keep those 1,400 Americans alive one second longer than allowed by the Death he put into their lives and even worse that his ignorance will not save Civilization from the Republican supported Climate Change.

Worst part is we cannot somehow restrict the incredible and deadly damage the Toad Potus has created to inflict only GOPers. But we CAN and MUST remove those GOPers from positions of power if we are to save ANYTHING for our grandkids - the environment, Social Security, Medicare, PPACA, Federal Retirement Plans, the SEC and SCOTUS.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4

If the report was not a pop up, then how did Trump understand the report. He likes to pass the buck all the time.  We all know we can do better to save our Planet.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

DENIER-IN-CHIEF: I DON’T ‘BELIEVE’ CLIMATE REPORT

Message 4 of 4

Trump On Climate Change Report: ‘I Don’t Believe It’

“Right now, we’re the cleanest we’ve ever been,” the president claimed when asked about the findings his administration released.

President Donald Trump on Monday rejected the findings of a sobering report about the economic costs of climate change that was released by his own administration.

“I don’t believe it,” he told reporters outside the White House before boarding Air Force One for a flight to Mississippi.

The president also attempted to place the blame for global warming on China, Japan and “all these other countries.”

“Right now, we’re the cleanest we’ve ever been,” he claimed. 

Source - https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-climate-change_us_5bfc516be4b0eb6d93128997

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies