Prevention is the best medicine when it comes to avoiding surprise medical bills! Learn more.

 

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
177
Views

Re: DENALI MOUNTAIN, MOUNT MCKINLEY, DENALI MOUNTAIN... AND NOW IDIOT TRUMP

177 Views
Message 11 of 32

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

 

And now he has his own Bengazi.... maybe if he was thinking about that mission rather than renaming mountains, those guys might have survived.

 


Actually, Trump's ignorance of the devastation in Puerto Rico was already "his own Bengazi" ...... and many more to follow as already evidenced!

 

 


I did not see the part where he blamed the hurricane on an internet flic - can you point it out?


I never said he did .... nor advance any such argument.

 

So once again, just another straw man argument.


O.K. so we can scratch Puerto Rico from your claim.

No ..... we can't simply "scratch" a reality which is uncomfortable to you.

 

Now, about Benghazi - can you show where be blamed an internet film maker for something?

And yet another straw man argument as I never initiated nor advanced any such accusation.


 


Are you not aware that an internet flic was blamed for the attack?


And that required 7 'investigations'?

 

As soon as more information was available that was corrected. However, there were protests in several cities in the Middle East over the 'internet flic'.


No, but it shows the silliness of introducing Benghazi into this topic.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
177
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
229
Views

Re: DENALI MOUNTAIN, MOUNT MCKINLEY, DENALI MOUNTAIN... AND NOW IDIOT TRUMP

229 Views
Message 12 of 32

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

 

And now he has his own Bengazi.... maybe if he was thinking about that mission rather than renaming mountains, those guys might have survived.

 


Actually, Trump's ignorance of the devastation in Puerto Rico was already "his own Bengazi" ...... and many more to follow as already evidenced!

 

 


I did not see the part where he blamed the hurricane on an internet flic - can you point it out?


I never said he did .... nor advance any such argument.

 

So once again, just another straw man argument.


O.K. so we can scratch Puerto Rico from your claim.

No ..... we can't simply "scratch" a reality which is uncomfortable to you.

 

Now, about Benghazi - can you show where be blamed an internet film maker for something?

And yet another straw man argument as I never initiated nor advanced any such accusation.


 


Are you not aware that an internet flic was blamed for the attack?


?????? ...... Which has absolutely nothing to do with my posting. But I'm sure you'll contrive something!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
229
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
226
Views

Re: DENALI MOUNTAIN, MOUNT MCKINLEY, DENALI MOUNTAIN... AND NOW IDIOT TRUMP

226 Views
Message 13 of 32

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

 

 

And now he has his own Bengazi.... maybe if he was thinking about that mission rather than renaming mountains, those guys might have survived.

 

And what was it he blamed on an internet flic??


 


You are the first one to bring up "Internet flic" in this topic. If you disagree, please quote someone else mentioning it.

 

Why do you bring this up?


Think, chas, think. A comparison with Benghazi was introduced.


This is about Denali / Mount McKinley, care to comment about it?


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
226
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
216
Views

Re: DENALI MOUNTAIN, MOUNT MCKINLEY, DENALI MOUNTAIN... AND NOW IDIOT TRUMP

216 Views
Message 14 of 32

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

 

 

And now he has his own Bengazi.... maybe if he was thinking about that mission rather than renaming mountains, those guys might have survived.

 

And what was it he blamed on an internet flic??


 


You are the first one to bring up "Internet flic" in this topic. If you disagree, please quote someone else mentioning it.

 

Why do you bring this up?


Think, chas, think. A comparison with Benghazi was introduced.


So these men were not as important as those killed in Benghazi because Trump didn't acknowledge them for 12 days while Obama provided the best information available the next day.

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
216
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
213
Views

Re: DENALI MOUNTAIN, MOUNT MCKINLEY, DENALI MOUNTAIN... AND NOW IDIOT TRUMP

213 Views
Message 15 of 32

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

 

And now he has his own Bengazi.... maybe if he was thinking about that mission rather than renaming mountains, those guys might have survived.

 


Actually, Trump's ignorance of the devastation in Puerto Rico was already "his own Bengazi" ...... and many more to follow as already evidenced!

 

 


I did not see the part where he blamed the hurricane on an internet flic - can you point it out?


I never said he did .... nor advance any such argument.

 

So once again, just another straw man argument.


O.K. so we can scratch Puerto Rico from your claim.

No ..... we can't simply "scratch" a reality which is uncomfortable to you.

 

Now, about Benghazi - can you show where be blamed an internet film maker for something?

And yet another straw man argument as I never initiated nor advanced any such accusation.


 


Are you not aware that an internet flic was blamed for the attack?


And that required 7 'investigations'?

 

As soon as more information was available that was corrected. However, there were protests in several cities in the Middle East over the 'internet flic'.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
213
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
221
Views

Re: DENALI MOUNTAIN, MOUNT MCKINLEY, DENALI MOUNTAIN... AND NOW IDIOT TRUMP

221 Views
Message 16 of 32

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

 

And now he has his own Bengazi.... maybe if he was thinking about that mission rather than renaming mountains, those guys might have survived.

 


Actually, Trump's ignorance of the devastation in Puerto Rico was already "his own Bengazi" ...... and many more to follow as already evidenced!

 

 


I did not see the part where he blamed the hurricane on an internet flic - can you point it out?


I never said he did .... nor advance any such argument.

 

So once again, just another straw man argument.


O.K. so we can scratch Puerto Rico from your claim.

No ..... we can't simply "scratch" a reality which is uncomfortable to you.

 

Now, about Benghazi - can you show where be blamed an internet film maker for something?

And yet another straw man argument as I never initiated nor advanced any such accusation.


 


Are you not aware that an internet flic was blamed for the attack?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
221
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
211
Views

Re: DENALI MOUNTAIN, MOUNT MCKINLEY, DENALI MOUNTAIN... AND NOW IDIOT TRUMP

211 Views
Message 17 of 32

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

 

 

And now he has his own Bengazi.... maybe if he was thinking about that mission rather than renaming mountains, those guys might have survived.

 

And what was it he blamed on an internet flic??


 


You are the first one to bring up "Internet flic" in this topic. If you disagree, please quote someone else mentioning it.

 

Why do you bring this up?


Think, chas, think. A comparison with Benghazi was introduced.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
211
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
213
Views

Re: DENALI MOUNTAIN, MOUNT MCKINLEY, DENALI MOUNTAIN... AND NOW IDIOT TRUMP

213 Views
Message 18 of 32

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

 

And now he has his own Bengazi.... maybe if he was thinking about that mission rather than renaming mountains, those guys might have survived.

 


Actually, Trump's ignorance of the devastation in Puerto Rico was already "his own Bengazi" ...... and many more to follow as already evidenced!

 

 


I did not see the part where he blamed the hurricane on an internet flic - can you point it out?


I never said he did .... nor advance any such argument.

 

So once again, just another straw man argument.


O.K. so we can scratch Puerto Rico from your claim.

No ..... we can't simply "scratch" a reality which is uncomfortable to you.

 

Now, about Benghazi - can you show where be blamed an internet film maker for something?

And yet another straw man argument as I never initiated nor advanced any such accusation.


 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
213
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
243
Views

Re: DENALI MOUNTAIN, MOUNT MCKINLEY, DENALI MOUNTAIN... AND NOW IDIOT TRUMP

243 Views
Message 19 of 32

NerdyMom: When the stock market crashes on Trump's watch, will you blame him, like you praise him now for its rise?  

 

 

I think Obama drives him crazy. He can undo & erase all he wants, but all he is actually accomplishing is making himself uglier and more incompetent in comparison.

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
243
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
244
Views

Re: DENALI MOUNTAIN, MOUNT MCKINLEY, DENALI MOUNTAIN... AND NOW IDIOT TRUMP

244 Views
Message 20 of 32

What is internet flic???   

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
244
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.


multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors