From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: DEMS WANT TO GET RID OF ICE...

Message 11 of 13

ICE is trying to enforce immigrations laws (what little exists) the best they can so it's a natural thing for leftists to want anarchy by eliminating ICE. The only laws they approve of is raising taxes, more welfare, more gun control, more climate change initiatives, more regulations to make life more difficult, anything Trump wants they are against!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: DEMS WANT TO GET RID OF ICE...

Message 12 of 13
@Jim, I think if those who enforce our laws are brought down, the people who are able to stay in their little mole holes will not be safe either. We have a group gone either mad or under some kind of heavy influence. Then, some have the nerve to call Conservatives nuts. I can't decide whether to feel sorry for some or just write them off. Like you, I say, "Bring it on." Many do not understand what the people in our country want and plan to protect.
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

DEMS WANT TO GET RID OF ICE...

Message 13 of 13

The new democrat party wants to get rid of ICE...  

Well, all I can say, leading up to the 2018 Mid-term elections are 3 words...

BRING IT ON!!

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors