Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: DEJA VUE - BUILD UP FOR A WAR NOW WITH IRAN ?

Message 1 of 2

Pompeo and Pence. Trump finally listened to them over the advice of all military expert and the Pentagon.

We have to get the Stooge-In-Chief and the idiots he has appointed around him out of the White House and out or Washington. It will take years and years to undo the damage done with our Allies around the globe. Republicans will never stand up to tRump, they need the Alt-Right part of his core base to stay elected themselves.

I hope it's not too late.

Only Thing Man Learns From History Is Man Learns Nothing From History
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

DEJA VUE - BUILD UP FOR A WAR NOW WITH IRAN ?

Message 2 of 2

Let's not forget the false premise that led to the invasion of Iraq....
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/karen-kwiatkowski-the-sol_n_92237

..Inside the Pentagon's "Office of Special Plans" (Video YouTube, Audio MP3) by
Karen Kwiatkowski retired from the U.S. Air Force with the rank of Lieutenant Colonel following service at the top echelons of the Pentagon, including the Office of Special Plans during the run-up to the war in Iraq. On the mood inside the Pentagon among career military officers:

There was a good sense of betrayal and also anger. And not just in me, but in a lot of the folks that I worked with - the colonels and a lot of the folks I worked with. The civilian leadership, with no justification, with no intelligence rational,e and with no real planning was pushing forward with this war and they were going to do it on the cheap, and they were going to invade, and they were going to make up reasons why. We were angry. We were feeling like we were being manipulated

Report Inappropriate Content
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Pen Pal Safety

Take pen pal safety precautions.
Learn more.

Top Authors