WATCH NOW: Iowa presidential candidate forum from Council Bluffs. Appearing: Montana Gov. Steve Bullock, South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg and Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders. 

Kudos
Views

Re: DEAR NIKE

Message 1 of 52

Hello everyone,

Please remember to post according to the community guidelines, and refrain from insults and inflammatory comments.

Thank you for your cooperation in making the AARP Community a safe and welcoming place for all.
http://community.aarp.org/t5/custom/page/page-id/Guidelines

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 52
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 52

@k397840k wrote:

God bless our military, and those who have made the ultimate sacrifice: their lives.  

....and protecting our right to the First Amendment, lawful protesting, free speech and disagreement

God bless our police that don't abuse their authority and protect the rights of all Americans equally..

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 52

God bless our military, and those who have made the ultimate sacrifice: their lives.  

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 52

@jimc91 wrote:

The poor demented dears - here they go and torch their $150 footware, and after a slight dip, Nike stock hits an all-time high and stores report a record nimber of sold-out styles of Nike's. I may even overcome my reluctance to support the VietCong Vets who make the shoes and pick up a pair. Oh, stock settled back down to where its been trading for the last several months, so Trumpettes, your panty-bunching had the expected effect - it makes you walk funny.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 52

@Soosie wrote:

Dear Nike.png

Silly me.  And here I thought this is what REAL Christians thought sacrifice looked like:

Image result for jesus sacrifice

And yet NONE of the several so-called Christians mentioned it.  Curious indeed!

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 52

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@afisher wrote:

Nike stock price is on the rise. 

To the contrary:

Open79.65
High80.32
Low79.30

AND, as of today, it's at 84.57.  That's my kind of protest!!!

https://www.google.com/search?q=nike+stock&rlz=1C1GGRV_enUS751US752&oq=nike+stock&aqs=chrome..69i57j...

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 52

@jimc91 wrote:

Screen Shot 2018-09-05 at 9.39.45 AM.png

Maybe the explanation of Nike's rise in value of 6 billion since this topic was created is because these protesters are going back to buy new Nike gear.....

LOL!!!

Image result for sacrifice looks

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 52

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

They died so you could post negative comments about the government and say what you want about the President without fear that a secret police would be dragging you off to a gulag. 

Won't be dragged off to a gulag, huh?????

Headline: TRUMP CALLS OP-ED TREASON...... DIRECTS ATTORNEY GENERAL TO INVESTIGATE AND UNCOVER THE AUTHOR OF THE PIECE

Headline: "THE TIMES MUST TURN OVER THE OP-ED AUTHOR TO THE GOVERNMENT, AT ONCE!!!!!" - TRUMP

Headline: RAND PAUL SUGGESTS ALL WHITE HOUSE STAFF TAKE A LIE DETECTOR TEST TO TRACK DOWN OP-ED WRITER

Headline: CONGRESS TO POSSIBLY TAKE STEPS TO REVEAL AUTHORSHIP OF OP-ED AND THEN TAKE FURTHER ACTION

Clearly, these are the EXACT SAME STEPS that Vladimir Putin would take in RUSSIA (ie tagging the person as a traitor, demanding the person be revealed by the press, authorizing lie detectors to "out" the individual, and using the Legislative Body to investigate).

Could be that TRUMP THE CHUMP is being MENTORED by Putin on this issue.

Kudos
Views