Honored Social Butterfly

DEAR NIKE

Dear Nike.png

Honored Social Butterfly

@jimc91 wrote:

Screen Shot 2018-09-05 at 9.39.45 AM.png

I cannot wait for the sales numbers to come in.  I bought a pair of Nike's last night just because of Colin.  I can see the motto now. "Fight fascism, buy a pair if Nike's". 

God, I wish Conservatives would pay attention to the actual Constitution. 

Honored Social Butterfly

@Richva wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

Screen Shot 2018-09-05 at 9.39.45 AM.png

I cannot wait for the sales numbers to come in.  I bought a pair of Nike's last night just because of Colin.  I can see the motto now. "Fight fascism, buy a pair if Nike's". 

I have never owned a pair of Nike shoes but I think I may buy a couple pairs now. Smiley Wink

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Bronze Conversationalist

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

I have never owned a pair of Nike shoes but I think I may buy a couple pairs now. Smiley Wink

They make lots of things. I live in FL and never even wear shoes, but I bought a Nike swimsuit yesterday.

Honored Social Butterfly

I hate to say this, but I haven't paid attention to any of this would someone explain  so that I can understand ?
Perhaps Trump is envious that he didn't buy that company before and now it will make lots of money.

no name
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@Roxanna35 wrote:

I hate to say this, but I haven't paid attention to any of this would someone explain  so that I can understand ?
Perhaps Trump is envious that he didn't buy that company before and now it will make lots of money.

Why don't you read in the media about what is going on.  It didn't have anything to do with Trump in the first place, but Trump did comment on it.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

Why don't you read in the media about what is going on.  It didn't have anything to do with Trump in the first place, but Trump did comment on it.

Because I love to see your answers.

no name
Honored Social Butterfly

@Soosie wrote:

Dear Nike.png

I wonder what TRUMP THE CHUMP thinks about your image.

Using his own "very stable GENIUS" stature as a measuring stick.... he said this of HEROES as he spoke of John McCain, " He is not a war hero. He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren't captured."

Removing PRISONERS OF WAR from the list of MILITARY HEROES with his stupid, stupid words seemed like it was second nature to this idiot.

Using the very same "very stable GENIUS" analysis, one must believe that TRUMP THE CHUMP also applies the same twisted thinking to those that were "unfortunate" enough to be killed.

One has to believe that, deep down, TRUMP feels that they ARE NOT heroes either because they got themselves killed..... just like the POW'S got themselves captured....... and thus, sacrificing everything is a moot point.

And he is a COMMANDER IN CHIEF??????????

NO! IT'S CONSERVATIVES THAT ARE NUTTIER THAN SQUIRREL POOP!
Honored Social Butterfly

TRUMP THE CHUMP is too stupid to realize that NIKE'S CAMPAIGN is a celebration of VICTORY of the right to exercise your 1st Amendment rights peacefully over the antagonistic words of the world's most powerful idiot.

After all, NIKE was the Greek Goddess of Victory.

TRUMP THE CHUMP probably thinks he could grab her .......... too.

NO! IT'S CONSERVATIVES THAT ARE NUTTIER THAN SQUIRREL POOP!
Honored Social Butterfly

OK.....so when do we see a nice boycott of the Catholic church for what they have actually done?

Honored Social Butterfly

Gee, I am sure Nike is worried about what you have to say.

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png