Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: DC: "Much worse than anyone ever thought"

Message 31 of 43

Sounds like the same speech he gave to the boy scouts.  And to think about it every speech he made since he became POTUS.  Fake Media which he never mentions FOX News or Briebart.  Swamp Drain starting with the Swamp he created with Spicer gone, Session and Tillerson on his radar to go.  Yes there is a mess in D.C. alright and Trump and the Republican controlled Congress created it.  After all they control everything.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 43

@Epster wrote:

@nctarheel I try to read news from 'both' sides (that should say 'all' sides, for there are factions on the left and right) in order to read beyond my personal bias and the bias of the writers. Somewhere out there is the truth; neither side has a lock on it and both sides spin to their benefit and bias. Or so I think. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your process and that it works for you.

I also realize that in most administrations; there is spin, lies, and dang lies.

However, this Administration is like no other that has ever come before it.

Since you attest to digesting the news hitting you from "both sides" in a neutral manner... and that's not easy to do........I offer you a challenge.

Name one "REAL THING" that Trump has done that has been positive for the country as a whole.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 43

The President is such a leader that he will tell us who and what to listen to , like " Faux and Friends " , Breitbart , Hannity , Limbaugh and other far right biased propaganda sites. All others are just plain liars !!!

First and foremost believe him , because he has such an honest track record.

I wish he would do us a favor and pass a bill that officially tells us who and what " news" sources  we can " trust ". It's so confusing to hear such different views on NPR , CNN , ABC , NBC , PBS , BBC  etc etc etc .... 

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

DC: "Much worse than anyone ever thought"

Message 34 of 43

An ALL REPUBLICAN CONGRESS has initiated 3 different investigation of the Trump Administration.

• The Senate Intelligence Committee
  • The House Intelligence Committee
  • The Independent Counsel Investigation headed by Robert Moeller

Based upon the above, I would say I agree with the title of the thread. I don't ever recall seeing so much blatant lying and dishonesty from an Administration

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 43

Centristsin2010:  LMAO!  trump calling anything corrupt?  Too funny.  He could be the most corrupt person in DC.

Exactly. I don't think they have the same concept of what a swamp is if they are fine with Trump surrounding himself with ex-lobbyists, and various people who need ethics waivers. Smiley Happy Not really the sort of folks who will watch out for the forgotten little guy's interests.

WASHINGTON — President Trump has given at least 16 White House staff members dispensation to work on policy matters they handled while employed as lobbyists or to interact with their former colleagues in private-sector jobs, according to records released late Wednesday.

The details on these so-called ethics waivers — more than five times the number granted in the first four months of the Obama administration — were made public after an intense dispute between the White House and the Office of Government Ethics, which had been pushing the Trump administration to stop granting such waivers in secret.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/31/us/politics/lobbyist-ethics-waivers-trump-administration.html?_r=...

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 43

nctarheel:  "HEADLESS BODY FOUND IN TOPLESS BAR"

Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy  Or "Pregnant Woman Swallows a Marble & Baby is Born with Glass Eye".  Quality journalism, eh?

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 43

@nctarheel wrote:

@Epster wrote:

Do you prefer this source? http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/343403-trump-washington-actually-much-worse-than-anyone-e...

Perhaps this one? http://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddrink/foodnews/trump-washington-is-worse-than-anyone-thought/vp-AAoL...

It was a tweet. You can read it for yourself, actually. No middleman needed. 

Actually, I DO PREFER your two alternative resources.

I guess the REAL responsibility for the idiotic tweet goes to its generator, THE PORCINE PRESIDENT.

He seems to be the effluent that is fouling the waters.

@nctarheel I try to read news from 'both' sides (that should say 'all' sides, for there are factions on the left and right) in order to read beyond my personal bias and the bias of the writers. Somewhere out there is the truth; neither side has a lock on it and both sides spin to their benefit and bias. Or so I think. Smiley Happy

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 43

Pot ............. Kettle !!!!!!!!!!!!

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 43

@Epster wrote:

Do you prefer this source? http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/343403-trump-washington-actually-much-worse-than-anyone-e...

Perhaps this one? http://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddrink/foodnews/trump-washington-is-worse-than-anyone-thought/vp-AAoL...

It was a tweet. You can read it for yourself, actually. No middleman needed. 

Actually, I DO PREFER your two alternative resources.

I guess the REAL responsibility for the idiotic tweet goes to its generator, THE PORCINE PRESIDENT.

He seems to be the effluent that is fouling the waters.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 43

LMAO!  trump calling anything corrupt?  Too funny.  He could be the most corrupt person in DC.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors