Eye scans and gene editing are among the new frontiers in Alzheimer’s research! Learn more in AARP’s report on medical breakthroughs.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: DC: "Much worse than anyone ever thought"

Message 21 of 43

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

The quotes in the original article for this post are almost exclusively taken out of context.  Schumer did say the Democrats had only themselves to blame but for the election of Donald Trump, not the Russian hacking.

https://twitter.com/i/redirect?url=https://twitter.com/MsHilaryClinton/status/837805603602968577?t=1&cn=ZmxleGlibGVfcmVjc18y&refsrc=email&iid=092f100d917546bea29a21f733454880&uid=1413283064&nid=244+272699392&t=1&cn=ZmxleGlibGVfcmVjc18y&sig=4f61f3e9076ad9b2c0b393c98eaee65687685c3d&iid=092f100d917546bea29a21f733454880&uid=1413283064&nid=244+272699392

Always interesting when Liberals provide well though comments annotated with links to actual facts while Conservatives post humorous pictures filled with innuendo. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 43

@Richva wrote:

The quotes in the original article for this post are almost exclusively taken out of context.  Schumer did say the Democrats had only themselves to blame but for the election of Donald Trump, not the Russian hacking.

https://twitter.com/i/redirect?url=https://twitter.com/MsHilaryClinton/status/837805603602968577?t=1&cn=ZmxleGlibGVfcmVjc18y&refsrc=email&iid=092f100d917546bea29a21f733454880&uid=1413283064&nid=244+272699392&t=1&cn=ZmxleGlibGVfcmVjc18y&sig=4f61f3e9076ad9b2c0b393c98eaee65687685c3d&iid=092f100d917546bea29a21f733454880&uid=1413283064&nid=244+272699392

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 43

@jimc91 wrote:

Washington is ‘much worse than anyone ever thought’: Trump

President Trump suggested Monday that his anti-government corruption mantra of “draining the swamp” already needs an overhaul.

“Drain the Swamp should be changed to Drain the Sewer – it’s actually much worse than anyone ever thought, and it begins with the Fake News!” the president tweeted.

Its not hard to be beyond what Trump thinks. He is the guy that said he was smarter than the Generals, wuld defeat ISIS in 30 days..etc. He has toldus all along his imagination isnt  that big.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 43

Rich-- Seems many trump supporters are too caught up in the cult like mentality to be able to see trump and illicit "news sites",  for what they are--GARBAGE PEDDLING and HATE SPEWING ENTITIES, which show the lowest of abhorrent traits humans have to offer.

But, anyone, and I mean anyone, who KNOWINGLY spreads the ridiculous propaganda of the original post is a traitor – – no, let me correct myself, is an an idiot and a traitor to the United States and her people.

There will be a special place in Hades for little donnie loony tunes and all those who continue to lie and to support his racist, bigoted, cruel, and hate filled agenda.

IMPEACH TRUMP NOW!

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 43

The quotes in the original article for this post are almost exclusively taken out of context.  Schumer did say the Democrats had only themselves to blame but for the election of Donald Trump, not the Russian hacking.  I find it offensive when a publication or individuals use lies and misstatements to defend an attack on our political system purely because they agree with the results. 

History will use the word "Traitors" for this short sighted group. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 43

Cent--trump " could be" the most corrupt person in DC?  trump IS the most corrupt person in DC.

i also know what he's accomplished

--seating of SCOTUS Justice--but only after Pence had to break the tie as this particular justice has track record of siding with big money

--encourage Rep. Senators to vote blindly for a procedural bill about whose content they were totally ignorant.  Again, Pence broke tie--bill has already fallen apart

--established record of being the most DISHONEST president in history

---broke every campaign promise he ever made

--created an environment of distrust, fear, and instability in the WH and throughout America

--destroyed America's credibility and the integrity of the office of president

--set back social interactions and diversity decades

Yeah, DC is much worse off than we thought--who ever would have thought that an imbecile fool could ACCOMPLISH so much to destroy this country in so short a time?? 

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 43

@Epster wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

Name one "REAL THING" that Trump has done that has been positive for the country as a whole.

@nctarheel Sorry, I had already unsubbed this thread when you posted (I unsub political threads likkety-split, as a rule). A friend told me about your challenge.

Here's my answer:

New jobs for Wisconsin.pngApple supplier investing bigly in Wisconsin.

@Epster,

You might want to do a little more research on Foxconn before touting their entry into the Wisconsin labor market as a "bigly" situation.

Check out my thread on Foxconn.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 43

@mandm84 wrote:

Has anyone on this site ever heard Trump take responsibility for anything that has gone wrong - EVER ??? I realize he knows more than all the Generals combined , as he has told us !!!

It's ALWAYS someone else's fault !!! It must be stressful to be so perfect and be surrounded by inferior beings !!!

Yup.  That's how narcissists operate.   Everything he does is classic.   He is, unfortunately, very predictable.   

"If you have narcissistic personality disorder, you may come across as conceited, boastful or pretentious. You often monopolize conversations. You may belittle or look down on people you perceive as inferior. You may feel a sense of entitlement — and when you don't receive special treatment, you may become impatient or angry. You may insist on having "the best" of everything — for instance, the best car, athletic club or medical care.

At the same time, you have trouble handling anything that may be perceived as criticism. You may have secret feelings of insecurity, shame, vulnerability and humiliation. To feel better, you may react with rage or contempt and try to belittle the other person to make yourself appear superior. Or you may feel depressed and moody because you fall short of perfection."

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/narcissistic-personality-disorder/basics/symptoms/con-...

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 43

@nctarheel wrote:

Name one "REAL THING" that Trump has done that has been positive for the country as a whole.

@nctarheel Sorry, I had already unsubbed this thread when you posted (I unsub political threads likkety-split, as a rule). A friend told me about your challenge.

Here's my answer:

New jobs for Wisconsin.pngApple supplier investing bigly in Wisconsin.

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 43

Has anyone on this site ever heard Trump take responsibility for anything that has gone wrong - EVER ??? I realize he knows more than all the Generals combined , as he has told us !!!

It's ALWAYS someone else's fault !!! It must be stressful to be so perfect and be surrounded by inferior beings !!!

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22