Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: DC: "Much worse than anyone ever thought"

Message 11 of 43
I dont know who brought this SWAMP topic back to life, ut Trumps picks, especially pruitt, are sure adept at finding the lobbyists.
So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 43

@Panjandrumwrote:

nctarheel:  "HEADLESS BODY FOUND IN TOPLESS BAR"

Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy  Or "Pregnant Woman Swallows a Marble & Baby is Born with Glass Eye".  Quality journalism, eh?

Did you see those Headlines on Fox? 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 43

@MIseker wrote:

Its not hard to be beyond what Trump thinks. He is the guy that said he was smarter than the Generals, wuld defeat ISIS in 30 days..etc. He has toldus all along his imagination isnt  that big.

His imagination seems to bne even smaller than his hands !!

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 43

Yes,  the title of this thread is becoming quite prophetic.  This Administration has actually become worse than anyone really thought it could become.

And now, the dissapointment and desolusion will begin to set in. Unfortunately, we have not seen everything yet.

By appointing "The mouch"  is one of the steps in the coming down of this administration that they have taken.
They don't seem to actually elevate  this Presidency. I sincerely believe that they don't know how.
Little by little they are demonstrating without a doubt that they are completely igonorant on how to run a country, They may be geniouses in Corporate America. but, that is an easy task, when it comes to a country.
The future of this country is now more nebulous than any time before.  This country need stability, needs someone that can govern, needs a President that we can all be proud of.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 43

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

The quotes in the original article for this post are almost exclusively taken out of context.  Schumer did say the Democrats had only themselves to blame but for the election of Donald Trump, not the Russian hacking.

https://twitter.com/i/redirect?url=https://twitter.com/MsHilaryClinton/status/837805603602968577?t=1&cn=ZmxleGlibGVfcmVjc18y&refsrc=email&iid=092f100d917546bea29a21f733454880&uid=1413283064&nid=244+272699392&t=1&cn=ZmxleGlibGVfcmVjc18y&sig=4f61f3e9076ad9b2c0b393c98eaee65687685c3d&iid=092f100d917546bea29a21f733454880&uid=1413283064&nid=244+272699392

Always interesting when Liberals provide well though comments annotated with links to actual facts while Conservatives post humorous pictures filled with innuendo. 

Yeah, many of them are still at the coloring book stage of development.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 43

@Epster wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

Name one "REAL THING" that Trump has done that has been positive for the country as a whole.

Sorry, I had already unsubbed this thread when you posted (I unsub political threads likkety-split, as a rule). 

Sounds like the GOP Congress.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 43

Mick--Actually it was trump's ghost writer who came up with this term. I saw an interview he did on CNN where he said he had to come up with some term because he knew that couldn't write that trump lied more than any other person he'd ever met.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 43

@Epster wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

Name one "REAL THING" that Trump has done that has been positive for the country as a whole.

@nctarheel Sorry, I had already unsubbed this thread when you posted (I unsub political threads likkety-split, as a rule). A friend told me about your challenge.

Here's my answer:

New jobs for Wisconsin.pngApple supplier investing bigly in Wisconsin.Really?  What did trump do?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 43

The Real Story Here is.....................

1. Every Single Thing Trump Encounters - is much worse than - "anyone" - ever thought................."anyone" being Trumps - New Personal Pseudonym For Himself - Apparently - both Johns - Miller & Baron have been shelved now that he's hit the Big Time..................

Trumps Father got him started on aliases - Fred Trump was Mr Green 

2. Trump used to use the Term - "Truthful Hyperbole" - his explanation..............."I play to people's fantasies," says Trump. "People may not always think big themselves, but they can still get very excited by those who do. That's why a little hyperbole never hurts ... I call it truthful hyperbole."

3. Every Single Thing Trump Encounters As President is - Worse than Trump ever thought - because he simply has never had - any curiosity about how anything works..................he has never concentrated on Rules or Regulations - he just bought or bullied until he got what he wanted 

The One Thing That is Going to Get Much Worse Than Anyone Could Have Predicted or Known - is this Country Under Trump 

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 43

@Epster wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

@nctarheel Sorry, I had already unsubbed this thread when you posted (I unsub political threads likkety-split, as a rule). A friend told me about your challenge.

Here's my answer:

New jobs for Wisconsin.pngApple supplier investing bigly in Wisconsin.

"Contract manufacturer Foxconn boldly announced plans to build a TV panel factory somewhere in southern Wisconsin and to invest $10 billion in the effort. Foxconn's leader Terry Gou met three times with the President of the United States to seal this deal, said to account initially for 3,000 jobs. Foxconn has a history of vaporware factory announcements, so Wisconsinites ought not get too excited just yet. (The Washington Post has a nice overview of the history—and the potential complications.) As well, the state of Wisconsin will offer $3 billion in tax breaks, meaning its taxpayers will be paying a cool million dollars per job."

http://fortune.com/2017/07/27/is-the-foxconn-deal-a-big-win-for-president-trump/

I think Wisconsin would be better off spending that $3 billion on actually helping its citizens.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors