Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: DAYTON OHIO -- LASTEST MASS MURDER (9 DEAD, 26 INJURED)

Message 31 of 68

@KidBoy2 wrote:
LydiaN586309 posted..

I am not interested in JUDGING any one individual or group and the use of the proverbial equivalency factor does NOT apply here!

========================================================

I wish the left would do that. Some Democrats are already blaming Trump for the shootings.

Actually, it's Trump AND his NRA controlled Republicans!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 68

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

We are advised to not judge ALL Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics, but we are encouraged to judge all gun owners by the actions of a few lunatics.

Another straw man argument NOTHAPPENING as nobody suggested any such "judgement"!

And your use of "Muslims" consists of another false argument in the form of false equivalency.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 68

@Laurie42010 wrote:

Many are tired of the da*n excuse of it's just "mental health issues"....that is BS....IF they truly believe that message, than why not make every gun owner go through a mental health examination under a new type of "Patriot Act" for all this rising "Domestic Terrorism"?!

President Obama created an Executive Order to ban the sale of firearms to people with "mental health issues". When Trump took office, he and his Republican controlled Congress rescinded President Obama's Executive Order!

So now, courtesy of Trump and the NRA controlled Republicans, people with "mental health issues" are able to purchase AK47s and AR15 military assault type weapons!  WOW .... what could go wrong with that?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 68

@Laurie42010 wrote:

I went to bed listening to the aftermath of the El Paso (one of America's safest cities) slaughter. Woke to very disheartening news that it happened again within 13 hours in Ohio.  What kind of species are we???  We are not safe in our schools, places of worship, concerts and shopping. My, oh my, aren't they making America great?!  SEE IT?!  If this country does not stop this, they are indeed allowing and accepting it with the actions of doing nothing.

We are a disgraceful nation today to the rest of the world.

Shame on us for not demanding our representation for stopping this!

Shame on the NRA controlled Republicans who only listen to the NRA instead of the 70% of Americans who are "demanding" gun control reform!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 68

This evening they released the names of the people killed in Dayton. Guess who is on that list. The sister of the shooter. Yes by the report he killed his own sister. They say the 2 of them drove in the same car to the location. They say they do not know if he knew he killed his own sister. I now ask you if all of this report is true how can anyone explain the thinking of this killer. Mentally ill. OK. They all so say he had a list of people who had been schoolmates of his he wanted to kill. They say the school had warned some of the people they were on his list (not a full proven story yet). The far right and Trump get through to people like this because as we have been told one trait of the far right is they do not think to well. Even if he was not far right he will be moved by the message to the far right followers by their leaders since they all have the same traits. I will say again. Cure the problem by not voting for Trump or any with an R behind their name since they are the force behind the followers.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 68

To get people to turn in assault weapons would help but do you think crooks will turn in their weapons> ..I think they will not.

Then it will be easy for the police to tell who the bad guys are, the ones who are not police but do have semi automatic weapons.

Having one would make you stand out like a light house.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 68

@LydiaN586309 wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
LydiaN586309 posted..

I am not interested in JUDGING any one individual or group and the use of the proverbial equivalency factor does NOT apply here!

I wish the left would do that. Some Democrats are already blaming Trump for the shootings.

Here we go again!  Democrat vs. Repbulican!  The blame game!  

ENOUGH!

Let's get these military-styled and warfare-intended weapons out of the hands of individual American citizens!  PERIOD!!!

We can't afford to keep on playing politics and the "who's right" games any more!  We've got to fix this mess and get it done yesterday!!!

Hate to break the news to you but you are watching today's politics.  The force behind no gun laws is the far right, and sadly the far right are now the Reb. Party. They used to be spread over both parties, and that way there were not enough to totally control what happens. Now that they control the Reb. party it will carry out their will. The far right was born over a 1,000 years ago and have always ruled by terror, and killing. They used knives and have moved on to every new killing device. This country was formed by breaking away from the far right (King), now we are back under their control due to a far right President (Trump) who wants to be full dictator. You are seeing another step in the process. Go read about how Hitler took over Germany you will find the same. This type of terror will end if Trump become full Dictator as he like Hitler will then get rid of all the people who now do this. Hitler got rid of his Brown shirts in a few days. Most were killed by him. Then the new govt depts will take over just as in Germany. You see the seeds of that all the time. Look at the JD under Barr. You want to end this. Get rid of Trump and all the far right in 2020. That should be the main objective.

Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 68

@KidBoy2 wrote:
LydiaN586309 posted..

Here we go again!  Democrat vs. Republican!  The blame game!  

ENOUGH!

Let's get these military-styled and warfare-intended weapons out of the hands of individual American citizens!  PERIOD!!!

We can't afford to keep on playing politics and the "who's right" games any more!  We've got to fix this mess and get it done yesterday!!!

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 68

@KidBoy2 wrote:
LydiaN586309 posted..

KidBoy2, you are right according to what they are reporting. This monster had this hate prior to Trump is what he said....but, did the Trump rallies help aid his desire to act upon his hatred? Obviously, he was part of the group that helped bring this man into the White House and continue to support.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-shooting-migrants-video-rally-el...

From: Independent - 5 hours ago- "Trump smirked at idea of shooting migrants at rally three months before El Paso massacre"

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 68
LydiaN586309 posted..

Kudos
Views