Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: DAVID DENNISON NEEDS TO GO TO JAIL

Message 41 of 65

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

The inside of that black box is unimportant to me, I am mostly interested in the input and output until the next election.  And, by "output" I don't mean words.  

Words matter.....apparently you weren't aware of that.  Wars are started over "words".  People loose much of the wealth over "words".  People are shot and killed over "words".  Some have been killed by police because they can't hear their words because of being deaf or wearing head phones....  And you're "not interested".

Why Words Matter: What Cognitive Science Says about Prohibiting Certain Terms

Image result for words matter

You don't get it.  Actually I do....  Words are analogous to resistors in an electrical system.  When you treat an electrical system as a black box, resistors don't matter.  When you design an electrical system, resistors matter.  The design phase of the Trump presidency was over when he was elected. Now, I am only loooking (?) at government induced changes in my quality of life.  I know; it's all about you.  It's how most Conservatives think, act and breathe.  You just confirm it here when you post.

You and your kudoers don't get it.  In your example,"Wars are started over words." the outputs are the wars not the words that cause them.   

Your notion that I confirm how most conservatives think, act and breathe is absolutely ridiculous because I am not most conservatives. 

Old Witch
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 65

@aruzinskywrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

The inside of that black box is unimportant to me, I am mostly interested in the input and output until the next election.  And, by "output" I don't mean words.  

Words matter.....apparently you weren't aware of that.  Wars are started over "words".  People loose much of the wealth over "words".  People are shot and killed over "words".  Some have been killed by police because they can't hear their words because of being deaf or wearing head phones....  And you're "not interested".

You don't get it.  Actually I do....  Words are analogous to resistors in an electrical system.  When you treat an electrical system as a black box, resistors don't matter.  When you design an electrical system, resistors matter.  The design phase of the Trump presidency was over when he was elected. Now, I am only loooking (?) at government induced changes in my quality of life.  I know; it's all about you.  It's how most Conservatives think, act and breathe.  You just confirm it here when you post.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 65

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

You don't get it. Words are analogous to resistors in an electrical system.  When you treat an electrical system as a black box, resistors don't matter.  When you design an electrical system, resistors matter.  The design phase of the Trump presidency was over when he was elected. Now, I am only loooking at government induced changes in my quality of life.

Old Witch
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 65

@aruzinskywrote:

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 65

@ChasKy53wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

Going nuts over pseudonyms 30 years ago and paid for sex 10 years ago - infantile cartoon about head/butt - and a joke about crotch kicking - naturally a Nazi picture from a site about the mistreatment of Native Americans.

The cult of hate is absolutely unable to exchange differing political views as adults.

The 'Cult of Trump' is absolutely unable to accept any criticism of their beloved trump, no matter how factual it may be. Mueller will bring him down.

the-first-thing-a-cult-does-is-claim-that-everyone-else-is-lying-to-you.jpg

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 65

@myexperwrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@myexperwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

Going nuts over pseudonyms 30 years ago and paid for sex 10 years ago - infantile cartoon about head/butt - and a joke about crotch kicking - naturally a Nazi picture from a site about the mistreatment of Native Americans.

The cult of hate is absolutely unable to exchange differing political views as adults.

Nope .... It's the "cult of denial" ..... denial and look the other way on all of the vile disgusting actions of Trump that make it impossible to exchange differing political views!

LOL.....apparently rk thinks a 70 year old man can "change".....still waiting for him to "unite the country" (he's not a uniter), use the "best words".....

....act Presidential....

The "Cult of Hate" loves people who are vulgar, racist, bigots, liars, egotistical, misogynist, sexual predator.  These people who adore people like this are surely, despicable.

Speaking for myself, I hate people who value decorum and expressed intentions over results. If a person that offends you gets good results, that means that there is something wrong with your values.

Actually aruzinsky, a person who looks the other way on Trump's professed entitlement to sexual assault women and lust for watching teenage girls get undressed has something seriously "wrong with their values"!!!

You are assuming that the presidency isn't Trump's punishment.  For all I know, Trump presidency is his self-flagellation or, otherwise, an attempt to make amends for past sins to get into heaven.  I don't know or care.  

Electrical engineers use a concept known as "black box" theory.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_box

I am treating Trump's presidency as a black box whereas liberals pretend to know what is going on inside the black box and obsess about it.  The inside of that black box is unimportant to me, I am mostly interested in the input and output until the next election.  And, by "output" I don't mean words.  

Old Witch
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 65

@rk9152wrote:

The 'Cult of Trump' is absolutely unable to accept any criticism of their beloved trump, no matter how factual it may be. Mueller will bring him down.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 65

@aruzinskywrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@myexperwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

Nope .... It's the "cult of denial" ..... denial and look the other way on all of the vile disgusting actions of Trump that make it impossible to exchange differing political views!

LOL.....apparently rk thinks a 70 year old man can "change".....still waiting for him to "unite the country" (he's not a uniter), use the "best words".....

....act Presidential....

The "Cult of Hate" loves people who are vulgar, racist, bigots, liars, egotistical, misogynist, sexual predator.  These people who adore people like this are surely, despicable.

Speaking for myself, I hate people who value decorum and expressed intentions over results. If a person that offends you gets good results, that means that there is something wrong with your values.

Actually aruzinsky, a person who looks the other way on Trump's professed entitlement to sexually assault women and lust at watching teenage girls get undressed has something seriously "wrong with their values"!!!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 65

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

rk has no interest in any 70 year old man changing.  Then why whine that people point out his use of fraudulant names?  Of course he isn't changing....he was a racist when he denied blacks apartments and now his administration is pushing to remove anti-discrimination language from the HUD mission statement.  He commited fraud with his fake university and he defrauds the American people.  He ain't changing.....he's always been a liar.  He is interested in a President fulfilling his campaign promises.  18 candidates and this was the best Republicans could do.....how sad.

So, you guys support that stuff??? Nope.  You do and you have by embracing your GUY.  It is you spouting hatred constantly. More lies.....BTW, I know of no one adoring those qualities. C'mon, it was his "Campaign Promises".

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 65

@aruzinskywrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@myexperwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

....act Presidential....

Speaking for myself, I hate people who value decorum and expressed intentions over results. If a person that offends you gets good results, that means that there is something wrong with your values. We'll see what the results are in 2020 and I will vote accordingly.

I hate people who embrace racists, bigots, liars, adulterers, and frauds. Just saying......

Kudos
Views