Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
241
Views

Re: DAVID DENNISON NEEDS TO GO TO JAIL

241 Views
Message 31 of 65

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@myexperwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

Going nuts over pseudonyms 30 years ago and paid for sex 10 years ago - infantile cartoon about head/butt - and a joke about crotch kicking - naturally a Nazi picture from a site about the mistreatment of Native Americans.

 

The cult of hate is absolutely unable to exchange differing political views as adults.


Nope .... It's the "cult of denial" ..... denial and look the other way on all of the vile disgusting actions of Trump that make it impossible to exchange differing political views!


LOL.....apparently rk thinks a 70 year old man can "change".....still waiting for him to "unite the country" (he's not a uniter), use the "best words".....

 

 

....act Presidential....

 

 

The "Cult of Hate" loves people who are vulgar, racist, bigots, liars, egotistical, misogynist, sexual predator.  These people who adore people like this are surely, despicable.

 

 


 

Speaking for myself, I hate people who value decorum and expressed intentions over results. If a person that offends you gets good results, that means that there is something wrong with your values. We'll see what the results are in 2020 and I will vote accordingly.


I hate people who embrace racists, bigots, liars, adulterers, and frauds. Just saying......


Quite sanctimonious for someone posting so many "inaccuracies" (see, I've learned) about the President of the United States.

 

Just adding accuracy....

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
241
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
261
Views

Re: DAVID DENNISON NEEDS TO GO TO JAIL

261 Views
Message 32 of 65

@aruzinskywrote:

@myexperwrote:

 



@aruzinskywrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@myexperwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

Going nuts over pseudonyms 30 years ago and paid for sex 10 years ago - infantile cartoon about head/butt - and a joke about crotch kicking - naturally a Nazi picture from a site about the mistreatment of Native Americans.

 

The cult of hate is absolutely unable to exchange differing political views as adults.


Nope .... It's the "cult of denial" ..... denial and look the other way on all of the vile disgusting actions of Trump that make it impossible to exchange differing political views!


LOL.....apparently rk thinks a 70 year old man can "change".....still waiting for him to "unite the country" (he's not a uniter), use the "best words".....

 

 

....act Presidential....

 

 

The "Cult of Hate" loves people who are vulgar, racist, bigots, liars, egotistical, misogynist, sexual predator.  These people who adore people like this are surely, despicable.

 

 


 

Speaking for myself, I hate people who value decorum and expressed intentions over results. If a person that offends you gets good results, that means that there is something wrong with your values.

 


Actually aruzinsky, a person who looks the other way on Trump's professed entitlement to sexual assault women and lust for watching teenage girls get undressed has something seriously "wrong with their values"!!!

 


You are assuming that the presidency isn't Trump's punishment. 

Trump's unconstitutional presidency is a "punishment" placed on most all Americans .... and a massive defecation on our Constitution.

Trump's moronic behavior has further punished America by making it the laughing stock of the entire world!

 

For all I know, Trump presidency is his self-flagellation or, otherwise, an attempt to make amends for past sins to get into heaven.  I don't know or care. 

Absurd .... and as his current behavior is the same as his past behavior, amends for the past are bogus!

 

Electrical engineers use a concept known as "black box" theory.

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_box

 

I am treating Trump's presidency as a black box

I.E. : Denying the obvious and thus proving my assertion about Trump supporters!

 

whereas liberals pretend to know what is going on inside the black box and obsess about it.

Actually, Trump's behavior is what your reference called a "white box" .... or "clear box". It's only a black box to those who evade the obvious!!!

 

 

The inside of that black box is unimportant to me,

Obviously ..... and quite sad!!! 

 

I am mostly interested in the input and output until the next election.  And, by "output" I don't mean words.

Yup .... "smell" would be more fitting to describe Trump's "output"!!

 


 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
261
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
258
Views

Re: DAVID DENNISON NEEDS TO GO TO JAIL

258 Views
Message 33 of 65

@aruzinsky Wrote:  “Is your "Needs" in the title 1. or 2.?:


need /nēd/

verb
verb: need; 3rd person present: needs; past tense: needed; past participle: needed; gerund or present participle: needing; modal verb: need

1. require (something) because it is essential or very important.
synonyms: require, be in need of, have need of, want; More

2. expressing necessity or obligation.
synonyms: have to, be obliged to, be compelled to”

 

Here’s an English lesson.  The words am, is, are, was, were, be, being, and been can be used appropriately with the various  forms of any verb.  For example, using the present progressive form of need correctly depends, in part, on agreement with the number.  Does “is your needs” sound right?  Do you think are your needs would sound better?  Does we is needing sound right, or would it be better to use are to express your thoughts.  Remember, the original word in the title is plural.  To combine the plural with the singular undercuts any power your argument might have.  It’s the little things that make me worry about the big things.  Especially when it comes to the proper use of the English language.

 

As for the subject of this discussion, well I just don’t care about a coward who hides behind an alias.  The good Lord will judge us all in the end.

 

I care about the future of this country and how the 45th president does nothing to protect it, or us, from a continuing threat of attack by an adversarial foreign power - Russia.  Russia attacked the United States during the 2016 presidential election, we should be certain about that.  Just as we should be certain about past attacks on December 7, 1941 and on September 11, 2001.  Decisive actions were taken by our presidents in response to those attacks.

 

The current president took an oath to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States with the best of his ability.  Is what we’ve seen since January 20, 2017 the best of his ability?  If so, then I don’t want to see the worst of his abilities.  What has he done to stop Russia from continuing to attack the United States?  High crimes and misdemeanors!

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
258
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
285
Views

Re: DAVID DENNISON NEEDS TO GO TO JAIL

285 Views
Message 34 of 65

@aruzinskywrote:

Of course you're not MOST conservatives, you simply share the beliefs of MOST conservatives, which is what Cent said.


How do you two know what most conservatives believe?  I don't.


How they vote.  What they watch.  What they listen to.  What they post here.  What they read.  It's  often called being "aware".  Anything else you'd like to know?


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
285
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
285
Views

Re: DAVID DENNISON NEEDS TO GO TO JAIL

285 Views
Message 35 of 65

@Olderscout66wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:




You and your kudoers don't get it.  In your example,"Wars are started over words." the outputs are the wars not the words that cause them.   

 

Your notion that I confirm how most conservatives think, act and breathe is absolutely ridiculous because I am not most conservatives. 


Of course you're not MOST conservatives, you simply share the beliefs of MOST conservatives, which is what Cent said.


Exactly!  Many "get it"....some don't.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
285
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
280
Views

Re: DAVID DENNISON NEEDS TO GO TO JAIL

280 Views
Message 36 of 65

@aruzinskywrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

The inside of that black box is unimportant to me, I am mostly interested in the input and output until the next election.  And, by "output" I don't mean words.  

Words matter.....apparently you weren't aware of that.  Wars are started over "words".  People loose much of the wealth over "words".  People are shot and killed over "words".  Some have been killed by police because they can't hear their words because of being deaf or wearing head phones....  And you're "not interested".

 

Why Words Matter: What Cognitive Science Says about Prohibiting Certain Terms

 

Image result for words matter


You don't get it.  Actually I do....  Words are analogous to resistors in an electrical system.  When you treat an electrical system as a black box, resistors don't matter.  When you design an electrical system, resistors matter.  The design phase of the Trump presidency was over when he was elected. Now, I am only loooking (?) at government induced changes in my quality of life.  I know; it's all about you.  It's how most Conservatives think, act and breathe.  You just confirm it here when you post.




You and your kudoers don't get it.  Nope.  YOU don't "get it".  You are the only one talking about, and only cares about "output". In your example,"Wars are started over words." the outputs are the wars not the words that cause them. And if there is a war, and everyone dies but you, you see that as a positive outcome/output; most don't.  "Get it"???

 

Your notion that I confirm how most conservatives think, act and breathe is absolutely ridiculous because I am not most conservatives. No one suggested you were, just that your posts are similar to "most Conservatives".  "Get it"????


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
280
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
280
Views

Re: DAVID DENNISON NEEDS TO GO TO JAIL

280 Views
Message 37 of 65

@Olderscout66wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

The inside of that black box is unimportant to me, I am mostly interested in the input and output until the next election.  And, by "output" I don't mean words.  

Words matter.....apparently you weren't aware of that.  Wars are started over "words".  People loose much of the wealth over "words".  People are shot and killed over "words".  Some have been killed by police because they can't hear their words because of being deaf or wearing head phones....  And you're "not interested".

 

Why Words Matter: What Cognitive Science Says about Prohibiting Certain Terms

 

Image result for words matter


You don't get it.  Actually I do....  Words are analogous to resistors in an electrical system.  When you treat an electrical system as a black box, resistors don't matter.  When you design an electrical system, resistors matter.  The design phase of the Trump presidency was over when he was elected. Now, I am only loooking (?) at government induced changes in my quality of life.  I know; it's all about you.  It's how most Conservatives think, act and breathe.  You just confirm it here when you post.




You and your kudoers don't get it.  In your example,"Wars are started over words." the outputs are the wars not the words that cause them.   

 

Your notion that I confirm how most conservatives think, act and breathe is absolutely ridiculous because I am not most conservatives. 


Of course you're not MOST conservatives, you simply share the beliefs of MOST conservatives, which is what Cent said.


How do you two know what most conservatives believe?  I don't.

Old Witch
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
280
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
289
Views

Re: DAVID DENNISON NEEDS TO GO TO JAIL

289 Views
Message 38 of 65

@aruzinskywrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

The inside of that black box is unimportant to me, I am mostly interested in the input and output until the next election.  And, by "output" I don't mean words.  

Words matter.....apparently you weren't aware of that.  Wars are started over "words".  People loose much of the wealth over "words".  People are shot and killed over "words".  Some have been killed by police because they can't hear their words because of being deaf or wearing head phones....  And you're "not interested".

 

Why Words Matter: What Cognitive Science Says about Prohibiting Certain Terms

 

Image result for words matter


You don't get it.  Actually I do....  Words are analogous to resistors in an electrical system.  When you treat an electrical system as a black box, resistors don't matter.  When you design an electrical system, resistors matter.  The design phase of the Trump presidency was over when he was elected. Now, I am only loooking (?) at government induced changes in my quality of life.  I know; it's all about you.  It's how most Conservatives think, act and breathe.  You just confirm it here when you post.




You and your kudoers don't get it.  In your example,"Wars are started over words." the outputs are the wars not the words that cause them.   

 

Your notion that I confirm how most conservatives think, act and breathe is absolutely ridiculous because I am not most conservatives. 


Speaking of kudos's I looked at a silly Topic you started and had one answer, but the two of you were kudoing back and forth. Could be people are copying you. You are correct you are not like most conservatives. What farm are you posting from.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
289
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
295
Views

Re: DAVID DENNISON NEEDS TO GO TO JAIL

295 Views
Message 39 of 65

@aruzinskywrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

The inside of that black box is unimportant to me, I am mostly interested in the input and output until the next election.  And, by "output" I don't mean words.  

Words matter.....apparently you weren't aware of that.  Wars are started over "words".  People loose much of the wealth over "words".  People are shot and killed over "words".  Some have been killed by police because they can't hear their words because of being deaf or wearing head phones....  And you're "not interested".

 

Why Words Matter: What Cognitive Science Says about Prohibiting Certain Terms

 

Image result for words matter


You don't get it.  Actually I do....  Words are analogous to resistors in an electrical system.  When you treat an electrical system as a black box, resistors don't matter.  When you design an electrical system, resistors matter.  The design phase of the Trump presidency was over when he was elected. Now, I am only loooking (?) at government induced changes in my quality of life.  I know; it's all about you.  It's how most Conservatives think, act and breathe.  You just confirm it here when you post.




You and your kudoers don't get it.  In your example,"Wars are started over words." the outputs are the wars not the words that cause them.   

 

Your notion that I confirm how most conservatives think, act and breathe is absolutely ridiculous because I am not most conservatives. 


Of course you're not MOST conservatives, you simply share the beliefs of MOST conservatives, which is what Cent said.

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
295
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
301
Views

Re: DAVID DENNISON NEEDS TO GO TO JAIL

301 Views
Message 40 of 65

@rk9152wrote:

Going nuts over pseudonyms 30 years ago and paid for sex 10 years ago - infantile cartoon about head/butt - and a joke about crotch kicking - naturally a Nazi picture from a site about the mistreatment of Native Americans.

 

The cult of hate is absolutely unable to exchange differing political views as adults.


Has the porcine draft-dodger done anything to atone for his lies in the intervening 30 years, or has he repeated the deception ad nauseam (a totally appropriate expression when discussing the disgusting behavior of our infantile POTUS)? Which brings us to the difficulty of discussing the behavior of an unruly child as an adult....

 

Also, if the affair with the hooker (I apologize to hookers, she had sex for money in front of cameras, something few ladies of the evening would agree to, but not sure there's a better word)  is "old news" why is it worth $130,000 to keep out of today's news, or the evening news in the weeks prior to the 2016 election?

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
301
Views