Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: DAVID DENNISON NEEDS TO GO TO JAIL

Message 21 of 65

@Centristsin2010wrote:

You've got a long way to go.  You still haven't identified ONE inaccuracy I've posted about the President.  Keep trying.....you'll find you are wrong again.

ONE???? I have pointed out numerous "inaccuracies". But, it is hard to take seriously the opinion of anyone who kudoes an inane and totally unrelated comment like "Ahh yes - well - trump is white....".

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 65

@Olderscout66wrote:

Speaking for myself, I hate people who value decorum and expressed intentions over results. If a person that offends you gets good results, that means that there is something wrong with your values. We'll see what the results are in 2020 and I will vote accordingly.

Speaking based on statistical evidence and your posts, you'll vote for whatever Republicans are on the ballot.

Can you not understand that there are people out here that do not accept neoMarxism and certainly will support a pol who opposes it - not based on his or her Party but on their ideology?

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 65

@aruzinskywrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

The inside of that black box is unimportant to me, I am mostly interested in the input and output until the next election.  And, by "output" I don't mean words.  

Words matter.....apparently you weren't aware of that.  Wars are started over "words".  People loose much of the wealth over "words".  People are shot and killed over "words".  Some have been killed by police because they can't hear their words because of being deaf or wearing head phones....  And you're "not interested".

Why Words Matter: What Cognitive Science Says about Prohibiting Certain Terms

Image result for words matter

You don't get it.  Actually I do....  Words are analogous to resistors in an electrical system.  When you treat an electrical system as a black box, resistors don't matter.  When you design an electrical system, resistors matter.  The design phase of the Trump presidency was over when he was elected. Now, I am only loooking (?) at government induced changes in my quality of life.  I know; it's all about you.  It's how most Conservatives think, act and breathe.  You just confirm it here when you post.

You and your kudoers don't get it.  Nope.  YOU don't "get it".  You are the only one talking about, and only cares about "output". In your example,"Wars are started over words." the outputs are the wars not the words that cause them. And if there is a war, and everyone dies but you, you see that as a positive outcome/output; most don't.  "Get it"???

Your notion that I confirm how most conservatives think, act and breathe is absolutely ridiculous because I am not most conservatives. No one suggested you were, just that your posts are similar to "most Conservatives".  "Get it"????

"You are the only one talking about, and only cares about "output"."

"your posts are similar to "most Conservatives"."

What kind of donkey orifice doesn't see a contradiction?  A liberal one.

No need for that - be adult.

There's no need to make use of accurate descriptions of salient characteristics of Putin's obedient useful idiot...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 65

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

The inside of that black box is unimportant to me, I am mostly interested in the input and output until the next election.  And, by "output" I don't mean words.  

Words matter.....apparently you weren't aware of that.  Wars are started over "words".  People loose much of the wealth over "words".  People are shot and killed over "words".  Some have been killed by police because they can't hear their words because of being deaf or wearing head phones....  And you're "not interested".

Why Words Matter: What Cognitive Science Says about Prohibiting Certain Terms

Image result for words matter

You don't get it.  Actually I do....  Words are analogous to resistors in an electrical system.  When you treat an electrical system as a black box, resistors don't matter.  When you design an electrical system, resistors matter.  The design phase of the Trump presidency was over when he was elected. Now, I am only loooking (?) at government induced changes in my quality of life.  I know; it's all about you.  It's how most Conservatives think, act and breathe.  You just confirm it here when you post.

You and your kudoers don't get it.  Nope.  YOU don't "get it".  You are the only one talking about, and only cares about "output". In your example,"Wars are started over words." the outputs are the wars not the words that cause them. And if there is a war, and everyone dies but you, you see that as a positive outcome/output; most don't.  "Get it"???

Your notion that I confirm how most conservatives think, act and breathe is absolutely ridiculous because I am not most conservatives. No one suggested you were, just that your posts are similar to "most Conservatives".  "Get it"????

"You are the only one talking about, and only cares about "output"."

"your posts are similar to "most Conservatives"."

What kind of donkey orifice doesn't see a contradiction?  A liberal one.

Old Witch
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 65

@aruzinskywrote:

@Olderscout66wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@myexperwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

Going nuts over pseudonyms 30 years ago and paid for sex 10 years ago - infantile cartoon about head/butt - and a joke about crotch kicking - naturally a Nazi picture from a site about the mistreatment of Native Americans.

The cult of hate is absolutely unable to exchange differing political views as adults.

Nope .... It's the "cult of denial" ..... denial and look the other way on all of the vile disgusting actions of Trump that make it impossible to exchange differing political views!

LOL.....apparently rk thinks a 70 year old man can "change".....still waiting for him to "unite the country" (he's not a uniter), use the "best words".....

....act Presidential....

The "Cult of Hate" loves people who are vulgar, racist, bigots, liars, egotistical, misogynist, sexual predator.  These people who adore people like this are surely, despicable.

Speaking for myself, I hate people who value decorum and expressed intentions over results. If a person that offends you gets good results, that means that there is something wrong with your values. We'll see what the results are in 2020 and I will vote accordingly.

Speaking based on statistical evidence and your posts, you'll vote for whatever Republicans are on the ballot.

Wrong.  In the past, I voted for some Democrats that I perceived as less liberal or dishonest than their Republican opponents.  For example, I voted for Kerry against Bush.  Had all Republicans done the same, the political pendulum would have never swung so far to the left that Obama became president.

Old Witch
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 65

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@myexperwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

Going nuts over pseudonyms 30 years ago and paid for sex 10 years ago - infantile cartoon about head/butt - and a joke about crotch kicking - naturally a Nazi picture from a site about the mistreatment of Native Americans.

The cult of hate is absolutely unable to exchange differing political views as adults.

Nope .... It's the "cult of denial" ..... denial and look the other way on all of the vile disgusting actions of Trump that make it impossible to exchange differing political views!

LOL.....apparently rk thinks a 70 year old man can "change".....still waiting for him to "unite the country" (he's not a uniter), use the "best words".....

....act Presidential....

The "Cult of Hate" loves people who are vulgar, racist, bigots, liars, egotistical, misogynist, sexual predator.  These people who adore people like this are surely, despicable.

I hate people who embrace racists, bigots, liars, adulterers, and frauds. Just saying......

Quite sanctimonious for someone posting so many "inaccuracies" (see, I've learned) about the President of the United States.

Just adding accuracy....

You've got a long way to go.  You still haven't identified ONE inaccuracy I've posted about the President.  Keep trying.....you'll find you are wrong again.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 65

@Olderscout66wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@myexperwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

....act Presidential....

Old Witch
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 65

@rk9152wrote:

@Olderscout66wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

Has the porcine draft-dodger done anything to atone for his lies in the intervening 30 years, or has he repeated the deception ad nauseam (a totally appropriate expression when discussing the disgusting behavior of our infantile POTUS)? Which brings us to the difficulty of discussing the behavior of an unruly child as an adult....

Also, if the affair with the hooker (I apologize to hookers, she had sex for money in front of cameras, something few ladies of the evening would agree to, but not sure there's a better word)  is "old news" why is it worth $130,000 to keep out of today's news, or the evening news in the weeks prior to the 2016 election?

I assume you are talking about President Trump and, frankly, cannot understand what atoning for supposed lies 30 years ago has to do with his stellar performance as President.

Ahh yes - well - trump is white - the mostly burned out white dwarf star named Sirius B is comparable to his "stellar performance"...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 65

@aruzinskywrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@myexperwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

....act Presidential....

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 65

@Olderscout66wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

Has the porcine draft-dodger done anything to atone for his lies in the intervening 30 years, or has he repeated the deception ad nauseam (a totally appropriate expression when discussing the disgusting behavior of our infantile POTUS)? Which brings us to the difficulty of discussing the behavior of an unruly child as an adult....

Also, if the affair with the hooker (I apologize to hookers, she had sex for money in front of cameras, something few ladies of the evening would agree to, but not sure there's a better word)  is "old news" why is it worth $130,000 to keep out of today's news, or the evening news in the weeks prior to the 2016 election?

I assume you are talking about President Trump and, frankly, cannot understand what atoning for supposed lies 30 years ago has to do with his stellar performance as President.

Kudos
Views