Getting ready to enroll in Medicare? AARP’s Medicare Made Easy has the resources you need to help you make the right choices.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: DAVID DENNISON NEEDS TO GO TO JAIL

Message 11 of 65

From a national security perspective, how many more of these "solacious" non disclosure agreements does David have? Has he disclosed all of them to the FBI?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 65

@myexperwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

You've got a long way to go.  You still haven't identified ONE inaccuracy I've posted about the President.  Keep trying.....you'll find you are wrong again.

ONE???? I have pointed out numerous "inaccuracies". No, you haven't.  You've made up lies.  But it's "hard to take seriously the opinion of anyone who" adores a liar, a bigot, a racist, a sexual predator, and an xenophobe while have no idea of white privilege is..

Got it - any valid statement that does not align with your biased view is making up lies or adoring a liar, bigot, etc. etc. etc. - hardly a basis for honest discussion.

Nope ... Once again rk, you don't "got it".

Defining Trump as a  liar, a bigot, a racist, a sexual predator, a misogynist and a xenophobe are ALL "valid statements". 

Your continual evasion and denial of these all too obvious vile characteristics of Trump renders "no basis for honest discussion" on YOUR part!

That is, of course not true - purely bias. However, what about what he is doing for the nation as President? Certainly not jailable.

Each of your biases have been discussed endlessly elsewhere. But to cite one example, he is called bigot, racist, and a xenophobe based on his promises and efforts to secure our borders. That is not a racial issue - it is a national defense issue.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 65

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

You've got a long way to go.  You still haven't identified ONE inaccuracy I've posted about the President.  Keep trying.....you'll find you are wrong again.

ONE???? I have pointed out numerous "inaccuracies". No, you haven't.  You've made up lies.  But it's "hard to take seriously the opinion of anyone who" adores a liar, a bigot, a racist, a sexual predator, and an xenophobe while have no idea of white privilege is..

Got it - any valid statement that does not align with your biased view is making up lies or adoring a liar, bigot, etc. etc. etc. - hardly a basis for honest discussion.

Nope ... Once again rk, you don't "got it".

Defining Trump as a  liar, a bigot, a racist, a sexual predator, a misogynist and a xenophobe are ALL "valid statements". 

Your continual evasion and denial of these all too obvious vile characteristics of Trump renders "no basis for honest discussion" on YOUR part!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 65

@rker321wrote:

@rk9152wrote:I

@rk9152wrote:

@rker321wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

Going nuts over pseudonyms 30 years ago and paid for sex 10 years ago - infantile cartoon about head/butt - and a joke about crotch kicking - naturally a Nazi picture from a site about the mistreatment of Native Americans.

The cult of hate is absolutely unable to exchange differing political views as adults.

Amazing on how moral values change, Remember Clinton?  that was also many years ago, still, it always appears in any news when they need to discredit  his moral values, and I happen to agree with that.

What is your problem RK ?  I guess you are one of those that agrees with Trump that if he shot anyone on 5th ave. they would still vote for him and I am now sure you would agree with that statemet. do you think that moral values should change when a new President takes over?

30 years ago vs in the Oval Office. 

Is  this your excuse?  I wonder what Melania thinks about any of this. and I guess you condone adultery if enough time has passed.  I tell you you are always surprising.  Moral values are not exercisable by the amount of time that they have happened.  

Not an excuse - a simple statement of fact. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 65

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 65

@rk9152wrote:I

@rk9152wrote:

@rker321wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

Going nuts over pseudonyms 30 years ago and paid for sex 10 years ago - infantile cartoon about head/butt - and a joke about crotch kicking - naturally a Nazi picture from a site about the mistreatment of Native Americans.

The cult of hate is absolutely unable to exchange differing political views as adults.

Amazing on how moral values change, Remember Clinton?  that was also many years ago, still, it always appears in any news when they need to discredit  his moral values, and I happen to agree with that.

What is your problem RK ?  I guess you are one of those that agrees with Trump that if he shot anyone on 5th ave. they would still vote for him and I am now sure you would agree with that statemet. do you think that moral values should change when a new President takes over?

Is  this your excuse?  I wonder what Melania thinks about any of this. and I guess you condone adultery if enough time has passed.  I tell you you are always surprising.  Moral values are not exercisable by the amount of time that they have happened.  

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 65

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 65

@rker321wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 65

Well RK  do you actually believe that Trump should be excused regarding this action?  or  are you now going to  at least explain how the moral values explain any of this?  

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 65

@rk9152wrote:

Kudos
Views