Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
275
Views

Re: DAVID DENNISON NEEDS TO GO TO JAIL

275 Views
Message 1 of 65

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

 

Indeed,  It's hilarious to watch the trump Cult excuse every lie, every misdeed, every broken commitment their Messiah destroy the role and expectations of the position.  What a moron he elected!


It is not hilarious, it is sad to see the negativity and hatred that leads one to consider an interest in national security to be racism.


Your baseless reply is both "sad" and "hilarious".

It's "hilarious" to see you attempting to accuse another poster of making that ludicrous argument ..... rendering another "sad" straw man argument on your part!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
275
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
281
Views

Re: DAVID DENNISON NEEDS TO GO TO JAIL

281 Views
Message 2 of 65

@rk9152wrote:

@myexperwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@myexperwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@myexperwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:


You've got a long way to go.  You still haven't identified ONE inaccuracy I've posted about the President.  Keep trying.....you'll find you are wrong again.


ONE???? I have pointed out numerous "inaccuracies". No, you haven't.  You've made up lies.  But it's "hard to take seriously the opinion of anyone who" adores a liar, a bigot, a racist, a sexual predator, and an xenophobe while have no idea of white privilege is..


Got it - any valid statement that does not align with your biased view is making up lies or adoring a liar, bigot, etc. etc. etc. - hardly a basis for honest discussion.


Nope ... Once again rk, you don't "got it".

Defining Trump as a  liar, a bigot, a racist, a sexual predator, a misogynist and a xenophobe are ALL "valid statements". 

Your continual evasion and denial of these all too obvious vile characteristics of Trump renders "no basis for honest discussion" on YOUR part!

 


That is, of course not true -

......  Proving my assertion that you continue to deny the "all too obvious"!

 

purely bias.

.... purely FACTUAL! 

...purely bias!

.... Only to those who deny the obvious!

 

However, what about what he is doing for the nation as President?

His moronic disgusting behavior has made "the nation" the laughing stock of the world! 

A purely biased statement.

World response clearly suggests otherwise

Have you considered the economy?

Yup .... President Obama handed over a booming economy to Trump!

 

Certainly not jailable.

Trump's sexual assault on women and going to watch teenage girls get undressed at his pageants is certainly a "jailable" offense!!! 

When and if charges are filed, we can talk about that.

Trump has already admitted to "that"!!!

 

Each of your biases have been discussed endlessly elsewhere.

NONE of "my biases" have been discussed as I only presented facts. But facts regarding Trump have been evaded and denied "endlessly" by yourself! 

Not so.

Quite "so" .... as exhibited in this very thread!!!

 

But to cite one example, he is called bigot, racist, and a xenophobe based on his promises and efforts to secure our borders.

Ludicrous!!! ... Trump is called a bigot, racist and a xenophobe based on his

bigoted and racist comments and actions!!! 

See below.

Only further confirms my assertion!

 

That is not a racial issue - it is a national defense issue.

Again ..... LUDICROUS!

Trump's derogatory and insulting comments about people he hates has NOTHING to do with "national defense"! 

It is not his comments that are biased. It it those who through their own biased prisms see it. Example, "people he hates" - he hates no one based on their race, only their actions.

Which Trump has attributed to their "race"!

 

 

But  for you to state such nonsense only further proves my assertion  of your continual evasion and denial of these all too obvious vile characteristics of Trump!!!

 Not "denial" - disproving.

You have "disproved" NOTHING ..... But you have 'proved' my assertions!


 


If that fantasy makes you happy - enjoy it. 

The "fantasy" applies to your denial of the obvious vile characteristics that defiine Trump. And I do "enjoy" debunking "that fantasy"!


 


 


 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
281
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
294
Views

Re: DAVID DENNISON NEEDS TO GO TO JAIL

294 Views
Message 3 of 65

@Centristsin2010wrote:

 

Indeed,  It's hilarious to watch the trump Cult excuse every lie, every misdeed, every broken commitment their Messiah destroy the role and expectations of the position.  What a moron he elected!


It is not hilarious, it is sad to see the negativity and hatred that leads one to consider an interest in national security to be racism.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
294
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
301
Views

Re: DAVID DENNISON NEEDS TO GO TO JAIL

301 Views
Message 4 of 65

@myexperwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@myexperwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@myexperwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:


You've got a long way to go.  You still haven't identified ONE inaccuracy I've posted about the President.  Keep trying.....you'll find you are wrong again.


ONE???? I have pointed out numerous "inaccuracies". No, you haven't.  You've made up lies.  But it's "hard to take seriously the opinion of anyone who" adores a liar, a bigot, a racist, a sexual predator, and an xenophobe while have no idea of white privilege is..


Got it - any valid statement that does not align with your biased view is making up lies or adoring a liar, bigot, etc. etc. etc. - hardly a basis for honest discussion.


Nope ... Once again rk, you don't "got it".

Defining Trump as a  liar, a bigot, a racist, a sexual predator, a misogynist and a xenophobe are ALL "valid statements". 

Your continual evasion and denial of these all too obvious vile characteristics of Trump renders "no basis for honest discussion" on YOUR part!

 


That is, of course not true -

......  Proving my assertion that you continue to deny the "all too obvious"!

 

purely bias.

.... purely FACTUAL! 

...purely bias!

.... Only to those who deny the obvious!

 

However, what about what he is doing for the nation as President?

His moronic disgusting behavior has made "the nation" the laughing stock of the world! 

A purely biased statement.

World response clearly suggests otherwise

Have you considered the economy?

Yup .... President Obama handed over a booming economy to Trump!

 

Certainly not jailable.

Trump's sexual assault on women and going to watch teenage girls get undressed at his pageants is certainly a "jailable" offense!!! 

When and if charges are filed, we can talk about that.

Trump has already admitted to "that"!!!

 

Each of your biases have been discussed endlessly elsewhere.

NONE of "my biases" have been discussed as I only presented facts. But facts regarding Trump have been evaded and denied "endlessly" by yourself! 

Not so.

Quite "so" .... as exhibited in this very thread!!!

 

But to cite one example, he is called bigot, racist, and a xenophobe based on his promises and efforts to secure our borders.

Ludicrous!!! ... Trump is called a bigot, racist and a xenophobe based on his

bigoted and racist comments and actions!!! 

See below.

Only further confirms my assertion!

 

That is not a racial issue - it is a national defense issue.

Again ..... LUDICROUS!

Trump's derogatory and insulting comments about people he hates has NOTHING to do with "national defense"! 

It is not his comments that are biased. It it those who through their own biased prisms see it. Example, "people he hates" - he hates no one based on their race, only their actions.

Which Trump has attributed to their "race"!

 

 

But  for you to state such nonsense only further proves my assertion  of your continual evasion and denial of these all too obvious vile characteristics of Trump!!!

 Not "denial" - disproving.

You have "disproved" NOTHING ..... But you have 'proved' my assertions!

 

Indeed,  It's hilarious to watch the trump Cult excuse every lie, every misdeed, every broken commitment their Messiah destroy the role and expectations of the position.  What a moron he elected!


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
301
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
305
Views

Re: DAVID DENNISON NEEDS TO GO TO JAIL

305 Views
Message 5 of 65

@myexperwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@myexperwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@myexperwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:


You've got a long way to go.  You still haven't identified ONE inaccuracy I've posted about the President.  Keep trying.....you'll find you are wrong again.


ONE???? I have pointed out numerous "inaccuracies". No, you haven't.  You've made up lies.  But it's "hard to take seriously the opinion of anyone who" adores a liar, a bigot, a racist, a sexual predator, and an xenophobe while have no idea of white privilege is..


Got it - any valid statement that does not align with your biased view is making up lies or adoring a liar, bigot, etc. etc. etc. - hardly a basis for honest discussion.


Nope ... Once again rk, you don't "got it".

Defining Trump as a  liar, a bigot, a racist, a sexual predator, a misogynist and a xenophobe are ALL "valid statements". 

Your continual evasion and denial of these all too obvious vile characteristics of Trump renders "no basis for honest discussion" on YOUR part!

 


That is, of course not true -

......  Proving my assertion that you continue to deny the "all too obvious"!

 

purely bias.

.... purely FACTUAL! 

...purely bias!

.... Only to those who deny the obvious!

 

However, what about what he is doing for the nation as President?

His moronic disgusting behavior has made "the nation" the laughing stock of the world! 

A purely biased statement.

World response clearly suggests otherwise

Have you considered the economy?

Yup .... President Obama handed over a booming economy to Trump!

 

Certainly not jailable.

Trump's sexual assault on women and going to watch teenage girls get undressed at his pageants is certainly a "jailable" offense!!! 

When and if charges are filed, we can talk about that.

Trump has already admitted to "that"!!!

 

Each of your biases have been discussed endlessly elsewhere.

NONE of "my biases" have been discussed as I only presented facts. But facts regarding Trump have been evaded and denied "endlessly" by yourself! 

Not so.

Quite "so" .... as exhibited in this very thread!!!

 

But to cite one example, he is called bigot, racist, and a xenophobe based on his promises and efforts to secure our borders.

Ludicrous!!! ... Trump is called a bigot, racist and a xenophobe based on his

bigoted and racist comments and actions!!! 

See below.

Only further confirms my assertion!

 

That is not a racial issue - it is a national defense issue.

Again ..... LUDICROUS!

Trump's derogatory and insulting comments about people he hates has NOTHING to do with "national defense"! 

It is not his comments that are biased. It it those who through their own biased prisms see it. Example, "people he hates" - he hates no one based on their race, only their actions.

Which Trump has attributed to their "race"!

 

 

But  for you to state such nonsense only further proves my assertion  of your continual evasion and denial of these all too obvious vile characteristics of Trump!!!

 Not "denial" - disproving.

You have "disproved" NOTHING ..... But you have 'proved' my assertions!


 


If that fantasy makes you happy - enjoy it. 


 


 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
305
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
305
Views

Re: DAVID DENNISON NEEDS TO GO TO JAIL

305 Views
Message 6 of 65

@rk9152wrote:

@myexperwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@myexperwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:


You've got a long way to go.  You still haven't identified ONE inaccuracy I've posted about the President.  Keep trying.....you'll find you are wrong again.


ONE???? I have pointed out numerous "inaccuracies". No, you haven't.  You've made up lies.  But it's "hard to take seriously the opinion of anyone who" adores a liar, a bigot, a racist, a sexual predator, and an xenophobe while have no idea of white privilege is..


Got it - any valid statement that does not align with your biased view is making up lies or adoring a liar, bigot, etc. etc. etc. - hardly a basis for honest discussion.


Nope ... Once again rk, you don't "got it".

Defining Trump as a  liar, a bigot, a racist, a sexual predator, a misogynist and a xenophobe are ALL "valid statements". 

Your continual evasion and denial of these all too obvious vile characteristics of Trump renders "no basis for honest discussion" on YOUR part!

 


That is, of course not true -

......  Proving my assertion that you continue to deny the "all too obvious"!

 

purely bias.

.... purely FACTUAL! 

...purely bias!

.... Only to those who deny the obvious!

 

However, what about what he is doing for the nation as President?

His moronic disgusting behavior has made "the nation" the laughing stock of the world! 

A purely biased statement.

World response clearly suggests otherwise

Have you considered the economy?

Yup .... President Obama handed over a booming economy to Trump!

 

Certainly not jailable.

Trump's sexual assault on women and going to watch teenage girls get undressed at his pageants is certainly a "jailable" offense!!! 

When and if charges are filed, we can talk about that.

Trump has already admitted to "that"!!!

 

Each of your biases have been discussed endlessly elsewhere.

NONE of "my biases" have been discussed as I only presented facts. But facts regarding Trump have been evaded and denied "endlessly" by yourself! 

Not so.

Quite "so" .... as exhibited in this very thread!!!

 

But to cite one example, he is called bigot, racist, and a xenophobe based on his promises and efforts to secure our borders.

Ludicrous!!! ... Trump is called a bigot, racist and a xenophobe based on his

bigoted and racist comments and actions!!! 

See below.

Only further confirms my assertion!

 

That is not a racial issue - it is a national defense issue.

Again ..... LUDICROUS!

Trump's derogatory and insulting comments about people he hates has NOTHING to do with "national defense"! 

It is not his comments that are biased. It it those who through their own biased prisms see it. Example, "people he hates" - he hates no one based on their race, only their actions.

Which Trump has attributed to their "race"!

 

 

But  for you to state such nonsense only further proves my assertion  of your continual evasion and denial of these all too obvious vile characteristics of Trump!!!

 Not "denial" - disproving.

You have "disproved" NOTHING ..... But you have 'proved' my assertions!


 


 


 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
305
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
310
Views

Re: DAVID DENNISON NEEDS TO GO TO JAIL

310 Views
Message 7 of 65

@myexperwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@myexperwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:


You've got a long way to go.  You still haven't identified ONE inaccuracy I've posted about the President.  Keep trying.....you'll find you are wrong again.


ONE???? I have pointed out numerous "inaccuracies". No, you haven't.  You've made up lies.  But it's "hard to take seriously the opinion of anyone who" adores a liar, a bigot, a racist, a sexual predator, and an xenophobe while have no idea of white privilege is..


Got it - any valid statement that does not align with your biased view is making up lies or adoring a liar, bigot, etc. etc. etc. - hardly a basis for honest discussion.


Nope ... Once again rk, you don't "got it".

Defining Trump as a  liar, a bigot, a racist, a sexual predator, a misogynist and a xenophobe are ALL "valid statements". 

Your continual evasion and denial of these all too obvious vile characteristics of Trump renders "no basis for honest discussion" on YOUR part!

 


That is, of course not true -

......  Proving my assertion that you continue to deny the "all too obvious"!

 

purely bias.

.... purely FACTUAL! ...purely bias!

 

However, what about what he is doing for the nation as President?

His moronic disgusting behavior has made "the nation" the laughing stock of the world! A purely biased statement. Have you considered the economy?

 

Certainly not jailable.

Trump's sexual assault on women and going to watch teenage girls get undressed at his pageants is certainly a "jailable" offense!!! When and if charges are filed, we can talk about that.

 

Each of your biases have been discussed endlessly elsewhere.

NONE of "my biases" have been discussed as I only presented facts. But facts regarding Trump have been evaded and denied "endlessly" by yourself! Not so.

 

But to cite one example, he is called bigot, racist, and a xenophobe based on his promises and efforts to secure our borders.

Ludicrous!!! ... Trump is called a bigot, racist and a xenophobe based on his

bigoted and racist comments and actions!!! See below.

 

That is not a racial issue - it is a national defense issue.

Again ..... LUDICROUS!

Trump's derogatory and insulting comments about people he hates has NOTHING to do with "national defense"! It is not his comments that are biased. It it those who through their own biased prisms see it. Example, "people he hates" - he hates no one based on their race, only their actions.

But  for you to state such nonsense only further proves my assertion  of your continual evasion and denial of these all too obvious vile characteristics of Trump!!! Not "denial" - disproving.


 


 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
310
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
330
Views

Re: DAVID DENNISON NEEDS TO GO TO JAIL

330 Views
Message 8 of 65

@rk9152wrote:

@myexperwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:


You've got a long way to go.  You still haven't identified ONE inaccuracy I've posted about the President.  Keep trying.....you'll find you are wrong again.


ONE???? I have pointed out numerous "inaccuracies". No, you haven't.  You've made up lies.  But it's "hard to take seriously the opinion of anyone who" adores a liar, a bigot, a racist, a sexual predator, and an xenophobe while have no idea of white privilege is..


Got it - any valid statement that does not align with your biased view is making up lies or adoring a liar, bigot, etc. etc. etc. - hardly a basis for honest discussion.


Nope ... Once again rk, you don't "got it".

Defining Trump as a  liar, a bigot, a racist, a sexual predator, a misogynist and a xenophobe are ALL "valid statements". 

Your continual evasion and denial of these all too obvious vile characteristics of Trump renders "no basis for honest discussion" on YOUR part!

 


That is, of course not true -

......  Proving my assertion that you continue to deny the "all too obvious"!

 

purely bias.

.... purely FACTUAL!

 

However, what about what he is doing for the nation as President?

His moronic disgusting behavior has made "the nation" the laughing stock of the world!

 

Certainly not jailable.

Trump's sexual assault on women and going to watch teenage girls get undressed at his pageants is certainly a "jailable" offense!!!

 

Each of your biases have been discussed endlessly elsewhere.

NONE of "my biases" have been discussed as I only presented facts. But facts regarding Trump have been evaded and denied "endlessly" by yourself!

 

But to cite one example, he is called bigot, racist, and a xenophobe based on his promises and efforts to secure our borders.

Ludicrous!!! ... Trump is called a bigot, racist and a xenophobe based on his

bigoted and racist comments and actions!!!

 

That is not a racial issue - it is a national defense issue.

Again ..... LUDICROUS!

Trump's derogatory and insulting comments about people he hates has NOTHING to do with "national defense"!

But  for you to state such nonsense only further proves my assertion  of your continual evasion and denial of these all too obvious vile characteristics of Trump!!!


 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
330
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
341
Views

Re: DAVID DENNISON NEEDS TO GO TO JAIL

341 Views
Message 9 of 65

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@myexperwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:


You've got a long way to go.  You still haven't identified ONE inaccuracy I've posted about the President.  Keep trying.....you'll find you are wrong again.


ONE???? I have pointed out numerous "inaccuracies". No, you haven't.  You've made up lies.  But it's "hard to take seriously the opinion of anyone who" adores a liar, a bigot, a racist, a sexual predator, and an xenophobe while have no idea of white privilege is..


Got it - any valid statement that does not align with your biased view is making up lies or adoring a liar, bigot, etc. etc. etc. - hardly a basis for honest discussion.


Nope ... Once again rk, you don't "got it".

Defining Trump as a  liar, a bigot, a racist, a sexual predator, a misogynist and a xenophobe are ALL "valid statements". 

Your continual evasion and denial of these all too obvious vile characteristics of Trump renders "no basis for honest discussion" on YOUR part!

 


That is, of course not true - purely bias. Actually, every bit of it is true....but the Cult would disreguard every bit of it unless it was a moderate or Democratic President.  The hypocrisy is obvious.  However, Yep, better go to another point because you certainly can't defend the last.  what about what he is doing for the nation as President? Certainly not jailable.  LOL....and that's where the cult draws the line.  How incredibly pathetic.  It speaks volumes that an individual with such disgusting and vile morals and values is the only person that can push through an agenda that you support.  What's that say about his "base"?

 

Each of your biases have been discussed endlessly elsewhere. Some hold great disdain towards those who lie, committ fraudare racists, support bigotry, assault women, etc., etc. and there are others who ignore this sinful behavior because they serve their personal desires.  Again, this speaks volumes about those supporters.  But to cite one example, he is called bigot, racist, and a xenophobe based on his promises and efforts to secure our borders. It's always worth an LOL when I read another one of your posts where you inaccurately conflate issues to create a false narrative.  "I read" has no factual value. There are many examples to cite trump for being a bigot, a racist and an xenophobe, so your choosing one is not  surprisingly, intellectually dishonest.  For example, he was found "guilty" of discrimnating against blacks when renting out his properties.  You'd need specifics on that. Did he discriminate or did he resist a bigoted "upward mobility" type program? Just recently his administration removed promise of inclusive, discrimination free communities from HUD's mission statement.  Again - the issue of desegregation vs integration comes into play WOW.  demonstrating racist, bigoted and xenophobic behavior in one action. WOW! More than claims are needed.

 

And shorted-sighted cult members would discount that he said he didn't want, “Black guys counting my money! I hate it. … An unverified quote from  John O’Donnell I think that the guy is lazy. And it’s probably not his fault, because laziness is a trait in blacks.” Also O'Donnell. Here is the Posts analysis, "This is a secondhand quote, something that someone has alleged that Trump said. So it should be viewed with some skepticism." Or his ads in the paper demanding the death penalty to five black and Latino youths wrongly charged with rape. He was mad about rape - your problem? He also referred to Mexicans as "They're criminals.  They're rapists.  They're murders.  Some, I assume, are good people."  Is that not true? He's also called for “a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States,” Not true  including refusing to readmit Muslim-American citizens who were outside of the country at the time.  He's claimed a judge couldn't be fair in a case because of the judge's heritage. and his connection with a Mexican advocacy group Could you imagine if a black defendant in the US made that claim about a white male judge? Sure, if the white judge was a member of a white support group.

 

rk, I understand many cult members prefer their heads in the sand, but anyone with much intelligence can see what trump does, AND, what you support.  White priviledge reigns in many of your posts.

 

You obviously do not understand anything. All that matters, it seems, is posting anti-Trump stuff without regard to accuracy.


 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
341
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
351
Views

Re: DAVID DENNISON NEEDS TO GO TO JAIL

351 Views
Message 10 of 65

@rk9152wrote:

@myexperwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:


You've got a long way to go.  You still haven't identified ONE inaccuracy I've posted about the President.  Keep trying.....you'll find you are wrong again.


ONE???? I have pointed out numerous "inaccuracies". No, you haven't.  You've made up lies.  But it's "hard to take seriously the opinion of anyone who" adores a liar, a bigot, a racist, a sexual predator, and an xenophobe while have no idea of white privilege is..


Got it - any valid statement that does not align with your biased view is making up lies or adoring a liar, bigot, etc. etc. etc. - hardly a basis for honest discussion.


Nope ... Once again rk, you don't "got it".

Defining Trump as a  liar, a bigot, a racist, a sexual predator, a misogynist and a xenophobe are ALL "valid statements". 

Your continual evasion and denial of these all too obvious vile characteristics of Trump renders "no basis for honest discussion" on YOUR part!

 


That is, of course not true - purely bias. Actually, every bit of it is true....but the Cult would disreguard every bit of it unless it was a moderate or Democratic President.  The hypocrisy is obvious.  However, Yep, better go to another point because you certainly can't defend the last.  what about what he is doing for the nation as President? Certainly not jailable.  LOL....and that's where the cult draws the line.  How incredibly pathetic.  It speaks volumes that an individual with such disgusting and vile morals and values is the only person that can push through an agenda that you support.  What's that say about his "base"?

 

Each of your biases have been discussed endlessly elsewhere. Some hold great disdain towards those who lie, committ fraudare racists, support bigotry, assault women, etc., etc. and there are others who ignore this sinful behavior because they serve their personal desires.  Again, this speaks volumes about those supporters.  But to cite one example, he is called bigot, racist, and a xenophobe based on his promises and efforts to secure our borders. It's always worth an LOL when I read another one of your posts where you inaccurately conflate issues to create a false narrative.  There are many examples to cite trump for being a bigot, a racist and an xenophobe, so your choosing one is not  surprisingly, intellectually dishonest.  For example, he was found "guilty" of discrimnating against blacks when renting out his properties.  Just recently his administration removed promise of inclusive, discrimination free communities from HUD's mission statement.  WOW.  demonstrating racist, bigoted and xenophobic behavior in one action.

 

And shorted-sighted cult members would discount that he said he didn't want, “Black guys counting my money! I hate it. … I think that the guy is lazy. And it’s probably not his fault, because laziness is a trait in blacks.” Or his ads in the paper demanding the death penalty to five black and Latino youths wrongly charged with rape.  He also referred to Mexicans as "They're criminals.  They're rapists.  They're murders.  Some, I assume, are good people."  He's also called for “a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States,” including refusing to readmit Muslim-American citizens who were outside of the country at the time.  He's claimed a judge couldn't be fair in a case because of the judge's heritage.  Could you imagine if a black defendant in the US made that claim about a white male judge?

 

rk, I understand many cult members prefer their heads in the sand, but anyone with much intelligence can see what trump does, AND, what you support.  White priviledge reigns in many of your posts.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
351
Views