Do vitamins and supplements really work? Get your questions answered by leading brain health experts.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Current Events 2018 - Is Summer Over?

Message 1 of 7

@mickstuderwrote:

@@rk9152 wrote:

God's Waiting Room" = Florida.
Yep - Florida has more senior citizens -  but how many of them are - well - deteriorating so badly that they vote republican?
In Colorado, the highest state - depending upon where you choose to compare to Florida - we stand between half a mile and two and a half miles closer to Yaweh/God/Allah.  (All three are clearly the very same deity, you know)

I thought you were waiting outside the Oval Office to see your other God - Trump

Don't be sacreligious.(sic)

Now now - whether you call it sacrilege or blasphemy - that's just another's impiety toward your deity - a deity which has not been irrefutably proved to be the sole or supreme deity...

Remember - the deity doesn't care what name you choose to use, or which inaccurate and inexact historical writing you wish to use to justify your unprovable/unverifiable choice...

Yaweh - God - Allah - Galactic/Multiversal Gaia - Invisible Pink Unicorn - Flying Spaghetti Monster - all are prefectly acceptable to him/her - we don't really don't know as an absolute certainty - whether it is him or her - do we?

On the topic - "Is Summer Over?"

Yep - summer is over.

The higher 4wd mountain passes are snowed in for the year - even down in the barely mile high "bannana belt" regions - at the bottom of the valleys - there have been multiple frosts and at least one snowstorm that deposited a couple of inches of snow...

Oh yes - snowmaking has been going on since the last week in September, and the first ski area opens Oct 20...

Yeah - summer is over...

He is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages... Mark Twain 1894 - APPLIES TO TRUMP TODAY
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 7

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Not here in "God's Waiting Room".

Hey if you're actually in the Whitehouse outside the Oval Office can you Please see if you can get me Mad Dog Mattis's Autograph?

I think the Next President is probably going to give Mattis the Medal of Freedom for being willing to continue serving our Country under this Pathological Lying Mysogynistic Incompetent Ignorant Racist Bigoted Trump

The Medal of Freedom for Mattis would be richly deserved to go along with all the other awards Mattis has earned for serving our Country Honorably & with Dignity his entire life

Thanks

"God's Waiting Room" = Florida.

No Kidding - You Folks Got Lots of GODS - Huh?

Did you not notice the apostrophe, do you not know the meaning of the apostrophe, or do you not care about the apostrophe?

I thought you were waiting outside the Oval Office to see your other God - Trump

Mr. Trump is the President. Don't be sacreligious.

BTW the other People in Florida & Georgia Who Have

No Food - No Water - No Shelter

What has that to do with God?  

and who are still waiting for FEMA to even show up

FEMA is there.

They don't think Trumps a God or that Florida is Heavenly

I saw nor made any such claim.

Where do you get this strange stuff?? 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 7

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Hey if you're actually in the Whitehouse outside the Oval Office can you Please see if you can get me Mad Dog Mattis's Autograph?

I think the Next President is probably going to give Mattis the Medal of Freedom for being willing to continue serving our Country under this Pathological Lying Mysogynistic Incompetent Ignorant Racist Bigoted Trump

The Medal of Freedom for Mattis would be richly deserved to go along with all the other awards Mattis has earned for serving our Country Honorably & with Dignity his entire life

Thanks

No Kidding - You Folks Got Lots of GODS - Huh?

BTW the other People in Florida & Georgia Who Have

No Food - No Water - No Shelter

and who are still waiting for FEMA to even show up

They don't think Trumps a God or that Florida is Heavenly

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 7

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Thanks

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 7

@rk9152 wrote:

Thanks

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 7

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Current Events 2018 - Is Summer Over?

Message 7 of 7

Snow Plow Contractors.jpg

Newburyport Ma. Monday October 15 2018

Winter 2018.png

Somewhere in Texas

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies