Do vitamins and supplements really work? Get your questions answered by leading brain health experts.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
157
Views

Re: Crooked Ivanka

157 Views
Message 11 of 38

@rk9152 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

Critical Thinking:  Do any of our resident Trump Cult member ever demonstrate double standards when it comes to Hillary, President Obama, or their Supreme Leader in the White House?

 

 

 

 They only do that Monday through Sunday, the rest of the time they don't.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K82dZtm8dZU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ja7shK4AoGg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zS5wo30iazs

 

Plus, this is new and merely allegations being reported on.The Hillary case goes back much, much further - hence many more mentions.

 

 


Yep ......... "many more mentions"  because the radical right can't let go of their hatred for Hillary, their fallacy that she did something illegal, and their repeated use of Hillary as a distraction from the thousands of lies that trump has told.

 

I guess you'll do the same for Ivanka?


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
157
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
157
Views

Re: Crooked Ivanka

157 Views
Message 12 of 38

@LydiaN586309 wrote:

Although Trumpers seem to only want to focus on Hilary, the fact of the matter is she has been through investigations and hearings about her emails.   That is over with!.  NOW, it's Baby Girl Trump (Ivanka)'s turn to face the music for what she has or hasn't done concerning her emails.  Deflecting to Hilary won't change the fact that Little Miss Maam is now, herself, on the hot seat.  Having witnessed first hand the Clinton situation, you would think she wouldn't have tried to pull this one off.  And yet she claims and feigns ignorance about the email situation. Bahhhhh!  Humbug! 


"Trumpers", "Baby Girl Trump", "Little Miss Maam" - did I stumble on a children's site?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
157
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
149
Views

Re: Crooked Ivanka

149 Views
Message 13 of 38

@Panjandrum wrote:

Critical Thinking:  Do any of our resident Trump Cult member ever demonstrate double standards when it comes to Hillary, President Obama, or their Supreme Leader in the White House?

 

 

 

 They only do that Monday through Sunday, the rest of the time they don't.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K82dZtm8dZU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ja7shK4AoGg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zS5wo30iazs

 

Plus, this is new and merely allegations being reported on.The Hillary case goes back much, much further - hence many more mentions.

 

 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
149
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
156
Views

Re: Crooked Ivanka

156 Views
Message 14 of 38

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

rk9152:   Apparently she did that. And, as was pointed out earlier, Colin Powell did the same. However, neither used a private server and neither had destroyed material under subpoena.

 

 

You will stick to your "facts", but it's obvious the FBI didn't use Fox News talking points to come to their conclusion.

 

“In looking back at our investigations into the mishandling or removal of classified information,” Mr. Comey said, “we cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts.”

For weeks, F.B.I. agents expected the investigation would not yield charges. They shared Mr. Comey’s conclusion that Mrs. Clinton had showed poor judgment but that she had not committed a crime."

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/06/us/politics/hillary-clinton-fbi-email-comey.html


What has Fox to do with this???

 

Any thoughts on Comey's conclusion that she couldn't be charged because he couldn't prove that she meant to break the law (the "stupid defense")?


She could not be charged because she did nothing wrong and that is fact so why do you keep pushing the nonsense which is not true. Now your leader Dictator Trump wants to do away with the courts and law as he will just lock up and kill who who ever he wants. That is what we see in the enablers approach to.


Wrong - Comey said she did do something wrong but he couldn't prove that she knew it (the stupid defense).

 

How does that relate to your "Dictator" fantasy?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
156
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
154
Views

Re: Crooked Ivanka

154 Views
Message 15 of 38

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

 

Any thoughts on Comey's conclusion that she couldn't be charged because he couldn't prove that she meant to break the law (the "stupid defense")?


What do you say to the idea that if Ivanka knew this was illegal, she should go to jail?


Sure - if she knowingly did something illegal, go for it.

 

Again - private email where content is available for scrutiny vs a private server where it can be hidden (even when under subpoena) from scrutiny.

 

The private email equates to Colin Powell. Private server equates to no honorable public servant that I can think of.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
154
Views
Super Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
153
Views

Re: Crooked Ivanka

153 Views
Message 16 of 38

Although Trumpers seem to only want to focus on Hilary, the fact of the matter is she has been through investigations and hearings about her emails.   That is over with!.  NOW, it's Baby Girl Trump (Ivanka)'s turn to face the music for what she has or hasn't done concerning her emails.  Deflecting to Hilary won't change the fact that Little Miss Maam is now, herself, on the hot seat.  Having witnessed first hand the Clinton situation, you would think she wouldn't have tried to pull this one off.  And yet she claims and feigns ignorance about the email situation. Bahhhhh!  Humbug! 

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
153
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
159
Views

Re: Crooked Ivanka

159 Views
Message 17 of 38

Critical Thinking:  Do any of our resident Trump Cult member ever demonstrate double standards when it comes to Hillary, President Obama, or their Supreme Leader in the White House?

 

 

 

 They only do that Monday through Sunday, the rest of the time they don't.

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
159
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
164
Views

Re: Crooked Ivanka

164 Views
Message 18 of 38

@rk9152 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

rk9152:   Apparently she did that. And, as was pointed out earlier, Colin Powell did the same. However, neither used a private server and neither had destroyed material under subpoena.

 

 

You will stick to your "facts", but it's obvious the FBI didn't use Fox News talking points to come to their conclusion.

 

“In looking back at our investigations into the mishandling or removal of classified information,” Mr. Comey said, “we cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts.”

For weeks, F.B.I. agents expected the investigation would not yield charges. They shared Mr. Comey’s conclusion that Mrs. Clinton had showed poor judgment but that she had not committed a crime."

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/06/us/politics/hillary-clinton-fbi-email-comey.html


What has Fox to do with this???

 

Any thoughts on Comey's conclusion that she couldn't be charged because he couldn't prove that she meant to break the law (the "stupid defense")?


She could not be charged because she did nothing wrong and that is fact so why do you keep pushing the nonsense which is not true. Now your leader Dictator Trump wants to do away with the courts and law as he will just lock up and kill who who ever he wants. That is what we see in the enablers approach to.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
164
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
166
Views

Re: Crooked Ivanka

166 Views
Message 19 of 38

@rk9152 wrote:

 

Any thoughts on Comey's conclusion that she couldn't be charged because he couldn't prove that she meant to break the law (the "stupid defense")?


What do you say to the idea that if Ivanka knew this was illegal, she should go to jail?

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
166
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
149
Views

Re: Crooked Ivanka

149 Views
Message 20 of 38

@Panjandrum wrote:

rk9152:   Apparently she did that. And, as was pointed out earlier, Colin Powell did the same. However, neither used a private server and neither had destroyed material under subpoena.

 

 

You will stick to your "facts", but it's obvious the FBI didn't use Fox News talking points to come to their conclusion.

 

“In looking back at our investigations into the mishandling or removal of classified information,” Mr. Comey said, “we cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts.”

For weeks, F.B.I. agents expected the investigation would not yield charges. They shared Mr. Comey’s conclusion that Mrs. Clinton had showed poor judgment but that she had not committed a crime."

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/06/us/politics/hillary-clinton-fbi-email-comey.html


What has Fox to do with this???

 

Any thoughts on Comey's conclusion that she couldn't be charged because he couldn't prove that she meant to break the law (the "stupid defense")?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
149
Views