Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

Kudos
Views

Re: Crooked Ivanka

Message 1 of 38

Thanks everyone.

This thread is now locked.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 38

THE DOUBLE DOWN

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 38

@rk9152 wrote:

There was no evaluation of the President in that. It just seemed like you were saying, "Well, he did it" as a defense for childish terms.

The topic is not - and never was - about the habitual liar that committed treason at Helsinki.

The topic is about "Crooked Ivanka" - the morally and ethically bankrupt feckless "Princess" who seems abnormally dependent upon her mentally ill daddy.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 38

What great role models we have in the White House. If it isn't one thing with them it's another.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 38

@LydiaN586309 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

"Trumpers", "Baby Girl Trump", "Little Miss Maam" - did I stumble on a children's site?

If your boy, Trump, can call people "Little Marco" and  "Crooked Hilary," I feel free to call Trump supporters "Trumpers" and his favorite baby girl "Little Miss Maam."   And since this is an open forum, we each have the freedom to voice our opinions and express ourselves as we like with or without the constant critique of the "speech police!"

Are you equating yourself to President Trump??

You ask the question as if Trump is in some way superior.  He is not!  So whatever statement I choose to make, I do so because it is my opinion and according to our Constitution, I have the right to express it!

There was no evaluation of the President in that. It just seemed like you were saying, "Well, he did it" as a defense for childish terms.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 38

@rk9152 wrote:

"Trumpers", "Baby Girl Trump", "Little Miss Maam" - did I stumble on a children's site?

If your boy, Trump, can call people "Little Marco" and  "Crooked Hilary," I feel free to call Trump supporters "Trumpers" and his favorite baby girl "Little Miss Maam."   And since this is an open forum, we each have the freedom to voice our opinions and express ourselves as we like with or without the constant critique of the "speech police!"

You ask the question as if Trump is in some way superior.  He is not!  So whatever statement I choose to make, I do so because it is my opinion and according to our Constitution, I have the right to express it!

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 38

@rk9152 wrote:

@LydiaN586309 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@LydiaN586309 wrote:

Although Trumpers seem to only want to focus on Hilary, the fact of the matter is she has been through investigations and hearings about her emails.   That is over with!.  NOW, it's Baby Girl Trump (Ivanka)'s turn to face the music for what she has or hasn't done concerning her emails.  Deflecting to Hilary won't change the fact that Little Miss Maam is now, herself, on the hot seat.  Having witnessed first hand the Clinton situation, you would think she wouldn't have tried to pull this one off.  And yet she claims and feigns ignorance about the email situation. Bahhhhh!  Humbug! 

Eeeew!!

Of course not!

No decent honest, honorable and patriotic American Citizens would ever consider equating themselves with the treasonous, cowardly, toadish, Liar-in-Chief.

Toadish?

Watch - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ji8i7Wy4mo - from eight minutes on...

So why doesn't trump sue her?

The answer to that is obvious - a court would have to determine what the truth is about trump's genitalia - as we all know - the truth is an absolute defense in cases involving libel and slander...

Stormy Daniels told the truth in her book...

A court ordered examination would verify that she told the truth.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 38

@LydiaN586309 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@LydiaN586309 wrote:

Although Trumpers seem to only want to focus on Hilary, the fact of the matter is she has been through investigations and hearings about her emails.   That is over with!.  NOW, it's Baby Girl Trump (Ivanka)'s turn to face the music for what she has or hasn't done concerning her emails.  Deflecting to Hilary won't change the fact that Little Miss Maam is now, herself, on the hot seat.  Having witnessed first hand the Clinton situation, you would think she wouldn't have tried to pull this one off.  And yet she claims and feigns ignorance about the email situation. Bahhhhh!  Humbug! 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 38

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

Critical Thinking:  Do any of our resident Trump Cult member ever demonstrate double standards when it comes to Hillary, President Obama, or their Supreme Leader in the White House?

They only do that Monday through Sunday, the rest of the time they don't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K82dZtm8dZU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ja7shK4AoGg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zS5wo30iazs

Plus, this is new and merely allegations being reported on.The Hillary case goes back much, much further - hence many more mentions.

Yep ......... "many more mentions"  because the radical right can't let go of their hatred for Hillary, their fallacy that she did something illegal, and their repeated use of Hillary as a distraction from the thousands of lies that trump has told.

I guess you'll do the same for Ivanka?

No, nothing to do with "hatred for Hillary" or even the truth about her violations and certainly not related to something about the President. It is just about common sense. An issue of several years duration would naturally have more coverage than one of less than a one week duration.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 38

@rk9152 wrote:

@LydiaN586309 wrote:

Kudos
Views