Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 21 of 33

@MIsekerwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@phyllisc6781wrote:

@MIseker— there was a news story that came across this morning saying Russian bots were  putting out false stories that’s some of the kids and adults who were at the CNN news room phone call last night were “crisis actors.“ I’ve been waiting for this to come across these  pages all day. Waiting to see how really gullible trump supporters really are.

It’s BS – – it’s more garbage – – it’s more propaganda that right wingers will buy into with ease. Delete it—put it in the trash where it belongs.

Gee, I miss having a real president!

there was a news story that came across this morning...Any specifics and/or source on that? Or is it just one of those "we all know" thingys?

You have a better idea od when the shooting victims started being called crises actors.. its in your emai, in your news sources, your chats with your allies. FOr someone who refers to his third person as wise, its odd you cant look up something to debunk it. RIGHT WINGERS STARTED CALLING THOSE STUDENTS CRISES ACTORS A DAY AFTER THEY STARTED SPEAKING OUT. my proof is i the news. 

I read about the "crisis actors" comment in the Tampa Bay Times. But as to your comments about something about Russian bots which "came across this morning" - your proof is NOT "i" the news. Can you provide it?

To refresh your memory, here are your words, "there was a news story that came across this morning saying Russian bots were  putting out false stories...."

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Esteemed Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 33

@MIseker—RE: “crisis actors— heck, I didn’t even have to look for it, it popped up in the newsfeed I get every day on my iPhone. LOL!  No wonder the idiot’s  supporters don’t know what’s going on in the world;  they aren’t even smart enough  to access the news.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 33

@MIsekerwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@phyllisc6781wrote:

@MIseker— there was a news story that came across this morning saying Russian bots were  putting out false stories that’s some of the kids and adults who were at the CNN news room phone call last night were “crisis actors.“ I’ve been waiting for this to come across these  pages all day. Waiting to see how really gullible trump supporters really are.

It’s BS – – it’s more garbage – – it’s more propaganda that right wingers will buy into with ease. Delete it—put it in the trash where it belongs.

there was a news story that came across this morning...Any specifics and/or source on that? Or is it just one of those "we all know" thingys?

You have a better idea od when the shooting victims started being called crises actors.. its in your emai, in your news sources, your chats with your allies. FOr someone who refers to his third person as wise, its odd you cant look up something to debunk it. RIGHT WINGERS STARTED CALLING THOSE STUDENTS CRISES ACTORS A DAY AFTER THEY STARTED SPEAKING OUT. my proof is i the news. 

Rightwing crackpots taking direction from Russian bots.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 33

@rk9152wrote:

@phyllisc6781wrote:

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 33

@rk9152wrote:

@phyllisc6781wrote:

@MIseker—No just saw the blurb, and to be honest, as a thinking and intelligent person, I would have seen the video for the trash it is and pressed delete, same as most of us who understand that puppeteers are pulling the strings of trump and his enablers, which include his gullible base.

Of course, a "thinking and intelligent person" doesn't bother to actually view something or hear the words of another. After all they are the smartest critters around - not like us deplorables, rube, country bumpkins, bitter clingers, etc.

She's the kind of liar that rightwingers believe.

Lying Sarah Huckabee Sanders better watch out - she's a much better actor than Sarah - younger - more the kind of woman liddle donnie would try to move on - and not overweight...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 33

@rk9152wrote:

@MIsekerwrote:

@phyllisc6781wrote:

Yes, i think I heard that 2 days ago. did you watch the video?

Of course you think you do - any specifics?

Well - there is the verified fact that trump and his obsequious republican/conservative followers and supporters have been slavishly lying for the past couple of years, and no longer can be believed to be telling the truth...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 33

@phyllisc6781wrote:

@MIseker—No just saw the blurb, and to be honest, as a thinking and intelligent person, I would have seen the video for the trash it is and pressed delete, same as most of us who understand that puppeteers are pulling the strings of trump and his enablers, which include his gullible base.

Of course, a "thinking and intelligent person" doesn't bother to actually view something or hear the words of another. After all they are the smartest critters around - not like us deplorables, rube, country bumpkins, bitter clingers, etc.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 33

@MIsekerwrote:

@phyllisc6781wrote:

Yes, i think I heard that 2 days ago. did you watch the video?

Of course you think you do - any specifics?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 33

@phyllisc6781wrote:

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Esteemed Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 33

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors