Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 1 of 33

@rk9152wrote:

@afisherwrote:

Once again the ignoble donald supporters demonstrate their unease, inability or ignorance on how to perform a basic search or perhaps they just don't care, so they like their flaming orange guy just throw up smoke - which both somehow believe that makes them "correct".

To which I say:   Au contraire: 

A Lake County School Board member says he made a mistake after posting something on his Facebook page.

It started as a conspiracy theory, claiming Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School student David Hogg was a "crisis actor," making appearances on local, state and national media outlets to discuss the tragic shooting in Parkland, Florida that killed 17 people. 

This young man told people that his dad was a retired member of the FBI - so RWers / Alt-right have become so conditioned to the propaganda that Donald and his team have been selling , that anyone associated with the FBI is to automatically disbelieved.   (unless of course, the ex agent is a Repub)....RW live in the fake world where hypocrisy is there great substitute for facts.  

Wait, what - this information is from FOX - hee hee hee    http://www.foxla.com/news/local-news/school-official-says-he-was-duped-by-fake-news-when-claiming-st...

Yes, he made a political mistake. What has that to do ignobles?

Everything.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 33

@rk9152wrote:

@MIsekerwrote:
by Monday there will e a topic about soros paying crises actors. I still say the biggest crises actors are from the same place as the one in the video.

how do you know what will e on monday. on the other hand, soros hired rioters so anything is possible. 

Which completely unreliable "news" sight are you using as your proof that Soros hired rioters?  Please let us know.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 33

@phyllisc6781wrote:

@MIseker—Did you hear that the young man who confronted Rubio and asked him if he could promise not to take anymore NRA money has received multiple death threats? Sounds just like trump’s ignorant base to me.   With regard to source – – I can’t remember whether was AP, CNN, New York Times, or Washington Post, but it was one of them. 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Who knows, are those "death threats" part of the left's disinformation program. Sounds like something the hate filled left might try.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 33

@MIsekerwrote:
by Monday there will e a topic about soros paying crises actors. I still say the biggest crises actors are from the same place as the one in the video.

how do you know what will e on monday. on the other hand, soros hired rioters so anything is possible. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 33

@afisherwrote:

Once again the ignoble donald supporters demonstrate their unease, inability or ignorance on how to perform a basic search or perhaps they just don't care, so they like their flaming orange guy just throw up smoke - which both somehow believe that makes them "correct".

To which I say:   Au contraire: 

A Lake County School Board member says he made a mistake after posting something on his Facebook page.

It started as a conspiracy theory, claiming Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School student David Hogg was a "crisis actor," making appearances on local, state and national media outlets to discuss the tragic shooting in Parkland, Florida that killed 17 people. 

This young man told people that his dad was a retired member of the FBI - so RWers / Alt-right have become so conditioned to the propaganda that Donald and his team have been selling , that anyone associated with the FBI is to automatically disbelieved.   (unless of course, the ex agent is a Repub)....RW live in the fake world where hypocrisy is there great substitute for facts.  

Wait, what - this information is from FOX - hee hee hee    http://www.foxla.com/news/local-news/school-official-says-he-was-duped-by-fake-news-when-claiming-st...

Yes, he made a political mistake. What has that to do ignobles?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 33

@phyllisc6781wrote:

@MIseker— iPhone news not real?? Things come from CNN AP, New York Times, WP,   and this is not real news?  Further, sources have already been given, but some just can’t let go of the obvious fact that this has really happened. Probably doesn’t fit in with their  little fantasy world.

No wonder these people have no idea what’s going on in the real world. With each and every post, these people prove how crippled they are intellectually. 

You should really learn to read, think and then respond. It would help your self-determined super smart left wing elitism.

As an example, there was no question of what comes on your iPhoneLOL. It was about, were these words on your iPhone LOL - "there was a news story that came across this morning saying Russian bots were  putting out false stories..."?

Did those words "come across" your iPhone?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 33

@phyllisc6781wrote:

@MIseker— In the case of the RWNJ’s,  and putting aside the poster’s obvious adolescent mindset,  LOL may mean lack of lucidity—makes sense to those of us who live in the real world. 

For the rest of us, LOL translates to  “wow, we are dealing with a bunch of crackpot nut jobs and their beliefs, lies, deflections, and fantasies are laughable!

A post totally off topic that just attacks "RWNJs" and it get kudoed. Kinda defines the thinking of the radical left.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 33

@MIsekerwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@MIsekerwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@phyllisc6781wrote:

@MIseker— there was a news story that came across this morning saying Russian bots were  putting out false stories that’s some of the kids and adults who were at the CNN news room phone call last night were “crisis actors.“ I’ve been waiting for this to come across these  pages all day. Waiting to see how really gullible trump supporters really are.

It’s BS – – it’s more garbage – – it’s more propaganda that right wingers will buy into with ease. Delete it—put it in the trash where it belongs.

there was a news story that came across this morning...Any specifics and/or source on that? Or is it just one of those "we all know" thingys?

You have a better idea od when the shooting victims started being called crises actors.. its in your emai, in your news sources, your chats with your allies. FOr someone who refers to his third person as wise, its odd you cant look up something to debunk it. RIGHT WINGERS STARTED CALLING THOSE STUDENTS CRISES ACTORS A DAY AFTER THEY STARTED SPEAKING OUT. my proof is i the news. 

I read about the "crisis actors" comment in the Tampa Bay Times. But as to your comments about something about Russian bots which "came across this morning" - your proof is NOT "i" the news. Can you provide it?

To refresh your memory, here are your words, "there was a news story that came across this morning saying Russian bots were  putting out false stories...."

any serious poster would do a search and show the result of that search..as in the search terms and a link to the page that came up with no results. as far as you mocking everyone that usus LOL...you dont have much to laugh about . LOL.

if i understand your point - others have to find proof of the erroneous claims of yours.

Waddaya think - can you support your claim 

"there was a news story that came across this morning saying Russian bots were  putting out false stories....".

What "came across this morning"? Where did it "come across" from??

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 33

@MIsekerwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@MIsekerwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@phyllisc6781wrote:

@MIseker— there was a news story that came across this morning saying Russian bots were  putting out false stories that’s some of the kids and adults who were at the CNN news room phone call last night were “crisis actors.“ I’ve been waiting for this to come across these  pages all day. Waiting to see how really gullible trump supporters really are.

It’s BS – – it’s more garbage – – it’s more propaganda that right wingers will buy into with ease. Delete it—put it in the trash where it belongs.

there was a news story that came across this morning...Any specifics and/or source on that? Or is it just one of those "we all know" thingys?

You have a better idea od when the shooting victims started being called crises actors.. its in your emai, in your news sources, your chats with your allies. FOr someone who refers to his third person as wise, its odd you cant look up something to debunk it. RIGHT WINGERS STARTED CALLING THOSE STUDENTS CRISES ACTORS A DAY AFTER THEY STARTED SPEAKING OUT. my proof is i the news. 

I read about the "crisis actors" comment in the Tampa Bay Times. But as to your comments about something about Russian bots which "came across this morning" - your proof is NOT "i" the news. Can you provide it?

To refresh your memory, here are your words, "there was a news story that came across this morning saying Russian bots were  putting out false stories...."

any serious poster would do a search and show the result of that search..as in the search terms and a link to the page that came up with no results. as far as you mocking everyone that usus LOL...you dont have much to laugh about . LOL.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Esteemed Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 33

@MIseker—Did you hear that the young man who confronted Rubio and asked him if he could promise not to take anymore NRA money has received multiple death threats? Sounds just like trump’s ignorant base to me.   With regard to source – – I can’t remember whether was AP, CNN, New York Times, or Washington Post, but it was one of them. 

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors