Is your 'stuff' stressing you out? TV personality Matt Paxton has tips for downsizing and decluttering in our free, two-part webinar! Register now.

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Criminal Conspiracy

Message 21 of 32

With the Manafort Convictions and Cohen Plea, President Trump Has Been Implicated in a Criminal Conspiracy

Limericky News @Limerick_News 4h4 hours ago

We're learning from Michael and Paul,

Who've had a precipitous fall,

That serving a chief Who's a liar and thief

Will only imprison us all

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 32

rk - I did not see any interference by the Russians in that. Did I miss something?

Order # 3915-2017, Rod J, Rosenstein to Robert S. Mueller III, dated 5/17/17

Could it be you are just becoming more forgetful with each passing day? I sure don't want to think the three previous times I posted Mueller's marching order to you, you didn't bother to read it at all.  Maybe you did but could simply not comprehend the words and their meaning.  So here is a review of Rosenstein's (15 months ago) referenced point-of-law that will fill in the blanks for you.  Specifically,  paragraph:

(b)(iii) any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. 600.4(a). 

28 CFR 600.4 - Jurisdiction.

(a)Original jurisdiction. The jurisdiction of a Special Counsel shall be established by the Attorney General. The Special Counsel will be provided with a specific factual statement of the matter to be investigated. The jurisdiction of a Special Counsel shall also include the authority to investigate and prosecute federal crimes committed in the course of, and with intent to interfere with, the Special Counsel's investigation, such as perjury, obstruction of justice, destruction of evidence, and intimidation of witnesses; and to conduct appeals arising out of the matter being investigated and/or prosecuted.

(b)Additional jurisdiction. If in the course of his or her investigation the Special Counsel concludes that additional jurisdiction beyond that specified in his or her original jurisdiction is necessary in order to fully investigate and resolve the matters assigned, or to investigate new matters that come to light in the course of his or her investigation, he or she shall consult with the Attorney General, who will determine whether to include the additional matters within the Special Counsel's jurisdiction or assign them elsewhere.

(c)Civil and administrative jurisdiction. If in the course of his or her investigation the Special Counsel determines that administrative remedies, civil sanctions or other governmental action outside the criminal justice system might be appropriate, he or she shall consult with the Attorney General with respect to the appropriate component to take any necessary action. A Special Counsel shall not have civil or administrative authority unless specifically granted such jurisdiction by the Attorney General.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/28/600.4

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 32

Establishing a pattern of criminal behavior  BEFORE springing the big charges is common in cases like these. Looking at people that COLLUDED with a criminal  is not unusual ( that would e criminal conspiracy at this point)  before actually leveling racketeering charges against the main benefactor of such conspiracy. At one point, Cohen was a finance guy for the RNC..which could indicate future indictments against  upper echelon officers of the party. That is WHY top party members are trying to squash this. Plus, if they tie Trump to a criminal conspiracy to encourage Russian influence in the election ( criminal conspiracy against the US ) , then ol Mitch becomes a conspirator for demanding it be kept quiet pre election. See how this goes? Obstruction of justice. Criminal conspiracy against the US.  Of course, at that point its election fraud too. Read the articles of impeachment against Nixon. they included lyig to the citizens and congress among them.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 32

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

I did not see any interference by the Russians in that. Did I miss something??

Of course you didn't.  They interfered with the trump campaign following election law and interfered with Donny Jr's and his daddy's ability to tell the truth.

I've alway's found that those with their heads buried in the sand often "miss something".  

And there are the clear thinkers who can look at the post and see nothing about Russian interference. Then there are those who make stuff up and try to justify it with "heads buried in the sand" type snarkiness.

So are all other illegal activities OK, except for Russian interference?  Hurry now ...... "make something up" !

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 32

@rk9152 wrote:

Oh, that's coming, have patience grasshopper. Of course some hard core trump supporters wouldn't recognize it or acknowledge it if their faces were rubbed in it. Tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump ..............

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Criminal Conspiracy

Message 26 of 32

More Trump Cult redirection. Nobody's claimed anything yet about a conspiracy with Russia to impact the election. We'll find that out after the Mueller team completes its investigation. But talking about that makes his cult members feel better.

For now, so many people in the Trump campaign and administration have pled guilty or been convicted of felonies, it's hard to keep track of them. But the key point here is none of the guilty please or convictions have any impact on how Trump Cult members perceive their Supreme Leader. In their eyes, Comrade Trump is still their hero and idol. What's a few hundred lies or indictments and convicitions mean anyway?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 32

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Of course you didn't.  They interfered with the trump campaign following election law and interfered with Donny Jr's and his daddy's ability to tell the truth.

I've alway's found that those with their heads buried in the sand often "miss something".  

And there are the clear thinkers who can look at the post and see nothing about Russian interference. Then there are those who make stuff up and try to justify it with "heads buried in the sand" type snarkiness.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Criminal Conspiracy

Message 28 of 32
  • Michael Cohen made a previously unreported payment of $50,000 to a tech company in connection with Trump's 2016 presidential campaign.
  • The document detailing the payment does not say which company Cohen paid the money to, or what the company did for him.
  • The payment suggests that Cohen may have been doing more for Trump, and for the Trump campaign, than had been previously reported.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 32

I think that America’s “monarchy” may be starting to crumble a bit. Lies will eventually catch up with you. And coorperating with putin is worse than criminal...traitor?

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 32

@rk9152 wrote:

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors