Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Crime and Punishment ?

Message 1 of 17

@JANMB wrote:

NOT HAPPENING...

You have more money in your pockets because half the country isn't paid enough for the work they do and have done in the past.   Actually, you are the one getting free-stuff a free ride for years.    

At least some of us recognize the inequality and unselfishly do not want ANYONE in this bountiful country  to suffer from untreated  illness or lack of nuitrition...nor a roof over their heads ...the basic needs of EVERY human being.  

I personally will take a guess that you are not really even RICH  enough....to  benefit from being a T RUMP supporter or a republican for that matter.   

.The republican's hypocrisy can afford to be magnificent in its promises,   for never intending to go beyond promise,   it costs nothing.. ANYONE can afford to be magnificent in making promises,    because going beyond it costs nothing and doesn't require results.   That is the legacy of the GOP.       

You guessed wrong because my taxes are quite a bit lower since the Trump tax cuts, my IRA has gone up quite a percentage, and I personally support (through my taxes) a few liberals on this forum!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 17

@john258 wrote:

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
Those false promises have made my IRA quite bountiful. Those are the real results I can measure, that are real, and allow me to share with the less fortunate.

Yes we see the far right approach laid out. They are willing to accept short term gains that will hurt others  for their own benefit. This is how Trump has operated for all his business life so it is no surprise his followers do the same. Birds of a feather flock together.

Who or what group of Americans are experienced increased pain? I can't think of anyone or any organization. If you have any guilt about personal gain, the Salvation Army will gladly accept youy gift. 

Libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 17

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
Those false promises have made my IRA quite bountiful. Those are the real results I can measure, that are real, and allow me to share with the less fortunate.

Yes we see the far right approach laid out. They are willing to accept short term gains that will hurt others  for their own benefit. This is how Trump has operated for all his business life so it is no surprise his followers do the same. Birds of a feather flock together.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 17

Libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 17

NOT HAPPENING...

You have more money in your pockets because half the country isn't paid enough for the work they do and have done in the past.   Actually, you are the one getting free-stuff a free ride for years.    

At least some of us recognize the inequality and unselfishly do not want ANYONE in this bountiful country  to suffer from untreated  illness or lack of nuitrition...nor a roof over their heads ...the basic needs of EVERY human being.  

I personally will take a guess that you are not really even RICH  enough....to  benefit from being a T RUMP supporter or a republican for that matter.   

.The republican's hypocrisy can afford to be magnificent in its promises,   for never intending to go beyond promise,   it costs nothing.. ANYONE can afford to be magnificent in making promises,    because going beyond it costs nothing and doesn't require results.   That is the legacy of the GOP.       

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 17

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

I don't know, 15 years seems a bit much to me based on burning the flag while it's on the ground.

"I am broke but I will scrounge and literally give $500 to anyone who kills an ice agent.

Now in his case a jury acquitted him. I just can't believe that.

I don't post on Twitter and am a Trump supporter (not because I like what he says or does), but because he makes promises and (here's the clincher), he actually keeps them or tries to!

By the way, I agree with YOU and the sentences should be reversed.  The flag burner should have been released or probation and the guy who offered to pay someone to kill an ICE agent should get the time!

Hate to break the news to you, but you are a Trump supporter and as one you approve of everything he does. Trump lies over 90% of the time, and has never kept any promises he made, nor does he try to. If you look at what the experts found when they studied his enablers you can understand why they think he did. This same thing happened in Germany as Hitler came to power. His enablers acted and thought the same as Trumps do now. They and all of Germany learned the hard way what Hitler was really after.

I don't know what I'd do without your sage advice.  Please keep me informed of what to think and do.

If you followed my advice you would not be a Trump supporter. The only people who can tell the Trump enablers are their leaders who are helping Dictator Trump take over and become the American Hitler. 

I notice the far left telling everyone how to live their lives yet they seem to need all the free handouts.

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

I don't know, 15 years seems a bit much to me based on burning the flag while it's on the ground.

"I am broke but I will scrounge and literally give $500 to anyone who kills an ice agent.

I don't post on Twitter and am a Trump supporter (not because I like what he says or does), but because he makes promises and (here's the clincher), he actually keeps them or tries to!

By the way, I agree with YOU and the sentences should be reversed.  The flag burner should have been released or probation and the guy who offered to pay someone to kill an ICE agent should get the time!

Hate to break the news to you, but you are a Trump supporter and as one you approve of everything he does. Trump lies over 90% of the time, and has never kept any promises he made, nor does he try to. If you look at what the experts found when they studied his enablers you can understand why they think he did. This same thing happened in Germany as Hitler came to power. His enablers acted and thought the same as Trumps do now. They and all of Germany learned the hard way what Hitler was really after.

I don't know what I'd do without your sage advice.  Please keep me informed of what to think and do.

If you followed my advice you would not be a Trump supporter. The only people who can tell the Trump enablers are their leaders who are helping Dictator Trump take over and become the American Hitler. 

I notice the far left telling everyone how to live their lives yet they seem to need all the free handouts.

The way you notice tells me you do not understand, and once again you are still a mob boss Trump supporter. What you missed is who is being told how to live their lives. The very rich are told they must pay their fair share so this country remains the land of the free and all have a chance. Now the far right . under Trump just gave business, and the top earning people a large gift in the form of a Tax cut. The problem is not one cent of that tax cut was paid for. It was just added to the deficit which will increase due to interest having to be paid, and the full amount paid back to the people Trump borrowed the money from. China is one place a lot of the money will go as they buy the US debt notes. The average person will pay more in taxes than the top people as their rates are reduced. Only the far right Trump enablers would fall for nonsense like this. Thinking people want to get rid of Dictator Trump.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 17

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 17

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 17

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 17

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Introducing jen43, one of our featured ACEs! Check out their profile and fill yours out, today!

Meet an ACE

Top Authors