Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Crime After Crime

Message 11 of 14

@ChasKy53 wrote:

"I am still struggling to understand how America's electorate could be stupid enough to have elected a man such as tRump, his history was out there for everyone to see and it didn't paint a picture of a man of presidential material."

@ChasKy53 my thoughts exactly! As previously stated, when I awoke that terrible day to find this bankrupt, bigoted, racist, rapist, sexist, spoiled child member of my generation was now the president of my country, I was sickened, stunned and afraid.

Some might think, why worry; one person can't change everything as there are checks and balances. Well, those have NEVER worked with this one.

What's even more frightening is there are children he bred (well, supposedly) who follow his same disturbing code of ethics and seem to want to continue the legacy.

Beyond that, it appears his idocy is now osmosing to other world leaders (first it was that clone in England, now the president of Brazil).

If this were the 70s when I was able to physically protest this type of insanity, I'd know we needed to be more physical and vocal, to prevent this kind of atrocity in the future. Unfortunately, we thought getting Nixon out would do that; it did not, and indeed, brought a more evil replacement.

Thanks for the great post. I know we, Americans, can get through this; I just don't know how...

#VegasStrong

#NeverTrump

Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 14

I am still struggling to understand how America's electorate could be stupid enough to have elected a man such as tRump, his history was out there for everyone to see and it didn't paint a picture of a man of presidential material.

It seems that all people look at anymore is Fox propaganda and social media, both full of lies and half truths. Social media is full of trolls and Russian bots and Fox was created to spread far right conservative propaganda. Too many people have had their heads in these cesspools for too long, IMHO.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 14

@Cirice wrote:

This scathing song parody by Jen Houston lists Trump’s many transgressions.

My new favorite song. I should remember not to sing it at a karaoke bar in Texas.

Patriotism means to stand by the country.
It does not mean to stand by the president. — Theodore Roosevelt
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Crime After Crime

Message 14 of 14

This scathing song parody by Jen Houston lists Trump’s many transgressions.

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

This AARP gamer plays to get back her art and identity after a health scare. Read Regan C.’s story, available now.

gamer Regan C.

Top Authors