AARP members get more! Take a look at your member benefits.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Covfefe

Message 1 of 36

@jimc91 wrote:

YUP... TDS is still running rampant.

Such bitterness is actually harmful to ones self and those close by.

Happy that I live in the country in a county that is pretty happy with the campaign promises that are actually being fulfilled one by one...

Thank you President Trump, I am still with you!  Keep doing what you are doing and it will be 4 more years.

3IESN.gif

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 36

YUP... TDS is still running rampant.

Such bitterness is actually harmful to ones self and those close by.

Happy that I live in the country in a county that is pretty happy with the campaign promises that are actually being fulfilled one by one...

Thank you President Trump, I am still with you!  Keep doing what you are doing and it will be 4 more years.

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 36

@ChasKy53 wrote:

And the Right continues to blindly defend Trump for anything. Some repeatedly make grammatical errors (is instead are, etc), spelling errors, and even leave key words out of sentences. They complain when anyone comments of those errors yet at times they point out those same errors  that others make (especially spelling, I don't think they notice the grammatical errors). They also accuse others of 'making it personal' when they repeatedly do that themselves.

It is what it is.

As said by one clever anchor, "they'd defend trump if he took a dump on his desk".  Ya know?  He's probably right.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 36

@ChasKy53 wrote:

And the Right continues to blindly defend Trump for anything. Some repeatedly make grammatical errors (is instead are, etc), spelling errors, and even leave key words out of sentences. They complain when anyone comments of those errors yet at times they point out those same errors  that others make (especially spelling, I don't think they notice the grammatical errors). They also accuse others of 'making it personal' when they repeatedly do that themselves.

It is what it is.

And the left continues to pine for poor little ole Hillary who was done wrong by someone, whoever the one who is to blame today.  Of course she has come out and said that she's not to blame. 

And they are picky on anything but facts.  Some keep crying in their beer because everytime her name is mentioned.  And they bring up grammar, spelling, anything to deflect from the topic. 

Perhaps AARP should start a new forum for English, spelling, punctuation and grammar lessons... I've noticed there are some on the left who could use help, including some who should know better since that was a profession.  Bottom line there are some on the left who makes an outright mess of the English language here.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 36

It is what it is.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 36

Image result for Covfefe meme

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 36

Today, before his stupid announcement about leaving the Paris Accord, Trump called Republican Reps. and discussed talking points that supported this idiotic move (CNN).  Can't imagine it's any different with any of these other fantasies they regurgitate to those gullible enough to believe their ridiculous spew.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 36

What a bunch of Covfefe.....

Either our poster here or Sean Spicer is peddling FAKE NEWS......

Spicer Claims Trump’s ‘Covfefe’ Tweet Wasn’t Misspelled And Reporters Just Laugh At Him (VIDEO)

Well we know trump peddles more FAKE NEWS than anyone.....

Conservative posters here have a history of posting FAKE NEWS......

Sean?  Couldn't trust him as far as you could throw him.....

Maybe they ALL are peddling FAKE NEWS.....

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 36
he made a typo and entered it..we all do especially me. BUT..Trump had to let it stand until he could get someone to delete it.
So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Re: Cofefe

Message 10 of 36

Image result for Covfefe meme

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22