If you suspect you're a scam target, AARP's fraud helpline is here for you. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Coulters talking again: " The only emergency is our idiot President"

Message 1 of 8

Friday evening, I received a letter from my House Rep telling me that he voted for the House appropriations bill (framed that it was the lesser of two evils) and would support the president on declaring a national emergency.  I immediately wrote him back with respectful letter of protest reminding him that Texans on the border do not want their land seized, that border counties all voted in the majority for Beto and not Cruz. I also mentioned that fortunately, D's did overwhelmingly support the bill that would provide for the things that they do want, namely, technology, equipment, border agents, and judges, etc.

I almost include the Coulter quote, but then refrained! I just mentioned that everyone knows it is no more than Trump political theater, and the only crisis was the one that Trump Admin manufactured. I am waiting for his reply.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 8

Better yet was when she called out Donald followers, but only a special gaggle of them:  "the stupidiest people in his base"  who believe his national emergency call.  

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 8

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Their fight with reality began in 2015....there is no winner in the GOP.  They've created a mess they'll be digging themselves out of for the next 10+ years.....

Unfortunately, all of America will find itself trying to "dig out of the mess" created by the Trump GOP.

DUMP TRUMP AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 8

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Their fight with reality began in 2015....there is no winner in the GOP.  They've created a mess they'll be digging themselves out of for the next 10+ years.....

The GOP never should have allowed Trump to be their nominee. I don't feel sorry for them in the least. 

Assume nothing. Question everything. And start thinking.
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 8

This must be the smartest thing Ann Coulter has ever said 😁

Assume nothing. Question everything. And start thinking.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 8

agreed, or longer. They were warned by themselves,  and they tried to warn Trump about declaring a "national emergency" but they/he chose to ignore it, now they will pay the price. I don't think 2020 will look to kind on them, the blue wave could be a blue tsunami.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 8

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Coulters talking again: " The only emergency is our idiot President"

Message 8 of 8

Is she speaking out or what??!!! Looks like the Trumpist civil war is well under way!

Coulter is NOT happy.

Kudos
Views
Replies